Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread 13:26 - Aug 15 with 27065 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 20:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 17 with 2500 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:04 - Aug 17 with 2444 viewsyescomeon

Unchanged, Ayew on the bench. Think that's our best side atm.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:04 - Aug 17 with 2441 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

No Garrick. Cooper keeping his feet on the ground maybe.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:10 - Aug 17 with 2362 viewsGroo

What time does the Swans TV coverage start?

Edit:

Ah

"How do you watch?
If you are on a desktop or laptop visit: www.swanseacity.com to log into your account approximately 30minutes before the game is due to kick-offโ€ฆ. Select the log in icon at the top right hand side of the website. Ensure that you have selected the video or audio button."
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 14:19]

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:19 - Aug 17 with 2284 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:10 - Aug 17 by Groo

What time does the Swans TV coverage start?

Edit:

Ah

"How do you watch?
If you are on a desktop or laptop visit: www.swanseacity.com to log into your account approximately 30minutes before the game is due to kick-offโ€ฆ. Select the log in icon at the top right hand side of the website. Ensure that you have selected the video or audio button."
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 14:19]

Half time.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 17 with 2220 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Pregame coverage has started on Swans TV. I'm in for a few seconds (with no audio) and then it kicks me out.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:30 - Aug 17 with 2217 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:19 - Aug 17 by Cooperman

Half time.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:39 - Aug 17 with 2152 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:04 - Aug 17 by union_jack

No Garrick. Cooper keeping his feet on the ground maybe.

Ignoring the impact he made more like.
He should be looking at bringing both Ayew & Garrick on as he did before.
Unless of course Garrick is injured.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:42 - Aug 17 with 2135 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Pregame coverage has started on Swans TV. I'm in for a few seconds (with no audio) and then it kicks me out.

I'm in at the first attempt. Phew! You OK now?

The audio/video sync issue is much better today also.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 14:45]
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:43 - Aug 17 with 2118 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:42 - Aug 17 by ploppy

I'm in at the first attempt. Phew! You OK now?

The audio/video sync issue is much better today also.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 14:45]

Now I'm in, thanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:48 - Aug 17 with 2071 viewsPorthcawlswan

Anyone know how to watch this week? I'm logged in, in a foreign country, bought the package but Everytime I click on live it takes me to a how to watch page and on the main page it just says subscribe to watch and when I click on that it takes me again to the how to watch page??
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:55 - Aug 17 with 1999 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:48 - Aug 17 by Porthcawlswan

Anyone know how to watch this week? I'm logged in, in a foreign country, bought the package but Everytime I click on live it takes me to a how to watch page and on the main page it just says subscribe to watch and when I click on that it takes me again to the how to watch page??

Hope you were logged in when you paid, I made the mistake once of paying when not logged in, it allowed me to do this but I reloaded the page when freezing and got locked out.

On the swansTV live page, down the bottom it has a 'how to watch' and link to swanseacity.com page, once there it should have two buttons, watch and listen.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:56 - Aug 17 with 1997 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:48 - Aug 17 by Porthcawlswan

have you tried live.swanseacity.com ?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:56 - Aug 17 with 1988 viewsGroo

My stream keeps freezing, hope this is not how the match goes, stopped completely now.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:59 - Aug 17 with 1949 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:56 - Aug 17 by Groo

My stream keeps freezing, hope this is not how the match goes, stopped completely now.

Fine here for a change. Toshack's audio is a bit crackly but otherwise OK.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 17 with 1900 viewsblackpooljack

FAO fireboy2 comms on FM 103.9
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:08 - Aug 17 with 1811 viewsphact0rri

wow got in pretty easily today

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 17 with 1734 viewsblackpooljack

Ffs
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 17 with 1731 viewsMrSwerve

Log out and log back in, that fixed it for me.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:12 - Aug 17 with 1693 viewsGroo

damn, kept freezing on me, just got back in and they score!!

EDIT:

NOW FROZEN AGGGGAAAIIIIN!!!!!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 15:13]

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:12 - Aug 17 with 1687 viewsploppy

Did that take a deflection?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:13 - Aug 17 with 1672 viewsThrasher6

Yep...Ipswich all over again....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:13 - Aug 17 with 1647 viewsjasper_T

We're just chucking it forward. No structure or plan.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:13 - Aug 17 with 1646 viewsTheFranchise

any radio comms?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 17 with 1567 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:12 - Aug 17 by Groo

damn, kept freezing on me, just got back in and they score!!

EDIT:

NOW FROZEN AGGGGAAAIIIIN!!!!!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 15:13]

Still fine here. You watching on SwansTV website?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024