Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread 13:26 - Aug 15 with 27041 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 20:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 17 with 2773 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:12 - Aug 17 by ploppy

Did that take a deflection?

I think it may have - poor goalkeeping otherwise.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 17 with 2771 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:13 - Aug 17 by TheFranchise

any radio comms?

Only if you live in Lancashire
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 17 with 2763 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 17 by ploppy

Still fine here. You watching on SwansTV website?

YES

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:19 - Aug 17 with 2691 viewsTheKirkyLife

Poor goalkeeping for sure. And now poor team play in general.

Looking really bad today.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:21 - Aug 17 with 2646 viewsjackrabbit

Very poor so far. Went back and read this comment from last night’s ‘Huddsfld v Fulham’ match:

“A lack of quality from both sides and a lot of misplaced passes, atm I wouldn't fear playing either of them.”. And then somebody replies “ The league is there for the taking”

Oh yeah. By who?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:22 - Aug 17 with 2614 viewsTummer_from_Texas

VERY early appearance for Ayew (for an injured Nate).

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:24 - Aug 17 with 2514 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:22 - Aug 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

VERY early appearance for Ayew (for an injured Nate).

'Injured'. We need Ayew right now.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:24 - Aug 17 with 2520 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 17 by blackpooljack

FAO fireboy2 comms on FM 103.9

Cheers Chris but I am at work and cannot get to the radio, so keeping upto date via the PS site.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 17 with 2421 viewsphact0rri

no longer worried about early goals. feel like I'm getting desensitized to them

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 17 with 2391 viewsGammon

Brighton look absolutely brilliant. 1-0 lovely volley.

VAR just ruled it out though!
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 17 with 2276 viewsGaz_M

Bidwell is a poor, poor player.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 17 with 2266 viewsploppy

Audio is now a 3 or 4 seconds behind for me.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 17 with 2224 viewsAndyNak

And yet again audio problems on the app now streaming the rugby coverage.

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 17 with 2001 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 17 by Gaz_M

Bidwell is a poor, poor player.

Yep he's tripe

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 17 with 1964 viewsLandore_Jack

Zero shots on goal. Says it all!

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 17 with 1970 viewsGroo

Only one team in this, matter of time to 2 maybe 3

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 17 with 1937 viewsMrSwerve

We should be at least 2 down.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 17 with 1901 viewsploppy

In amongst a lot of mares, Rodon's having the worst.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 17 with 1827 viewsLibertarian

A lot of simple passes going straight to a Preston player so far.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 17 with 1813 viewsGroo

Frozen again, not sure I want it to come back

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 17 with 1807 viewsThrasher6

Cooper out...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 17 with 1658 viewsphact0rri

good team goal that.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 17 with 1657 viewsGroo

Totally undeserved but

YESSSS

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 17 with 1648 viewsTummer_from_Texas

BORJA!!!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 17 with 1541 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Funny, Swans TV audio used to always be about 2 seconds ahead.

Today it's 2 seconds behind, which is less annoying at least.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024