Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread 13:26 - Aug 15 with 26508 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 20:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 17 with 2685 viewsGroo

Good timing to score, lets hope its a game of two halves.

Their fans talked about how good they are at possession. They've shown this.

They close us down quick taking the ball off us and keep it well, everything we're supposed to be.

Lets hope Cooper can talk up some magic for the second half to get us moving, we're looking terrible at the moment, can't hardly pass a ball most of the game, giving too much away.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 17 with 2659 viewsCaptain_Sham

1 shot on target.
Now that's efficiency.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 17 with 2645 viewsjasper_T

Jammy as hell, that.

Routs must be really unfit for Kalulu to be starting games. Seems miles off the game plan (if there is one). No support for whichever fullback he's in front of.

Preston are very good with the ball and seem to have sussed out where our best passing players are to stop them having it. Grimes and vdH getting very few touches. Rodon's trying to run the game but he's struggling with only Bidwell to aim at.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 17 with 2625 viewsGlastonbury

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 17 by ploppy

In amongst a lot of mares, Rodon's having the worst.

It's 1-1 now mate dont you comment when we score ? Or is it only to criticize?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 17 with 2602 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Funny, Swans TV audio used to always be about 2 seconds ahead.

Today it's 2 seconds behind, which is less annoying at least.

The audio's about 3 or 4 seconds behind for me. Agreed is less annoying, but really ... how hard can it be? SwansTV - always some drama or other.

BTW, if you'd like to complain (because, let's be honest, if no-one complains it won't get fixed) the email address is
swanstvlive@streamamg.com
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 17 with 2582 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 17 by jasper_T

Jammy as hell, that.

Routs must be really unfit for Kalulu to be starting games. Seems miles off the game plan (if there is one). No support for whichever fullback he's in front of.

Preston are very good with the ball and seem to have sussed out where our best passing players are to stop them having it. Grimes and vdH getting very few touches. Rodon's trying to run the game but he's struggling with only Bidwell to aim at.

First game for me to watch and must say I'm agreeing so far on Bidwell. weak link, can't beat his man going forward and missing when supposed to defend.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:01 - Aug 17 with 2451 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 17 by Gammon

Brighton look absolutely brilliant. 1-0 lovely volley.

VAR just ruled it out though!

Wrong board mate

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:01 - Aug 17 with 2457 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 17 by Groo

First game for me to watch and must say I'm agreeing so far on Bidwell. weak link, can't beat his man going forward and missing when supposed to defend.

Potter had the right idea (eventually) with Naughton there. Two decent feet instead of one very average one. Olsson had the same issues with us trying to pass up the pitch as he could only play one or two angles or otherwise try to hustle and bustle his way past players

Olsson was faster and a better dribbler than Bidwell though.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 17 with 2439 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 17 by ploppy

The audio's about 3 or 4 seconds behind for me. Agreed is less annoying, but really ... how hard can it be? SwansTV - always some drama or other.

BTW, if you'd like to complain (because, let's be honest, if no-one complains it won't get fixed) the email address is
swanstvlive@streamamg.com

FYI, I stopped my stream, reloaded the page and started it again and it was more in sync. Only about half a second behind I'd say.

Almost like it got worse as the game went on.

BTW, stopping and re-starting my stream is not something I did lightly! Wondered whether I'd ever get it back.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:05 - Aug 17 with 2358 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 17 by Glastonbury

It's 1-1 now mate dont you comment when we score ? Or is it only to criticize?

I tend not to comment on goals - in case some people's streams are way behind. But anything I would have said was covered by jasper. Unless you want me to say "I agree".
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 17 with 2334 viewsTummer_from_Texas

PNE and their supporters have got to be deflated. For the first 48 minutes, we didn't come within a mile of even taking a shot.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread (n/t) on 16:17 - Aug 17 with 2032 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:18 - Aug 17 with 1972 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We are suffering with the same thing that we always have ie the Manager playing the players that were bought on his watch, rather than the best team.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 17 with 1942 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 17 by ploppy

FYI, I stopped my stream, reloaded the page and started it again and it was more in sync. Only about half a second behind I'd say.

Almost like it got worse as the game went on.

BTW, stopping and re-starting my stream is not something I did lightly! Wondered whether I'd ever get it back.

Same with me. It was a nervy restart
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 17 with 1931 viewsMagic_Michu

Look like we’re on top in the 2nd half... the text commentary is showing chance after chance.

How are we looking after the break?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:20 - Aug 17 with 1942 viewsTummer_from_Texas

MUCH better this half, which is becoming a very predictable trend in the Cooper Era.

Would love to hear his dressing room speeches.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:22 - Aug 17 with 1870 viewsjackrabbit

Looking a little more competent second half - passes going to the intended man, better ball control and even threatening their goal. The halftime tea has done the trick....I hope.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:23 - Aug 17 with 1831 viewsTheKirkyLife

Just need to make the pressure count now. Surprise, surprise Byers comes on and we're peppering the goal.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 17 with 1748 viewsforkbeard

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:23 - Aug 17 by TheKirkyLife

Just need to make the pressure count now. Surprise, surprise Byers comes on and we're peppering the goal.

As you say it
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 17 with 1743 viewsMrSwerve

2-1 BOOM

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:27 - Aug 17 with 1691 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk Aye McByers
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 16:28]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 17 with 1647 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:22 - Aug 17 by jackrabbit

Looking a little more competent second half - passes going to the intended man, better ball control and even threatening their goal. The halftime tea has done the trick....I hope.

MUCH better! 2-1
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 17 with 1630 viewssioni

What an awful pass by Bidwell.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 17 with 1623 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 17 by forkbeard

As you say it

The great prognosticator for today it seems
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 17 with 1586 viewsMrSwerve

Pen for a fúcking 50:50.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024