Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? 13:15 - Aug 16 with 853 viewsdickythorpe

"Caretaker prime ministers".......what a laughing stock we must be.
What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:16 - Aug 16 with 847 viewsWarwickHunt

Have been for quite a while...
What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:40 - Aug 16 with 810 viewsexhmrc1

Dickie it makes sense. It is very unlikely the other parties will back any of the other party's leaders and Corbyn wont be acceptable to many. It needs to be someone not on a current front bench preferably with previous government experience. A short term government with people like Ken Clarke, Phillip Hammond, Vince Cable, Harriet Harmon, Hilary Benn and co is most likely to gain widest support amongst all the no brexiters and many might retire at the next election.
What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:50 - Aug 16 with 781 viewsHighjack

It’s about time we went for a energetic, thrusting young talent as PM.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:52 - Aug 16 with 779 viewsFlashberryjack

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:40 - Aug 16 by exhmrc1

Dickie it makes sense. It is very unlikely the other parties will back any of the other party's leaders and Corbyn wont be acceptable to many. It needs to be someone not on a current front bench preferably with previous government experience. A short term government with people like Ken Clarke, Phillip Hammond, Vince Cable, Harriet Harmon, Hilary Benn and co is most likely to gain widest support amongst all the no brexiters and many might retire at the next election.

Ken Clarke, Phillip Hammond, Vince Cable, Harriet Harmon, Hilary Benn.

Bloody hell ! what a shower of shyte that lot are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:53 - Aug 16 with 769 viewsHighjack

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:52 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

They guided us through the Cretaceous period, the 21st century should be a doddle.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:55 - Aug 16 with 768 viewsLohengrin

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:50 - Aug 16 by Highjack

It’s about time we went for a energetic, thrusting young talent as PM.

You rang?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:57 - Aug 16 with 760 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It's a good job everything is going well and they can all have a six week holiday.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:57 - Aug 16 with 759 viewsLohengrin

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:53 - Aug 16 by Highjack

They guided us through the Cretaceous period, the 21st century should be a doddle.

Being a sexual deviant I’d have thought Harriet would have much preferred to be in harness with Alan ‘the shagger’ Clarke rather than Ken?

I suppose her chance has gone now though.

Login to get fewer ads

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:59 - Aug 16 with 754 viewsVetchfielder

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:52 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

I would say that each one of those was at what I would describe as the "good" end of politics and are generally well respected, irrespective of political tribe.
Who could you suggest who wasn't "a shower of shyte" that could perform this uniting role?

Proud to have been one of the 231

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:59 - Aug 16 with 754 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:57 - Aug 16 by Lohengrin

Being a sexual deviant I’d have thought Harriet would have much preferred to be in harness with Alan ‘the shagger’ Clarke rather than Ken?

.....on account of his untimely demise.

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:00 - Aug 16 with 743 viewsLohengrin

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:59 - Aug 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

.....on account of his untimely demise.

Would it put her off though? I suppose the smell may but she does love a stiff...

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:02 - Aug 16 with 737 viewsLohengrin

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:59 - Aug 16 by Vetchfielder

I would say that each one of those was at what I would describe as the "good" end of politics and are generally well respected, irrespective of political tribe.
Who could you suggest who wasn't "a shower of shyte" that could perform this uniting role?

Ken’s a lovable enough old rogue, but the rest of Hot Gossip?

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:14 - Aug 16 with 711 viewsHighjack

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:55 - Aug 16 by Lohengrin

You rang?

He could definitely unify. His wife has been sitting on the Conservative and labour benches for years. Well most of them anyway.

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:15 - Aug 16 with 711 viewsGlyn1

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 13:57 - Aug 16 by Lohengrin

I'm a bit surprised you announced it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:15 - Aug 16 with 710 viewsswan65split

i heard Corbyn on the radio earlier, hes desperate to be in charge...so was Hitler. God help us.
What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:19 - Aug 16 with 705 viewsLohengrin

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:15 - Aug 16 by Glyn1

I'm a bit surprised you announced it.

Just beating The Sun to the drop, Glyn.

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:22 - Aug 16 with 700 viewsLohengrin

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:15 - Aug 16 by swan65split

i heard Corbyn on the radio earlier, hes desperate to be in charge...so was Hitler. God help us.

Is he though? Could that be Milne and McDonnell nudging him forward with cattle prods?

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:23 - Aug 16 with 695 viewswaynekerr55

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:22 - Aug 16 by Lohengrin

Is he though? Could that be Milne and McDonnell nudging him forward with cattle prods?

Spartak Swansea?
Lokomotiv Cardiff?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:24 - Aug 16 with 694 viewsBatterseajack

I don't like Corbyn, but accusing a party leader of being desperate to be in charge is the mootest of points
What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 15:37 - Aug 16 with 625 viewsswan65split

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 14:24 - Aug 16 by Batterseajack

I don't like Corbyn, but accusing a party leader of being desperate to be in charge is the mootest of points

Well thats open for discussion then !

Desperate or gagging!!
What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 17:04 - Aug 16 with 573 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jezza or Boris is going to explode at this rate (hopefully both).

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 17:11 - Aug 16 with 563 viewsmajorraglan

The ones who are desperate are the ones who shouldn’t get the job under any circumstances. It’s a shocking state of affairs that the 2 largest parties have Boris and Corbyn in charge.
What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 19:26 - Aug 16 with 485 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 17:04 - Aug 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Jezza or Boris is going to explode at this rate (hopefully both).

Corbyn has the backing of remainer tories. Ha ha ha

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 19:51 - Aug 16 with 454 viewsGeoffThom

It’s all a joke ,these people should be deselected
Same goes for anyone who swaps party’s midstream bye election should be called
All this because the majority have been given a vote and won it
What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 20:13 - Aug 16 with 428 viewsswan65split

What's all this about Harmon and Clarke? on 17:11 - Aug 16 by majorraglan

The ones who are desperate are the ones who shouldn’t get the job under any circumstances. It’s a shocking state of affairs that the 2 largest parties have Boris and Corbyn in charge.

TBH looking at all the Parties, theres no one there worthy of being elected an MP let alone leader.
All appear to be in cuckoo land ,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024