Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murder of a policeman last night 14:21 - Aug 16 with 10045 viewsraynor94

Absolutely shocking, more so that 10 males aged from 13-30, have been arrested.

On top of all the recent stabbings, what on earth is this Country coming too

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Murder of a policeman last night on 16:33 - Aug 18 with 1237 viewsNotLoyal

Murder of a policeman last night on 12:10 - Aug 18 by jackrmee

From what I read, he was dragged down the road by a vehicle. Unless it was a minibus, how can 10 people be involved?

When I first read this thread, I thought the officer had been set upon by 10 people.
Not condoning it one bit, but sounds like he got in the way of fleeing burglars and died.

This is obviously a tragic incident, but not quite premeditated murder.
"The force also refused to comment on a report suggesting that Harper was hit by a second police car which was responding to the incident."
So they aren't even sure how he died or which vehicle killed him.

As for people blaming "gypos" and saying 99.9% of travellers are kunts...well...maybe many of them aren't perfect, but who is? Good and bad everywhere ffs.

I don't often agree with CJ, but he has spoken some sense on this thread tbf and not trolling here.
Police lives are no more important than any life.

I don't think anyone said that mate, but they are protecting the public for next to fück all money, as for ten people involved that's very plausible, joint venture, was it pre planned, behaviours, concealing evidence or perverting the course of justice are just a few I can think of.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Murder of a policeman last night on 16:44 - Aug 18 with 1214 viewscontroversial_jack

Murder of a policeman last night on 16:33 - Aug 18 by NotLoyal

I don't think anyone said that mate, but they are protecting the public for next to fück all money, as for ten people involved that's very plausible, joint venture, was it pre planned, behaviours, concealing evidence or perverting the course of justice are just a few I can think of.

They really do need solid evidence of who was involved if they are going to arrest 10 people.Just because they were there at the time doesn't apportion guilt unless it was planned, which is very doubtful.
Murder of a policeman last night on 16:48 - Aug 18 with 1205 viewsFireboy2

Murder of a policeman last night on 16:44 - Aug 18 by controversial_jack

They really do need solid evidence of who was involved if they are going to arrest 10 people.Just because they were there at the time doesn't apportion guilt unless it was planned, which is very doubtful.

In my experience of dealing with travellers they stick together and when something bad happens they keep their mouths shut so i suspect the police arrested all 10 males that were on the scene.
Murder of a policeman last night on 16:50 - Aug 18 with 1201 viewsSwanjaxs

Burgling a house apparently, yes definitely not planned

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Murder of a policeman last night on 16:58 - Aug 18 with 1189 viewscontroversial_jack

Murder of a policeman last night on 16:50 - Aug 18 by Swanjaxs

Burgling a house apparently, yes definitely not planned

10 to do a house, was it a mansion?
Murder of a policeman last night on 16:59 - Aug 18 with 1185 viewsjacks777

Murder of a policeman last night on 12:02 - Aug 17 by controversial_jack

How does being armed work out for American police?

It saves many, many police lives each year.
American police think the police in this country are crazy to be unarmed.
Murder of a policeman last night on 17:20 - Aug 18 with 1151 viewsCooperman

No. They will have been arrested on suspicion of ‘something’ and now the clock is ticking to come up with a case for prosecution. This applies regardless of whether they initially arrested one or one hundred people.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Murder of a policeman last night on 17:36 - Aug 18 with 1125 viewscontroversial_jack

Murder of a policeman last night on 17:20 - Aug 18 by Cooperman

No. They will have been arrested on suspicion of ‘something’ and now the clock is ticking to come up with a case for prosecution. This applies regardless of whether they initially arrested one or one hundred people.

It would have to be suspicion of a certain offence.Suspicion in itself is not enough, but we will find out soon enough, but I bet 10 won't be charged
Login to get fewer ads

Murder of a policeman last night on 18:56 - Aug 18 with 1080 viewsFlashberryjack

Murder of a policeman last night on 17:36 - Aug 18 by controversial_jack

It would have to be suspicion of a certain offence.Suspicion in itself is not enough, but we will find out soon enough, but I bet 10 won't be charged

Wouldn't surprise me if none are... picking on our scrap collecting, law abiding friends, how awful.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Murder of a policeman last night on 19:24 - Aug 18 with 1060 viewsSwanjaxs

Murder of a policeman last night on 16:58 - Aug 18 by controversial_jack

10 to do a house, was it a mansion?

Apparently so

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Murder of a policeman last night on 19:42 - Aug 18 with 1041 viewsmajorraglan

Murder of a policeman last night on 17:36 - Aug 18 by controversial_jack

Of course it has to be suspicion of an offence, but it could be any offence as Cooperman has stated. Check out the Police and Criminal Evidence Act Codes of Practice.

https://www.gov.uk/police-powers-of-arrest-your-rights
Murder of a policeman last night on 20:06 - Aug 18 with 1028 viewscontroversial_jack

Murder of a policeman last night on 19:42 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

Of course it has to be suspicion of an offence, but it could be any offence as Cooperman has stated. Check out the Police and Criminal Evidence Act Codes of Practice.

https://www.gov.uk/police-powers-of-arrest-your-rights

We don't know if it will be murder, manslaughter or burglary charges.I doubt the 10 will be charged with the more serious charges, which is what i meant, but we will have to wait and see.
Murder of a policeman last night on 20:06 - Aug 18 with 1027 viewsSwanjaxs

Murder of a policeman last night on 16:32 - Aug 18 by Highjack

Give me a taser and a stab vest and I’d make myself favourite.

In a one on one situation yes, the problem is criminals don't always stand still

Murder of a policeman last night on 20:11 - Aug 18 with 1020 viewsmajorraglan

Murder of a policeman last night on 20:06 - Aug 18 by Swanjaxs

In a one on one situation yes, the problem is criminals don't always stand still

Nor are taser’s always effective. If the barbs or prongs or whatever their called don’t make contact with the target or pierce the clothing then the taser isn’t going to work which creates a whole new ball game.
Murder of a policeman last night on 20:46 - Aug 18 with 984 viewsFireboy2

Murder of a policeman last night on 20:11 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

Nor are taser’s always effective. If the barbs or prongs or whatever their called don’t make contact with the target or pierce the clothing then the taser isn’t going to work which creates a whole new ball game.

If you have a bit of time on your hands go on you tube and look for scott moore rugby league star police chase.

He was tasered 6 YES 6 times, the 2 bobbies took a kicking from him.
Murder of a policeman last night on 20:52 - Aug 18 with 974 viewsGroo

Murder of a policeman last night on 16:59 - Aug 18 by jacks777

It saves many, many police lives each year.
American police think the police in this country are crazy to be unarmed.

How many unarmed people die every year in the US at the hands of armed police, shooting them?

In America a lot of people have guns, in the UK hardly anyone does.

What the UK needs is more bobbies on the beat and more stop and search powers and more severe punishments for people caught armed, whether knives or guns.

Groo does what Groo does best

Murder of a policeman last night on 20:53 - Aug 18 with 967 viewsFireboy2

Murder of a policeman last night on 20:52 - Aug 18 by Groo

How many unarmed people die every year in the US at the hands of armed police, shooting them?

What the UK needs is more bobbies on the beat and more stop and search powers and more severe punishments for people caught armed, whether knives or guns.

This with fecking bells on to your last paragraph.
Murder of a policeman last night on 21:19 - Aug 18 with 943 viewsSwanjaxs

Murder of a policeman last night on 20:52 - Aug 18 by Groo

Absolutely, more bobbies on the beat, but give them the tools to protect themselves, I'm pretty certain I wont be on the wrong end of a coppers bullet if the day comes when they are routinely armed, criminals that go "tooled up" might not be so lucky 👍

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:31 - Aug 18 with 934 viewsjackrmee

Murder of a policeman last night on 20:46 - Aug 18 by Fireboy2

If you have a bit of time on your hands go on you tube and look for scott moore rugby league star police chase.

He was tasered 6 YES 6 times, the 2 bobbies took a kicking from him.

I haven't seen it, but if they'd had guns, he'd most probably be dead. That's not right Shirley?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:33 - Aug 18 with 928 viewsSwanjaxs

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:31 - Aug 18 by jackrmee

I haven't seen it, but if they'd had guns, he'd most probably be dead. That's not right Shirley?

Kicking the shìt out of two bobbies isn't right also, if they had guns and shot him it would be his own fault 👍
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 21:34]

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:37 - Aug 18 with 920 viewsjackrmee

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:33 - Aug 18 by Swanjaxs

Kicking the shìt out of two bobbies isn't right also, if they had guns and shot him it would be his own fault 👍

Not right no, but not worthy of death.

I've never ever used or carried a weapon, but I am pretty sure that if cops had guns, I'd have been taken out many times over.
I'm not a bad guy, just an idiot in my younger days. I don't deserve to die.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:43 - Aug 18 with 910 viewsFireboy2

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:31 - Aug 18 by jackrmee

No it ist right for bobbies on the beat to have guns, there would be alot of innocent people killed.

My point was that on some occasions being tasered doesnt always work.
Murder of a policeman last night on 21:44 - Aug 18 with 909 viewsFireboy2

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:33 - Aug 18 by Swanjaxs

Yep and thats why rightly bobbies on the beat arent armed.

My point was how tasers dont always work.
Murder of a policeman last night on 21:45 - Aug 18 with 908 viewsSwanjaxs

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:37 - Aug 18 by jackrmee

Not right no, but not worthy of death.

I've never ever used or carried a weapon, but I am pretty sure that if cops had guns, I'd have been taken out many times over.
I'm not a bad guy, just an idiot in my younger days. I don't deserve to die.

Really, you honestly think, if the British bobbie had been armed back in the day you wouldn't be here now? Even taking into account that some coppers in the 70's 80's and 90's got away with the odd misconduct (pre cctv) that's a bit of a sweeping statement mate

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:49 - Aug 18 with 901 viewsFireboy2

Murder of a policeman last night on 21:45 - Aug 18 by Swanjaxs

Really, you honestly think, if the British bobbie had been armed back in the day you wouldn't be here now? Even taking into account that some coppers in the 70's 80's and 90's got away with the odd misconduct (pre cctv) that's a bit of a sweeping statement mate

There was less bother on the streets in those days.

No fvcking knives, just a bit of fistycuffs and when someone went down more often than not you never went into kick them om the floor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024