Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV 15:33 - Aug 17 with 6120 viewsSteensig

Disgraceful piece of sugar honey ice and tea
I have been complaining about this service for over 2 years now and its still the same bollocks every time. It doesnt let me watch the freaking game despite having paid a monthly pass. This is a disgrace and daylight robbery!
FFS
Swans TV on 16:05 - Aug 17 with 3832 viewsCaptain_Sham

Yo have been complaining about it for two years , yet you are still paying for it. I'm not sure I have much sympathy.

Its just a ride.

Swans TV on 16:16 - Aug 17 with 3801 viewsMrSwerve

Last weekend was terrible but this week, viewing from the East coast of the USA *cough* it has been fine, to be honest. No issues whatsoever. It did tell me to sign in again once, but it was fine after that.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans TV on 18:33 - Aug 17 with 3663 viewsphact0rri

I agree it worked without much of an issue for me this week.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Swans TV on 18:59 - Aug 17 with 3604 viewsploppy

Swans TV on 16:16 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

Last weekend was terrible but this week, viewing from the East coast of the USA *cough* it has been fine, to be honest. No issues whatsoever. It did tell me to sign in again once, but it was fine after that.

How was your audio/video sync? For me, the audio lag got worse as the game went on. By the end of the first half the audio was 3 or 4 seconds behind the video. After my reload the second half started OK but by the end it was lagging by a couple of seconds again. Did you experience anything like that?
Swans TV on 19:00 - Aug 17 with 3598 viewsUxbridge

VPN and bandwidth issues are not SwansTv problems. They had genuine problems last week but sounds like those were resolved this week.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans TV on 19:02 - Aug 17 with 3581 viewsploppy

Swans TV on 19:00 - Aug 17 by Uxbridge

VPN and bandwidth issues are not SwansTv problems. They had genuine problems last week but sounds like those were resolved this week.

Who mentioned VPN? And my bandwidth is fine.
Swans TV on 19:07 - Aug 17 with 3571 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans TV on 19:02 - Aug 17 by ploppy

Ux did.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans TV on 19:13 - Aug 17 with 3543 viewsploppy

Swans TV on 19:07 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

Ux did.

The inference was that audio/video sync issues are VPN related - they're not.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV on 19:21 - Aug 17 with 3516 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans TV on 19:13 - Aug 17 by ploppy

The inference was that audio/video sync issues are VPN related - they're not.

Cheers Geoff.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans TV on 19:28 - Aug 17 with 3504 viewsploppy

Swans TV on 19:21 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

Cheers Geoff.

Geoff?
Swans TV on 20:33 - Aug 17 with 3423 viewsUxbridge

Swans TV on 19:02 - Aug 17 by ploppy

I wasn't replying to you. Our posts crossed.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans TV on 20:46 - Aug 17 with 3394 viewsploppy

Swans TV on 20:33 - Aug 17 by Uxbridge

I wasn't replying to you. Our posts crossed.

OK. You didn't use a quoted reply, so not obvious.
Swans TV on 09:05 - Aug 18 with 3252 viewsMrSwerve

Swans TV on 18:59 - Aug 17 by ploppy

How was your audio/video sync? For me, the audio lag got worse as the game went on. By the end of the first half the audio was 3 or 4 seconds behind the video. After my reload the second half started OK but by the end it was lagging by a couple of seconds again. Did you experience anything like that?

Yes the audio was out of sync.

Swans TV on 10:00 - Aug 18 with 3172 viewsjackrabbit

It’s difficult to find a good stream in this division compared to being in the Premier League. I have an iptv subscription and yesterday tuned in to the Preston iFollow stream. Apart from the obvious, mildly irritating, but perfectly understandable Preston bias in the commentary, the much more irritating aspect was the jerky, inconsistent vision and sound. You don’t notice the lack of sync between sound and vision until you see a player interviewed at the end, then you realise it’s miles out! Still it’s better than nothing and yesterday I saw the whole game without interruption. The stream improved as the game went on and I was grateful for it. Swans come to my neck of the woods on Wednesday and i’ll give the streaming a rest and actually attend at Loftus Road. We London-based fans are spoiled this season with extra days out at Fulham and Luton to come, as well as the usual locations, QPR, Reading, Brentford and the rest.
Swans TV on 10:35 - Aug 18 with 3111 viewsbazzool

I watched Wales rugby beat England then watched the rest of the swans game , was fine with my IPTV which is based in America , the commentary sounded shyte as if they were in a helicopter lol but picture was fine
Swans TV on 10:37 - Aug 18 with 3105 viewslegoman

Swans TV on 10:00 - Aug 18 by jackrabbit

It’s difficult to find a good stream in this division compared to being in the Premier League. I have an iptv subscription and yesterday tuned in to the Preston iFollow stream. Apart from the obvious, mildly irritating, but perfectly understandable Preston bias in the commentary, the much more irritating aspect was the jerky, inconsistent vision and sound. You don’t notice the lack of sync between sound and vision until you see a player interviewed at the end, then you realise it’s miles out! Still it’s better than nothing and yesterday I saw the whole game without interruption. The stream improved as the game went on and I was grateful for it. Swans come to my neck of the woods on Wednesday and i’ll give the streaming a rest and actually attend at Loftus Road. We London-based fans are spoiled this season with extra days out at Fulham and Luton to come, as well as the usual locations, QPR, Reading, Brentford and the rest.

Shame so many of the London area ones are midweek though, especially Fulham which, on a sunny Saturday pm is a great day out!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Swans TV on 22:54 - Aug 18 with 2952 viewsjackrabbit

Swans TV on 10:37 - Aug 18 by legoman

Shame so many of the London area ones are midweek though, especially Fulham which, on a sunny Saturday pm is a great day out!

Totally agree - that is a huge shame
Swans TV on 12:13 - Aug 19 with 2870 viewsMoscowJack

For various reasons (mainly female ones!) I only got a chance to try to watch the game (via the app on an android tablet) about 15 minutes before the end of the game. It took 15 minutes of trying to eventually give up and try logging in (via the same app) on my mobile, which worked immediately.

It's quite frustrating.........

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Swans TV on 12:20 - Aug 19 with 2854 viewsploppy

Swans TV on 12:13 - Aug 19 by MoscowJack

For various reasons (mainly female ones!) I only got a chance to try to watch the game (via the app on an android tablet) about 15 minutes before the end of the game. It took 15 minutes of trying to eventually give up and try logging in (via the same app) on my mobile, which worked immediately.

It's quite frustrating.........

Have you complained to swanstvlive@streamamg.com ? If people don't complain they won't know that there are problems.

Presumably they keep logs of people trying to log in, so might be able to tell you why it failed. Then they, or you, can do something about it. They may even compensate you.
Swans TV on 13:35 - Aug 19 with 2764 viewsLibertarian

On the opening Saturday, I sent them an email before the game to say I couldn't log in. They replied on Monday night saying it was fixed before kick off.

For me, this Saturday's stream was good though. Apart from the picture/sound sync which was fixed following a refresh, but did gradually get worse again.
Swans TV on 14:15 - Aug 19 with 2699 viewsPolskijack

Swans TV on 13:35 - Aug 19 by Libertarian

On the opening Saturday, I sent them an email before the game to say I couldn't log in. They replied on Monday night saying it was fixed before kick off.

For me, this Saturday's stream was good though. Apart from the picture/sound sync which was fixed following a refresh, but did gradually get worse again.

It does sound very hit and miss for various reasons. It's been perfect here though for the first two games. 😀
Swans TV on 14:20 - Aug 19 with 2688 viewsruhrjack

Worked fine on Saturday,no problem with the login and the stream was very good apart from the sync.
Swans TV on 10:46 - Aug 21 with 2463 viewsZaxx

Do Swans tv transmissions have a cast option on them so that they can be viewed on an Android tv?
Some of the pre-season matches had the option which was great, other times it hasn't been available. Watching footie on the phone is a nightmare.
Swans TV on 10:52 - Aug 21 with 2457 viewsMrSwerve

Swans TV on 10:46 - Aug 21 by Zaxx

Do Swans tv transmissions have a cast option on them so that they can be viewed on an Android tv?
Some of the pre-season matches had the option which was great, other times it hasn't been available. Watching footie on the phone is a nightmare.

Pretty sure I read that you can’t duplicate/cast to another screen. The best way is to run on a laptop with hdmi connection to TV.

Swans TV on 10:55 - Aug 21 with 2451 viewsploppy

Swans TV on 10:46 - Aug 21 by Zaxx

No. EFL rules prohibit it being shown on a TV. Tablets, phones, desktops and laptops only. I suppose you could connect your laptop/desktop to a TV, but I don't think that's what you're asking.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 10:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024