Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... 16:12 - Aug 17 with 1284 viewstheloneranger

Wales No1 in World rankings

Wales 13 v 6 England
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 16:13]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 17:59 - Aug 17 with 1208 viewsNotLoyal

Completely lost its magic that fixture after the last two games.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 18:11 - Aug 17 with 1187 viewsraynor94

To soon you started singing to soon...

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 20:47 - Aug 17 with 1089 viewsbuilthjack

Do friendliest count? Do they actually get capped for these trial games?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 20:56 - Aug 17 with 1070 viewsFireboy2

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 20:47 - Aug 17 by builthjack

I wouldnt think that any wales v england match is a friendly Ken 😁

And to answer your question, yes they do get caps.
You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 21:21 - Aug 17 with 1040 viewsDr_Winston

Surely they'd need to have beaten New Zealand at some point in most people's average lifespan to be considered the #1 team in the World? Ratings would seem a bit worthless otherwise.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 21:29 - Aug 17 with 1027 viewsmajorraglan

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 21:21 - Aug 17 by Dr_Winston

Surely they'd need to have beaten New Zealand at some point in most people's average lifespan to be considered the #1 team in the World? Ratings would seem a bit worthless otherwise.

To be honest all this stuff about being Number 1 in the ratings does my head in. We are 6 Nations Champions, but it’s not as though we are light years in front of the other teams, it finished up relatively close and we lost to England last week. We haven’t beaten New Zealand in years. Let’s keep our feet on the ground and focus on the World Cup, if we win the WC then we can start crowing.
You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 21:34 - Aug 17 with 1010 viewsbuilthjack

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 20:56 - Aug 17 by Fireboy2

I wouldnt think that any wales v england match is a friendly Ken 😁

And to answer your question, yes they do get caps.

I know 😀

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 22:35 - Aug 17 with 951 viewsdickythorpe

History shows that if you win the world cup you are Number 1
In 1992 I saw Swansea thrash Australia who won the 1991 World cup.......that really meant something as did to Llanelli who beat them as well.
Rankings are just statistical bullshit
Login to get fewer ads

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 22:35 - Aug 17 with 949 viewsdickythorpe

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 20:47 - Aug 17 by builthjack

Incredibly they do award caps for these "run outs"
You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 23:49 - Aug 17 with 910 viewstheloneranger

They need to wrap Dan Biggar up in cotton wool until the World Cup begins!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 16:42 - Aug 18 with 722 viewsFireboy2

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 23:49 - Aug 17 by theloneranger

They need to wrap Dan Biggar up in cotton wool until the World Cup begins!!

This.

Biggar was outstanding yesterday, like a back version of AWJ.

Either patchell or evans should play the remaining games v ireland.
You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 18:51 - Aug 18 with 674 viewsBanosswan

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 22:35 - Aug 17 by dickythorpe

History shows that if you win the world cup you are Number 1
In 1992 I saw Swansea thrash Australia who won the 1991 World cup.......that really meant something as did to Llanelli who beat them as well.
Rankings are just statistical bullshit

John Eales wiped me out as I ran on to the pitch when the Turks beat them.

My only claim to fame.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 14:18 - Aug 19 with 584 viewsProfessor

You Can Shove Your Chariots Up Your Arse ... on 16:42 - Aug 18 by Fireboy2

This.

Biggar was outstanding yesterday, like a back version of AWJ.

Either patchell or evans should play the remaining games v ireland.

I fully agree.

I came down for this- my daughter wanted to go and there were 20 quid tickets. Pretty poor game, but Biggar outstanding (as was AWJ) and was far from a 'friendly' game. RWC should be interesting. NZ will still be favourites but at least five other teams will go into it thinking they can win. And there is France. It will click for them at some point again. England are a good team but lack the composed leadership of AWJ
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024