Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm calling this now 16:34 - Aug 17 with 8728 viewsMrSwerve

The Jacks are going up.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I'm calling this now on 16:35 - Aug 17 with 4756 viewsBloodyhills

I hope you are right :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I'm calling this now on 16:36 - Aug 17 with 4734 viewsGammon

Let’s wait until we play someone good but yeah I have a feeling we will get top 6.
I'm calling this now on 16:58 - Aug 17 with 4672 viewsicecoldjack

10 games in will be th time to judge for me.

We look less fluid under cooper but more stable so it may be the perfect balance .

We will need to keep the big guns though .
I'm calling this now on 17:04 - Aug 17 with 4599 viewsMrSwerve

I'm calling this now on 16:58 - Aug 17 by icecoldjack

We look less fluid under cooper but more stable so it may be the perfect balance .

Yeah maybe I should have put an asterisk saying if we keep Borja and Ayew.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I'm calling this now on 17:11 - Aug 17 with 4494 viewsGaz_M

I'm calling this now on 16:36 - Aug 17 by Gammon

Let’s wait until we play someone good but yeah I have a feeling we will get top 6.

We already have.
I'm calling this now on 17:12 - Aug 17 with 4485 viewsThrasher6

Optimism...a rare quality on this board...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

I'm calling this now on 17:15 - Aug 17 with 4461 viewsthornabyswan

I'm calling this now on 16:36 - Aug 17 by Gammon

They were good first half.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

I'm calling this now on 17:17 - Aug 17 with 4443 viewssioni

All we have to do is ensure we concede the first goal as long as it’s not with a couple of seconds left in the game.
Login to get fewer ads

I'm calling this now on 17:18 - Aug 17 with 4428 viewsraynor94

I'm calling this now on 16:58 - Aug 17 by icecoldjack

10 games has always been the yardarm, top 6 then, and I think we will be there for the duration

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I'm calling this now on 17:20 - Aug 17 with 4399 viewsGlyn1

Then we're all agreed.

Not if they can't keep a clean sheet ... or keep letting their opponents score first ... or lose Baston and/or Ayew.

Oh buggr it, I can't keep this pessimism up. I've booked a day off work for the QPR match, so QPR 0-4 Swansea!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 17:22]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

I'm calling this now on 17:26 - Aug 17 with 4321 viewsOldjack

they bloody mullered us in that first half ,a better team would have been 3 up by half time

A nice but ugly win yet again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I'm calling this now on 17:43 - Aug 17 with 4207 viewsNotLoyal

I'm calling this now on 17:12 - Aug 17 by Thrasher6

Optimism...a rare quality on this board...

Very shaky at the back first half, we got away with it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

I'm calling this now on 17:54 - Aug 17 with 4144 viewswestwalesed

We were miles off the races first half, they looked a very solid Championship outfit - hard working, first to all the 50/50s, streetwise. As soon as they sussed that the ref was trigger happy with his whistle they were down every time we touched them. But as I said we were miles off the races. We looked lethargic during the warm up. Those are the negatives. Oh and Bidwell looks a right clumpier at this level.

Second half obviously much improved, Byers gave the midfield much better balance. Celina is a fine player and I thought Joe really stepped up at the back after a dodgy first half.

If we keep Baston and Ayew we have got a really really good shot.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

I'm calling this now on 18:00 - Aug 17 with 4100 viewspencoedjack

I'm calling this now on 17:15 - Aug 17 by thornabyswan

They were good first half.

Very streetwise side.
I'm calling this now on 18:04 - Aug 17 with 4052 viewsGlastonbury

I totally agree but we have to keep borja and ayew
I'm calling this now on 18:05 - Aug 17 with 4034 viewsmarchamjack

Let’s revisit this after the European window closes

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

I'm calling this now on 18:07 - Aug 17 with 4022 viewsJonTheJack

Not with first half performances like that. It was embarrassingly bad.

We have to get out of the blocks quicker in games because we were immensely fortunate to score with our only attempt (on or off target) in the first half. Preston should have been further ahead.
I'm calling this now on 18:21 - Aug 17 with 3934 viewsLuther27

I'm calling this now on 17:54 - Aug 17 by westwalesed

We were miles off the races first half, they looked a very solid Championship outfit - hard working, first to all the 50/50s, streetwise. As soon as they sussed that the ref was trigger happy with his whistle they were down every time we touched them. But as I said we were miles off the races. We looked lethargic during the warm up. Those are the negatives. Oh and Bidwell looks a right clumpier at this level.

Second half obviously much improved, Byers gave the midfield much better balance. Celina is a fine player and I thought Joe really stepped up at the back after a dodgy first half.

I'd start the QPR game with the George, Ayew, Borja and Celina. No room for Dwyer or Kallula. We looked far more solid in midfield plus better going forward with that formation. May also start Declan John as wingback if Rangel starts.
I'm calling this now on 18:23 - Aug 17 with 3918 viewslonglostjack

I’ll say the same as I did at this stage last season and got knocked for it. THE JACKS ARE STAYING UP !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I'm calling this now on 18:37 - Aug 17 with 3827 viewsDJack

I'm calling this now on 17:54 - Aug 17 by westwalesed

A good post Ed.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I'm calling this now on 18:38 - Aug 17 with 3823 viewssainthelens

And the momentum continues!
I'm calling this now on 18:42 - Aug 17 with 3796 viewsJackfath

I'm calling this now on 18:38 - Aug 17 by sainthelens

And the momentum continues!

Which as we all know is a vital component for a winning side. Confidence is everything.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'm calling this now on 18:51 - Aug 17 with 3756 viewsDJack

I'm calling this now on 18:42 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

Which as we all know is a vital component for a winning side. Confidence is everything.

Eggsactly.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I'm calling this now on 19:25 - Aug 17 with 3586 viewsThornburyswan

I hope he is too but we definitely won't if we play like we did in the first half.
I'm calling this now on 19:29 - Aug 17 with 3559 viewsDr_Winston

I'm calling this now on 19:25 - Aug 17 by Thornburyswan

I hope he is too but we definitely won't if we play like we did in the first half.

We're fourth without having played particularly well so far. That's encouraging.

Two fixtures coming up we can be hopeful of getting something from before a big test at Elland Road. That should tell us where we stand.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024