Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this 17:59 - Aug 17 with 2077 viewsWitneyjack

https://pin.it/ywejnt2vfxruah

What a night that was!
Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 18:02 - Aug 17 with 2056 viewsjohnlangy

Absolutely freezing, standing on concrete terracing that had no cover at the time.

Is my memory playing tricks with me there ?
Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 18:18 - Aug 17 with 2023 viewsWitneyjack

You remember right, bloody freezing!
Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 18:56 - Aug 17 with 1965 viewsCaptain_Sham

Snowed in Swansea that night I was but 10 years old and slipped in the snow walking down to my friends house.

Its just a ride.

Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 19:18 - Aug 17 with 1893 viewscostalotta

Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 18:56 - Aug 17 by Captain_Sham

Snowed in Swansea that night I was but 10 years old and slipped in the snow walking down to my friends house.

Wasn’t this the game when one of our fans was stabbed?

I was at the game and remember David Giles scoring the winner?
Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 19:46 - Aug 17 with 1866 viewsGaryjack

I saw all three games of this tie. Make no mistake, Palace at the time were being proclaimed as the team of the 80's! A very classy side, but we deserved to win at the Vetch, and at Selhurst Park. Justice prevailed in that tie at Ninian in front of 15000+ jacks. As an aside for those that don't know. After the 3-3 draw at Palace, a coin was tossed to choose a neutral venue, we won and Toshack chose Ninian Park!
Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 19:52 - Aug 17 with 1842 viewsraynor94

Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 19:46 - Aug 17 by Garyjack

I saw all three games of this tie. Make no mistake, Palace at the time were being proclaimed as the team of the 80's! A very classy side, but we deserved to win at the Vetch, and at Selhurst Park. Justice prevailed in that tie at Ninian in front of 15000+ jacks. As an aside for those that don't know. After the 3-3 draw at Palace, a coin was tossed to choose a neutral venue, we won and Toshack chose Ninian Park!

Exactly as I remember it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 20:02 - Aug 17 with 1821 viewsGroo

I remember hearing about the death after the game, spoiled a great memory.

Giles was supposed to be the next kevin Keegan if I remember correct. Great player at the time.

Groo does what Groo does best

Was clearing through some old stuff earlier and found this on 20:06 - Aug 17 with 1810 viewsCaptain_Sham

Hes here hes there hes every fking where David Giles

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024