Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:04 - Aug 17 with 50412 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:58 - Aug 20 with 3518 viewsbuilthjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 20 by EasternJack

Last minute change of plans allows me to go to this one. Any suggestions on where to pick up tickets? Cheers

Pay on the day at QPR ticket office

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Aug 20 with 3488 viewsSwansea93

How many are we taking up

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Aug 20 with 3466 viewsbuilthjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Aug 20 by Swansea93

How many are we taking up

I only know we had sold over 600 early last week. So I would take a stab at about 800ish

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 20 with 3433 viewsSwansea93

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Aug 20 by builthjack

I only know we had sold over 600 early last week. So I would take a stab at about 800ish

Not a bad following that for midweek considering it's on TV as well.

Mcburnie is going to be there in the away end.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:55 - Aug 20 with 3301 viewsThrasher6

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 20 by Swansea93

That's a good turnout..but surely that scab aint gonna turn up....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:47 - Aug 21 with 2974 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:55 - Aug 20 by Thrasher6

That's a good turnout..but surely that scab aint gonna turn up....

Scab? His sale may just fund our promotion this season. Plus, do you think he’s a better al round player (let alone goal scorer) than Borja? Or Ayew?
He’s done us a big favour, as did James.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:35 - Aug 21 with 2906 viewsNotLoyal

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 20 by Swansea93

Hopefully not as barking as dai Thomas off the field 😳

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:44 - Aug 21 with 2894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:35 - Aug 21 by NotLoyal

Hopefully not as barking as dai Thomas off the field 😳

Chico!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:31 - Aug 21 with 2815 viewsDyfnant

Which pub for away fans pre match tia

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:38 - Aug 21 with 2793 viewsbuilthjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:31 - Aug 21 by Dyfnant

Which pub for away fans pre match tia

A few I know are heading to Belushis at Shepherds Bush

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:46 - Aug 21 with 2785 views1983

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:38 - Aug 21 by builthjack

Belushis it is then

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Aug 21 with 2669 viewsDyfnant

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:38 - Aug 21 by builthjack

Great thanks

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Aug 21 with 2523 viewsmonmouth

Mostly a terrible place for us despite it being one of our finest hours. I'd snap your hand off for a point right now.

But....... I'd still feel a little disappointed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Aug 21 with 2516 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Aug 21 by monmouth

Mostly a terrible place for us despite it being one of our finest hours. I'd snap your hand off for a point right now.

But....... I'd still feel a little disappointed.

Lots of clanking bottles on the 14.29 to Paddington. Hopefully we’ll all be celebrating on the way back

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Aug 21 with 2482 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Does WiFi even work on trains? I don’t see the point of advertising it if you can’t connect

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Aug 21 with 2422 viewssainthelens

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Aug 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Lots of clanking bottles on the 14.29 to Paddington. Hopefully we’ll all be celebrating on the way back

Enjoy Brynnie, Don t come back sober or without 3 points.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 21 with 2345 viewsFireboy2

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Aug 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Watch out for builthy, hes on one today
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Aug 21 with 2168 viewsJack123

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 19 by blackpooljack

I wasn't referring to the game against QPR I know that's on I was talking about the game against Charlton that according to LJ's streaming soccer site is not on. Bookmark this page and I'll apologise if I'm wrong.

The Charlton game away is on red button according to this. https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-championship-football-on-tv.html

libera nos a malo

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:24 - Aug 21 with 2146 viewsblackpooljack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Aug 21 by Jack123

The Charlton game away is on red button according to this. https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-championship-football-on-tv.html

I'll hold fire on the apology as it's still not on on LJ's site but saying sorry would put a smile on my face if it is shown
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:47 - Aug 21 with 1895 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:50]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:47 - Aug 21 with 1893 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Predictions on the selection?

I'm thinking Cooper will make a lot of changes, especially up front, for a midweek away fixture.

Woodman
Naughton VDH Wilmot John
Grimes Celina Byers
Routledge Surridge Peterson

Subs: Nordfeldt Rodon Roberts Fulton Ayew Kalulu Borja

I'm VERY happy to get this prediction totally wrong!

Looks like STRONG a midfield diamond with Ayew and Borja up front. Awesome!

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:48]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:53 - Aug 21 with 1815 viewsGlyn1

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:47 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'm VERY happy to get this prediction totally wrong!

Looks like STRONG a midfield diamond with Ayew and Borja up front. Awesome!

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:48]

How many changes from last week? Am on the underground train so can't check for myself. Aggressive or defensive? Thanks.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:55 - Aug 21 with 1801 viewsMrSwerve

That's a bloody good lineup.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Aug 21 with 1732 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:53 - Aug 21 by Glyn1

How many changes from last week? Am on the underground train so can't check for myself. Aggressive or defensive? Thanks.

No changes in the back. Kalulu and Dyer replaced with Byers and Ayew.

Quite arguably, our strongest possible XI.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Aug 21 with 1678 viewsGlyn1

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

No changes in the back. Kalulu and Dyer replaced with Byers and Ayew.

Quite arguably, our strongest possible XI.

Sweet.

Tell them not to score for the first 10 minutes until I get there.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024