Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:04 - Aug 17 with 50341 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:13 - Aug 18 with 11107 viewsSwansea93

Looking forward to this one ain't been since 2009, how many are we taking up?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:39 - Aug 18 with 10898 viewsunion_jack

Is this on red button is year?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:52 - Aug 18 with 10841 viewsblackpooljack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:39 - Aug 18 by union_jack

Is this on red button is year?

This one is but our next one in a couple of weeks against Charlton isn't ( only one that isn't that day )
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:04 - Aug 18 with 10745 viewsyescomeon

My first game of the season and first trip to QPR. We ain't half been screwed over on the London trips thus season!!

Upthecity!

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 18 with 10667 viewsunion_jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:52 - Aug 18 by blackpooljack

This one is but our next one in a couple of weeks against Charlton isn't ( only one that isn't that day )

The ad on Sky Sports says all championship games are available on the red button. They may have been referring to just this coming week though.

Why on earth leave one game out????

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Aug 18 with 10583 viewsblackpooljack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 18 by union_jack

The ad on Sky Sports says all championship games are available on the red button. They may have been referring to just this coming week though.

Don't know but if you check on LJ's football site it's there in black and white.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 18 with 10507 viewsSwansea93

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:00 - Aug 18 by union_jack

They show every championship game on the red button only if there's a live game selected for tv midweek.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:42 - Aug 18 with 10305 viewsDrGonzo

Did I see the club are offering this one streamed for a tenner?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:49 - Aug 18 with 10298 viewsblackpooljack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 18 by Swansea93

They show every championship game on the red button only if there's a live game selected for tv midweek.

Can't be the case as the Baggies are on the main Channel ( v Leeds obviously ) but we are definitely not being shown. It's gonna make em look stupid if we are top by then.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:05 - Aug 18 with 10118 viewsploppy

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:42 - Aug 18 by DrGonzo

Did I see the club are offering this one streamed for a tenner?

In the UK, yes.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:36 - Aug 19 with 9827 viewsVincent_Vega

sneaky 0-1 for me

Ayew

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:57 - Aug 19 with 9740 viewsNotLoyal

Vile club, Vile fans behind a police cordon, inadequate people supporting an inadequate club.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:57 - Aug 19 with 9669 viewsMrSwerve

I have a bad feeling that QPR will sucker punch us and bring us back down to Earth on Wednesday. I hope I’m wrong though!

If we win, that’ll really begin to show us what we can expect this season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:48 - Aug 19 with 9520 viewsCaptain_Sham

2-0 QPR, obviously.

Its just a ride.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Aug 19 with 9484 viewsDJack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:48 - Aug 19 by Captain_Sham

2-0 QPR, obviously.

That's going to be your call for the seaon, isn't it!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Aug 19 with 9406 viewsPolskijack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:49 - Aug 18 by blackpooljack

Can't be the case as the Baggies are on the main Channel ( v Leeds obviously ) but we are definitely not being shown. It's gonna make em look stupid if we are top by then.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11789000/championship-football-liv
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:49 - Aug 19 with 9366 viewsjacktar

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Aug 19 by Polskijack

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11789000/championship-football-liv

Thanks polski.
I thought it must be on, now we know.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 19 with 9310 viewsblackpooljack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Aug 19 by Polskijack

I wasn't referring to the game against QPR I know that's on I was talking about the game against Charlton that according to LJ's streaming soccer site is not on. Bookmark this page and I'll apologise if I'm wrong.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 19 with 9241 viewsunion_jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 19 by blackpooljack

I wasn't referring to the game against QPR I know that's on I was talking about the game against Charlton that according to LJ's streaming soccer site is not on. Bookmark this page and I'll apologise if I'm wrong.

Don’t think anyones’s doubting you. The Sky advert is misleading unless you read it all. At first it looks like all midweek games throughout the season are on red button but it refers to just this week.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 19 with 9246 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Predictions on the selection?

I'm thinking Cooper will make a lot of changes, especially up front, for a midweek away fixture.

Woodman
Naughton VDH Wilmot John
Grimes Celina Byers
Routledge Surridge Peterson

Subs: Nordfeldt Rodon Roberts Fulton Ayew Kalulu Borja

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Aug 19 with 9165 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Aug 19 by DJack

That's going to be your call for the seaon, isn't it!

Until we lose 2-0 anyway.

Its just a ride.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:29 - Aug 19 with 9140 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'm thinking Cooper will make a lot of changes, especially up front, for a midweek away fixture.

Woodman
Naughton VDH Wilmot John
Grimes Celina Byers

It’s not a cup game. Can’t see Surridge displacing Borja. Ayew May start this one.
For me it would be god to start the game with the side that clicked in the second half against PNE

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:50 - Aug 19 with 9108 viewsploppy

As much as I'd like us to play open attacking football every time, I've thought for a while that there are certain players more suited to playing at home. It would be nice if we could keep it tight for the proverbial first 20mins. For this reason, I'd start with Fulton rather than Byers (despite Byers's good half on Saturday).

Can't see Surridge starting - he hasn't shown anything so far except for one good header against Northampton.

Can see Naughton getting the RB slot, and Wilmot possibly to take some of the heat off Rodon.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 18:31]
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:38 - Aug 19 with 9032 viewsGlyn1

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Woodman
Naughton VDH Wilmot John
Grimes Celina Byers

I think that that's more likely to be the team selection in the Cup match v Cambridge next week.

It looks like the manager likes staying with a settled side wherever possible, so it'll be the same one as started against Preston (I think).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Aug 19 with 8982 viewssainthelens

With them hurting after being gubbed at the Brizzles, will be chuft if we can nick a point. 1-1for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024