Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:04 - Aug 17 with 50327 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 21 with 3047 viewsSwanDownUnder

Great win, where's all the relegation posters now?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 21 with 3030 viewsjack2jack

Very good win that, onwards and upwards.
COYJB.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 21 with 3035 viewsBanosswan

The qpr commentator is knowledgeable and 95% of the time fair. It's just funny even he says stuff like 'Is it really reasonable to take the ball in to the corner in the last few minutes when you're 3-1 up away from home? This is supposed to be entertainment'.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 21:42]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Aug 21 with 3031 viewsjasper_T

Garrick saves the day again.

Woodman was my man of the match until his late punch that they scored from. Lucky the assistant was paying attention. Big Joe pips him at the last.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Aug 21 with 3005 viewsPegojack

Feckin brilliant. Well done boys!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:43 - Aug 21 with 2920 viewsdickythorpe

Would have taken a draw but all 3 points AWAY!!! WOW!!!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 2898 viewsJinxy

Immensely proud. Da iawn boys.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 2845 viewsmonmouth

That has made me very happy, early days or not. I detest that bunch of horrible chancers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2753 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Aug 21 by Captain_Sham

Looked like we were going to buckle there. Very impressive.

It did indeed, that penalty gave us the impetus to pick our heads up and battle on.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:49 - Aug 21 with 2645 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

Garrick saves the day again.

Woodman was my man of the match until his late punch that they scored from. Lucky the assistant was paying attention. Big Joe pips him at the last.

Thought Joe was limping badly with 10 minutes to go.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:50 - Aug 21 with 2580 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope the win puts another 1000 on the gate against Birmingham .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:51 - Aug 21 with 2561 viewssainthelens

Great result n performance. Well done lads. Sunday's game now makes you sit up a bit more ....gonna be hell of a ride this. Bleeding obvious but Ayew n Borja have got to stay now. Just hope the powers that be have a bit of confidence and foresight of what might just happen come May.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Aug 21 with 2519 viewsBloodyhills

Great result. Survived a lot of pressure.

As for the commentator....

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Aug 21 with 2516 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:46 - Aug 21 by Flashberryjack

It did indeed, that penalty gave us the impetus to pick our heads up and battle on.

Fair play the boys. They played well and got the win. My only criticism is that we do look open at times. We need some steel to that midfield.

#backtojack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Aug 21 with 2509 viewsdameedna

good effort lads. looking good for second. lump on.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Aug 21 with 2454 viewsploppy

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 21 by Banosswan

The qpr commentator is knowledgeable and 95% of the time fair. It's just funny even he says stuff like 'Is it really reasonable to take the ball in to the corner in the last few minutes when you're 3-1 up away from home? This is supposed to be entertainment'.

Wyndham Evans, on the other hand, is like listening to the Swans fan sat next to you. He even does the we-hey when the opposition shoot high into the stand. And the yeeeeeeeeeessssss when we score. Over-so-slightly biased mind you. Brilliant.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - Aug 21 with 2424 viewstheloneranger

Brilliant win.

I thought the linesman was our 12th man in the 2nd half when QPR were attacking. Superb performance young man

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Aug 21 with 2337 viewsDanWelsh86

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Aug 21 by ploppy

Wyndham Evans, on the other hand, is like listening to the Swans fan sat next to you. He even does the we-hey when the opposition shoot high into the stand. And the yeeeeeeeeeessssss when we score. Over-so-slightly biased mind you. Brilliant.

I agree, it's like having a calming grandfather next to you at the football.

He makes you content with life.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Aug 21 with 2332 viewsJack_Meoff

Will the owners look at the table/form and think it's worth sticking rather than twisting with regard to Ayew and Baston? Dare we dream....?!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 21:59]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:00 - Aug 21 with 2258 viewsepaul

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 21 by Banosswan

They were unbelievably biased (although I suspect most teams comms are), yes they were complimentary to a lot of the swans players, but the fact they said their pen "claim" was more nailed on than the Swans was a joke

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:01 - Aug 21 with 2212 viewsjoshdon10

I want the European transfer window to shut ASAP. If we going to have a good season Baston and Ayew needs to stay.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - Aug 21 with 2180 viewsjasper_T

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Aug 21 by Landore_Jack

Fair play the boys. They played well and got the win. My only criticism is that we do look open at times. We need some steel to that midfield.

It's not steel we're lacking we need to remember how to keep the ball. So good at it last season, far from that now.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:06 - Aug 21 with 2118 viewsjack2jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Aug 21 by Jack_Meoff

Will the owners look at the table/form and think it's worth sticking rather than twisting with regard to Ayew and Baston? Dare we dream....?!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 21:59]

Depends on their ambition JM.
For me it's well worth keeping them, speculate to accumulate or some such bollox.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:07 - Aug 21 with 2085 viewsFireboy2

What a great win, last season we would have buckled under the pressure and possibly have lost the game.

Oh yes we did at that sh!thilole.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:08 - Aug 21 with 2042 viewslifelong

I thought our defence was excellent tonight, some brilliant blocks when under severe pressure in the second half...great result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024