Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:04 - Aug 17 with 50411 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 21 with 2978 viewsjasper_T

The problem with man to man marking right there. One man gets a block/wins a battle and it's a free chance in acres of space.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 21 with 2974 viewsBirchgrovejack

Seems a slow start from us again. QPR looking sort of dangerous, not convincingly though
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 21 with 2912 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:48 - Aug 21 by westwalesed

I'll start - anyone got a stream??

Cricfree.
https://cricfree.sc/watch/live/qpr-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 21 with 2895 viewsJohnw102

Nice break out there settled down

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:03 - Aug 21 with 2867 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Our passing is poor at the moment, mind you my stream looks to be about 4 minutes behind.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 21 with 2762 viewsMrSwerve

Great save. Should have been a FK on Roberts though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 21 with 2743 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Woodman with the slow reaction, but makes the save.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 21 with 2717 viewsJackfath

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Slow?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 21 with 2686 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 21 by MrSwerve

Great save. Should have been a FK on Roberts though.

Definitely a foul.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 21 with 2635 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

Slow?

In fairness, I think he wasn't sure if it was a pass at first, but yes he took a moment to react.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:09 - Aug 21 with 2603 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

What the actual f*ck?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:10 - Aug 21 with 2571 viewsTummer_from_Texas

That should have been a yellow.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 21 with 2464 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Cricfree.
https://cricfree.sc/watch/live/qpr-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming

Card details needed - I'm assuming no cost without having to read all the t&c's?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:13 - Aug 21 with 2433 viewsvetchonian

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 21 by Jack_Meoff

Proper p*ssed too. Allegedly.

He’s Scottish they are always proper pissed

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:13 - Aug 21 with 2417 viewsairedale

Watching on Swans(joke) tv, any ideas how to get audio?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 21 with 2390 viewsBLAZE

Get the fück in motherfückers
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 21 with 2365 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Brilliant Goal!!!!!

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 2303 viewsPozuelosSideys

great pass. cut to pieces. nice goal

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 2295 viewsJohnw102

Yes.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 2294 viewsNeath_Jack

Wonderful play by Ayew that.

No c*nting replays on red button.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 2269 viewsBirchgrovejack

Great counter attacking goal that. Aye and celine linked up well
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 2265 viewsBLAZE

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 21 by PatchesOHoulihan

Card details needed - I'm assuming no cost without having to read all the t&c's?

Do not enter your card details into that site!!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 2223 viewslonglostjack

Get in ! COYS !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 2202 viewssainthelens

Fantastic break...COYJB
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 2158 viewsMrSwerve

I'll say it again - the Jacks are going up!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024