Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse 11:32 - Aug 18 with 4059 viewsjackharris

This is a very sad state of affairs. We have some right imbeciles as supporters. Centre backs mature with age and yesterday in the first half we could all see Joe was misplacing his passes, to be honest the players in front of him were not offering much in the way decent outlets to pass to. This changed in the second half. Keyboard warriors giving him stick make my blood boil. The little f*ck*rs should stick to playing Fortnite and leave our club alone.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:35 - Aug 18 with 1186 viewshobo

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:11 - Aug 18 by JFSwan

I don't think I he's very good

I think he's an excellent player. Still only 21 too!
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:08 - Aug 18 with 1135 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:58 - Aug 18 by Darran

It’s funny mind,someone said to me a couple of years ago have you seen what ..... ...... said on Twitter? I won’t name him he’s now gone.
I had a look and I was blocked,I didn’t follow him and I’d never tweeted him.
A couple of games later he was injured and by the dugout before the game,I called him over and said why the fuçk have you blocked me on Twitter then?
His reply was “I have no idea I’ll have to speak to my social media team.”

Rangel blocked me aswell and I have no idea why.
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:17 - Aug 18 with 1115 viewsSwanjaxs

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:16 - Aug 18 by Jackfath

Can't see much difference between the abuse he gets on Twitter to the abuse some posters on here get.

Give over ffs, nobody forces you to log in to here, grow a pair or fack off! Hope this helps 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:32 - Aug 18 with 1070 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:11 - Aug 18 by JFSwan

I don't think I he's very good

I think he can be but he’s got a long way to go. Obviously though, the blinkers are on with posters on here like they are with Connor Roberts. The boy hasn’t done anything to deserve abuse though. He’s learning fast and making mistakes is all part of the experience that will make him a decent player.

Watch to see which idiots down arrow this post.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:38 - Aug 18 with 1060 viewsGaz_M

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:32 - Aug 18 by ItchySphincter

I think he can be but he’s got a long way to go. Obviously though, the blinkers are on with posters on here like they are with Connor Roberts. The boy hasn’t done anything to deserve abuse though. He’s learning fast and making mistakes is all part of the experience that will make him a decent player.

Watch to see which idiots down arrow this post.

I happily obliged. :)
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:42 - Aug 18 with 1049 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:38 - Aug 18 by Gaz_M

I happily obliged. :)

Like I knew you would. Just waiting for a couple more for the set.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:49 - Aug 18 with 1038 viewsBadlands

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:35 - Aug 18 by hobo

I think he's an excellent player. Still only 21 too!

But he's not English or on loan from a BIG club so will probably be dropped

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:53 - Aug 18 with 1026 viewsMrSwerve

In Roberts, VdH and Rodon, I think we have a very solid back line, who would be fine with the PL were we to go up. As I said in another thread, I'm reserving judgement on Bidwell. As Dr WOB said, he looks to be a solid, if unspectacular player. I think if we had an exciting attacking player at LB, our defence would be complete. John is ok, but again, not spectacular. It's the depth that's a slight worry.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 17:25 - Aug 18 with 974 viewsJackfath

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:17 - Aug 18 by Swanjaxs

Give over ffs, nobody forces you to log in to here, grow a pair or fack off! Hope this helps 👍

I wasn't talking about me, hun. Hope you're ok xx

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 17:38 - Aug 18 with 939 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:53 - Aug 18 by MrSwerve

In Roberts, VdH and Rodon, I think we have a very solid back line, who would be fine with the PL were we to go up. As I said in another thread, I'm reserving judgement on Bidwell. As Dr WOB said, he looks to be a solid, if unspectacular player. I think if we had an exciting attacking player at LB, our defence would be complete. John is ok, but again, not spectacular. It's the depth that's a slight worry.

The jury’s out on all of them. No way PL quality at the moment - just look at last seasons defending, or lack of it, for proof. Bidwell is doing okay and doesn’t deserve to be the target of some of our less educated ‘supporters’.

I wonder who will down arrow this post? 👀

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 20:27 - Aug 18 with 822 viewsjackrmee

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:32 - Aug 18 by jasper_T

Maybe they should expect it but no shock if someone deletes a social media profile to avoid getting extra helpings. During a game you have to get on with it when some vile inbred specimen is calling you a cnt for 90 minutes, but you don't need it on your phone as well morning, noon and night.

Exactly. Someone deleting a social media account isn't a major deal at all. Hopefully he's realised that it's a load of shit and doesn't want the patheticness affecting his mental health.
People shouldn't feel sorry for him for doing it, they should feel proud of him for being man enough to say he doesn't need that shit in his life. Shame more players/people didn't do the same.
Hopefully it will help him concentrate on his game and his life more. Well done Joe lad!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 20:29 - Aug 18 with 817 viewsjackrmee

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:49 - Aug 18 by Badlands

Is that a serious comment?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 20:46 - Aug 18 with 792 views3swan

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 20:27 - Aug 18 by jackrmee

Exactly. Someone deleting a social media account isn't a major deal at all. Hopefully he's realised that it's a load of shit and doesn't want the patheticness affecting his mental health.
People shouldn't feel sorry for him for doing it, they should feel proud of him for being man enough to say he doesn't need that shit in his life. Shame more players/people didn't do the same.
Hopefully it will help him concentrate on his game and his life more. Well done Joe lad!

Can't see any problem with him deleting his account.

Why have that hassle when you use social media, there is the real world out there.
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 20:52 - Aug 18 with 769 viewsbuilthjack

Is he flat footed?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 00:41 - Aug 19 with 662 viewsNotLoyal

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:53 - Aug 18 by MrSwerve

Wouldn't swap any of them for tne Cardiff back four. Two Welsh defenders ( sometimes three ) I'll have that all day. I reckon we could see a complete Welsh back four this season. Have that ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 07:58 - Aug 19 with 566 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 16:49 - Aug 18 by Badlands

You used to be a decent football poster, why have you had the knives out for Cooper from day one? Is it because of him being a Cardiff fan in his earlier days?

I wasn't too happy with the appointment at the time, but he isn't half proving me wrong, all you seem to do is slag him, and every decision he makes off.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 7:59]
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 08:25 - Aug 19 with 521 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 07:58 - Aug 19 by 34dfgdf54

You used to be a decent football poster, why have you had the knives out for Cooper from day one? Is it because of him being a Cardiff fan in his earlier days?

I wasn't too happy with the appointment at the time, but he isn't half proving me wrong, all you seem to do is slag him, and every decision he makes off.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 7:59]

It’s due to him having an unreasoning mind, sadly.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024