Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse 11:32 - Aug 18 with 4061 viewsjackharris

This is a very sad state of affairs. We have some right imbeciles as supporters. Centre backs mature with age and yesterday in the first half we could all see Joe was misplacing his passes, to be honest the players in front of him were not offering much in the way decent outlets to pass to. This changed in the second half. Keyboard warriors giving him stick make my blood boil. The little f*ck*rs should stick to playing Fortnite and leave our club alone.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:36 - Aug 18 with 2837 viewsCaptain_Sham

All footballers should delete their twitter accounts. Its a magnet for trolls. You cant expect to just get praise on there.
Has Jake Bidwell deleted his account? Barrie McKay? They have been on the end of some tasty feedback recently.
Or are we just precious because Joe is local?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 11:37]

Its just a ride.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:44 - Aug 18 with 2787 viewsMrSwerve

They’re quick enough to lap up the praise and adoration when they play well, though. That’s social media for you. No idea what was said to Joe, mind.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:45 - Aug 18 with 2769 viewsDarran

Is it actually true?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:45 - Aug 18 with 2736 viewsItchySphincter

Joe needs a Garry Monk type alongside him. He’s dropping clangers every game and VdH isn’t a strong enough partner to cover and bring him on. Needs help to realise his potential.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:46 - Aug 18 with 2744 viewsBadlands

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:36 - Aug 18 by Captain_Sham

All footballers should delete their twitter accounts. Its a magnet for trolls. You cant expect to just get praise on there.
Has Jake Bidwell deleted his account? Barrie McKay? They have been on the end of some tasty feedback recently.
Or are we just precious because Joe is local?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 11:37]

If true it demonstrates the level of fan scummdom at Swansea City.
The answer should not lie in people deleting accounts but the platforms shutting down the accounts of those whose level of abuse can be sickening.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:47 - Aug 18 with 2763 viewsCaptain_Sham

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:45 - Aug 18 by Darran

Is it actually true?

What like when Jackharris posted a thread saying Potter had quit?

Its just a ride.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:50 - Aug 18 with 2737 viewsDarran

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:47 - Aug 18 by Captain_Sham

What like when Jackharris posted a thread saying Potter had quit?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:58 - Aug 18 with 2693 viewsDarran

It’s funny mind,someone said to me a couple of years ago have you seen what ..... ...... said on Twitter? I won’t name him he’s now gone.
I had a look and I was blocked,I didn’t follow him and I’d never tweeted him.
A couple of games later he was injured and by the dugout before the game,I called him over and said why the fuçk have you blocked me on Twitter then?
His reply was “I have no idea I’ll have to speak to my social media team.”

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 12:01 - Aug 18 with 2670 viewsexiledclaseboy

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:58 - Aug 18 by Darran

It’s funny mind,someone said to me a couple of years ago have you seen what ..... ...... said on Twitter? I won’t name him he’s now gone.
I had a look and I was blocked,I didn’t follow him and I’d never tweeted him.
A couple of games later he was injured and by the dugout before the game,I called him over and said why the fuçk have you blocked me on Twitter then?
His reply was “I have no idea I’ll have to speak to my social media team.”

It was Rangel. You’ve delighted us all with that story before.

Poll: Tory leader

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 12:03 - Aug 18 with 2666 viewsDarran

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 12:01 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

It was Rangel. You’ve delighted us all with that story before.

Prick.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 12:03 - Aug 18 with 2648 viewsNotLoyal

Rodon is a real player, better than recent centre backs. Anyone know who need people are, get their names out there.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 12:54 - Aug 18 with 2535 viewsbuilthjack

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:45 - Aug 18 by ItchySphincter

Joe needs a Garry Monk type alongside him. He’s dropping clangers every game and VdH isn’t a strong enough partner to cover and bring him on. Needs help to realise his potential.

He doesn't need a Monk type mrs though

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 13:25 - Aug 18 with 2415 viewscmajack

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 11:46 - Aug 18 by Badlands

If true it demonstrates the level of fan scummdom at Swansea City.
The answer should not lie in people deleting accounts but the platforms shutting down the accounts of those whose level of abuse can be sickening.

It's not just Swansea fans. Unfortunately it's the generation of today. Can do absolutely nothing without posting it on some social media site , and that goes for simple things like having a meal or drink. If the government said that everything we do had to be put online everyone would be in uproar claiming it's a infringement of our liberties and yet these clowns volunteer the information for them.
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 14:26 - Aug 18 with 2238 viewsdameedna

Would keep Rodon ahead of VDH
We have another two CBs who could step up
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 14:41 - Aug 18 with 2138 viewsSwanjaxs

Not his best game yesterday but he will bounce back and earn 70+ caps, as for Twitter/Facebook it's a useful tool for mugs to let people know how miserable they are feeling... just saying like 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 14:52 - Aug 18 with 2092 viewsraynor94

You only need to read some of the posters on this board, to see what our players are up against

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:10 - Aug 18 with 2018 viewsexiledclaseboy

He probably needs to man up a bit.

Poll: Tory leader

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:11 - Aug 18 with 2016 viewsJFSwan

I don't think I he's very good
Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:11 - Aug 18 with 2008 viewsBadlands

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 14:52 - Aug 18 by raynor94

You only need to read some of the posters on this board, to see what our players are up against

There's a big difference.
This and sites like it are the equivalent of a bunch of old (&young) farts down the pub putting the world to rights.
Social Media is walking into someone's front room and abusing them infant of all their friends and chiselling the abuse into the ceiling.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:15 - Aug 18 with 1993 viewsSwansea93

As a professional footballer surely you expect some sort of abuse even if its wrong, it's part of it these days, but yesterday he had most of the ground singing his song alot of the game.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:16 - Aug 18 with 1985 viewsJackfath

Can't see much difference between the abuse he gets on Twitter to the abuse some posters on here get.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:21 - Aug 18 with 1970 viewsCaptain_Sham

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:11 - Aug 18 by JFSwan

I don't think I he's very good

Careful now...

Its just a ride.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:23 - Aug 18 with 1953 viewsbluenile

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 13:25 - Aug 18 by cmajack

It's not just Swansea fans. Unfortunately it's the generation of today. Can do absolutely nothing without posting it on some social media site , and that goes for simple things like having a meal or drink. If the government said that everything we do had to be put online everyone would be in uproar claiming it's a infringement of our liberties and yet these clowns volunteer the information for them.

Well said. Best post of the day!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:32 - Aug 18 with 1920 viewsDarran

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:16 - Aug 18 by Jackfath

Can't see much difference between the abuse he gets on Twitter to the abuse some posters on here get.

Well said I was going to ask fansnetwork to delete my account on here but I don’t want the abusers to win.

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:32 - Aug 18 with 1919 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon has Deleted his Twitter because of Abuse on 15:15 - Aug 18 by Swansea93

As a professional footballer surely you expect some sort of abuse even if its wrong, it's part of it these days, but yesterday he had most of the ground singing his song alot of the game.

Maybe they should expect it but no shock if someone deletes a social media profile to avoid getting extra helpings. During a game you have to get on with it when some vile inbred specimen is calling you a cnt for 90 minutes, but you don't need it on your phone as well morning, noon and night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024