Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long Season for Cardiff 15:39 - Aug 18 with 18015 viewsMagic_Michu

Oh my days... they really are atrocious.

I can honestly see them getting sucked into a relegation battle this year... they don’t seem to have any quality at all there.

I think the championship has changed even in the the short time they’ve been away, I’m not sure you can kick, hoof, huff and puff your way to success anymore.

They haven’t even played anyone decent in the division yet and theyve lost twice and only just managed to beat newly promoted Luton at home.

Long live Neil Warnock
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 16:36]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Long Season for Cardiff on 20:38 - Aug 19 with 1620 viewspencoedjack

Long Season for Cardiff on 20:35 - Aug 19 by Bluebird

I still believe we will be in the top 6 at the end of the season.
Derby double?? Yes i think we will do it but i think this season there will be no derby draw

Come back in May
Long Season for Cardiff on 20:40 - Aug 19 with 1605 viewsSwanjaxs

Derby double?? Yes i think we will do it but i think this season there will be no derby draw

Nobody gives a fùck on here about your scribbling's mate, your only still allowed on this site for comedy value 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Long Season for Cardiff on 20:40 - Aug 19 with 1599 viewsSwanjaxs

Long Season for Cardiff on 20:38 - Aug 19 by pencoedjack

Come back in May

Init what a bewt 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Long Season for Cardiff on 20:41 - Aug 19 with 1602 viewssainthelens

If you keep saying it you'll believe it. Fck knows you've had plenty o practice.
Long Season for Cardiff on 21:58 - Aug 19 with 1523 viewsBluebird

Long Season for Cardiff on 20:38 - Aug 19 by pencoedjack

Come back in May

I will if i'm right or wrong Penc 🤞
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 21:58]
Long Season for Cardiff on 22:01 - Aug 19 with 1515 viewsBluebird

Long Season for Cardiff on 20:40 - Aug 19 by Swanjaxs

Nobody gives a fùck on here about your scribbling's mate, your only still allowed on this site for comedy value 😂

Are you the twerp that was up huws backside? Hirwaun in the valleys?
Long Season for Cardiff on 22:03 - Aug 19 with 1508 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Long Season for Cardiff on 22:01 - Aug 19 by Bluebird

Yes, that’s him. The 50 odd year old who I swear writes his posts in crayon first

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Long Season for Cardiff on 22:15 - Aug 19 with 1484 viewsSwanjaxs

Long Season for Cardiff on 22:01 - Aug 19 by Bluebird

Honestly what the fack are you on about you fackin blooturd cùnt? I'll meet you on any terms you want face to face like butt 😂 put up or shut up init? Hit the pm button top right 👍

Login to get fewer ads

Long Season for Cardiff on 22:42 - Aug 19 with 1454 viewsJack59

Long Season for Cardiff on 16:55 - Aug 18 by 1983

Lovely weekend

Swansea win
Our capital lose
Wales beat the Jeremy's

Who did London lose to?
Long Season for Cardiff on 10:34 - Aug 20 with 1312 viewsCCFCTOM

hahahha 3 games in I'll judge where we are around Christmas time (pretty sure it'll be above you) Warnock knows the champ better than anyone and I'm confident he'll turn it around
Long Season for Cardiff on 10:43 - Aug 20 with 1295 viewssainthelens

Long Season for Cardiff on 10:34 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

hahahha 3 games in I'll judge where we are around Christmas time (pretty sure it'll be above you) Warnock knows the champ better than anyone and I'm confident he'll turn it around

Yeah right, and predictions from you tw@ts not so long ago were we'd be relegated last year, you'd stay up, we wouldn't win a game any time soon, Colin is the messiah, we are forever in your shadows.
Is it any surprise nobody takes any notice of you fckn lot. The capital of delusions.
Long Season for Cardiff on 10:51 - Aug 20 with 1285 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 10:43 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Yeah right, and predictions from you tw@ts not so long ago were we'd be relegated last year, you'd stay up, we wouldn't win a game any time soon, Colin is the messiah, we are forever in your shadows.
Is it any surprise nobody takes any notice of you fckn lot. The capital of delusions.

I'll be honest, I thought we'd be in for the automatics but we didn't replace our best centre half (Manga) so we're shipping goals for fun without him, however, we'll still be in with a chance of play off's if Warnock gets back to basics! You'll always be in our shadow so that doesn't really matter The champ is a funny league, look at what Villa did last year... It's just funny seeing you lot get so excited about us hahahah
Long Season for Cardiff on 10:54 - Aug 20 with 1279 viewssainthelens

Long Season for Cardiff on 10:51 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

I'll be honest, I thought we'd be in for the automatics but we didn't replace our best centre half (Manga) so we're shipping goals for fun without him, however, we'll still be in with a chance of play off's if Warnock gets back to basics! You'll always be in our shadow so that doesn't really matter The champ is a funny league, look at what Villa did last year... It's just funny seeing you lot get so excited about us hahahah

Hardly excited so stop waving your c0ck around pal. Tho find it amusing how we'd be in yer shadows? You have literally no feasible argument.
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:02 - Aug 20 with 1267 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 10:54 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Hardly excited so stop waving your c0ck around pal. Tho find it amusing how we'd be in yer shadows? You have literally no feasible argument.

Right... ok pal If you want to go and do a 5 minute little history check on the internet (surprised you have it down there) then you'll find all the answers you need! It also saves me writing a list for you
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:04 - Aug 20 with 1261 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:02 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

Right... ok pal If you want to go and do a 5 minute little history check on the internet (surprised you have it down there) then you'll find all the answers you need! It also saves me writing a list for you

Last major trophy - SCFC 2013 CCFC 1927. Google is amazing, isn’t it?

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:05 - Aug 20 with 1255 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:04 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

That’s also the same year you last won a final at Wembley I gather?

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:09 - Aug 20 with 1247 viewssainthelens

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:02 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

This must be a Jack having a laugh Shirley? If not, I guess the internet not been installed up your way past 10 years?
I won't bother with personal insults, you probably wouldn't understand them.
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:13 - Aug 20 with 1236 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:09 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

This must be a Jack having a laugh Shirley? If not, I guess the internet not been installed up your way past 10 years?
I won't bother with personal insults, you probably wouldn't understand them.

Give it a rest You know we've always had everything first! It's what the South Wales Derby is based upon, your jealousy haha Now, go on to google... type in something along the lines of club stats and you'll see why you've always been in our shadow.
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:15 - Aug 20 with 1231 viewsVincent_Vega

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:13 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

Give it a rest You know we've always had everything first! It's what the South Wales Derby is based upon, your jealousy haha Now, go on to google... type in something along the lines of club stats and you'll see why you've always been in our shadow.

I can't wait for the kids to go back to school...

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:18 - Aug 20 with 1225 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:04 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Not quite sure that's what you would call a major trophy Also, considering you played Bradford in the final it kinda shows haha...
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:19 - Aug 20 with 1219 viewssainthelens

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:13 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

What time's your appointment?
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:29 - Aug 20 with 1198 viewswhiterock

Not sure if you read Cardiff forum but one poster sums them up

We are a big strong team and should be dominating from corners long throws and dead balls, but inevitably the opposition head it out and break when we have Ralls, Bennett, Morrison and Flint out of position, I'm sure we are missing Manga who used to be able to help stop the breakaways along with Bamba.

I'm not sure how Warnock solves it but leaving Bacuna and Vaulks back isn't working and both were beaten easily several times today.

That is what Warnock will be working on this week, he may need to keep a few more back, or change things around we need more pace in defence?
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:33 - Aug 20 with 1182 viewsCCFCTOM

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:19 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

What time's your appointment?

Not sure mate, you live with her
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:38 - Aug 20 with 1160 viewsGaryjack

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:33 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

Not sure mate, you live with her

You're an annoying tvvat, but fair play that was one hell of a comeback!
Long Season for Cardiff on 11:41 - Aug 20 with 1147 viewsvetchonian

Long Season for Cardiff on 11:18 - Aug 20 by CCFCTOM

Not quite sure that's what you would call a major trophy Also, considering you played Bradford in the final it kinda shows haha...

Tell me how many consecutive seasons have you managed in the Premier League

Where you born when your club won the FA cup back in the days of black and white and where a Cardiff born goalie dropped the ball in to the net allowing CCFC to win!!!!

HOw many "WEmbley" finals have you attended in your lifetime to support your club
as many as 6 perhaps?

HOw many seasons in the last 40 years has CCFC spent in the top tier of football more than 9?

In the last 6 years how many European games has CCFC played in? Or won?

DELUDED fans of a comatose giant that never was or never will be!!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024