Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Table 16:59 - Aug 18 with 1402 viewsBadlands

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&source=hp&ei=cHVZXfWKGseasAei74XgCw&q=c

We are shown as 4th despite having identical stats with WBA who are shown 3rd.

Any have a reason?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Championship Table on 17:04 - Aug 18 with 1372 viewsGlyn1

This was posted by ploppy on the match thread.

"I believe WBA top us by virtue of more goals scored away from home (which is not difficult!). It's pretty far down the list of tie-breakers."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Championship Table on 17:08 - Aug 18 with 1358 viewsvetchonian

Championship Table on 17:04 - Aug 18 by Glyn1

This was posted by ploppy on the match thread.

"I believe WBA top us by virtue of more goals scored away from home (which is not difficult!). It's pretty far down the list of tie-breakers."

It must wrong that table as that might team from Cardiff are nowhere near the top!. Arent they supposed to be sweeping all before them this season according to Bluebird....has not around today surpringly

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Championship Table on 17:23 - Aug 18 with 1294 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Though it's early, it's really crazy to see Stoke City at the very bottom. This time one year ago, they were practically the consensus pick to dominate the division.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Championship Table on 17:25 - Aug 18 with 1280 viewsDr_Winston

Championship Table on 17:23 - Aug 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Though it's early, it's really crazy to see Stoke City at the very bottom. This time one year ago, they were practically the consensus pick to dominate the division.

If only we'd spent as much as they did.

I'd also suggest that Joe Allen fans steer well clear of their messageboards at the moment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Championship Table on 23:06 - Aug 18 with 1085 viewsKilkennyjack

Championship Table on 17:25 - Aug 18 by Dr_Winston

If only we'd spent as much as they did.

I'd also suggest that Joe Allen fans steer well clear of their messageboards at the moment.

Joey is a terrific player in the right team.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024