Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank V Brendan 17:57 - Aug 18 with 960 viewsMrSwerve

1-1. Get the feeling Frank is going to have a hard season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Frank V Brendan on 19:18 - Aug 18 with 878 viewsvetchonian

Reading that made me think about how little SCFC has had an effect on football..
Frank Lampard now Chelsea manager made his league debut here,Brendan managed his took us to the PL then moved on to manage Liverpool,Celtic and now Leicester in the PL. One Roberto Martinez is managing Belguim,there ars many ex Swans players in the PL , Ben Davies, Fabianski,Neil Taylor,Jonjo Shelvey,Ki,Fernabdez,Gylfi Siggurdson...Jordan Ayew. You could add the likes of Vorm and Llorente but they gave now been released. BRIGHTON in the PL have a manager who came from us too......plus along the way we employed such managers as Michael Laudrup Paolo Sousa what can our neighbours up the road do to compete with that......but the n we are in their shadow

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Frank V Brendan on 19:21 - Aug 18 with 871 viewslonglostjack

Frank V Brendan on 19:18 - Aug 18 by vetchonian

Reading that made me think about how little SCFC has had an effect on football..
Frank Lampard now Chelsea manager made his league debut here,Brendan managed his took us to the PL then moved on to manage Liverpool,Celtic and now Leicester in the PL. One Roberto Martinez is managing Belguim,there ars many ex Swans players in the PL , Ben Davies, Fabianski,Neil Taylor,Jonjo Shelvey,Ki,Fernabdez,Gylfi Siggurdson...Jordan Ayew. You could add the likes of Vorm and Llorente but they gave now been released. BRIGHTON in the PL have a manager who came from us too......plus along the way we employed such managers as Michael Laudrup Paolo Sousa what can our neighbours up the road do to compete with that......but the n we are in their shadow

Exactly. No competition. 1927 and Ramsey. Deluded clowns.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Frank V Brendan on 19:30 - Aug 18 with 852 viewsWhiterockin

Lampard should never have been given the job. Less than a season in management, he will be gone by Christmas. Feel free to bookmark this.
Frank V Brendan on 19:53 - Aug 18 with 788 viewsjackrmee

Frank V Brendan on 19:30 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

Lampard should never have been given the job. Less than a season in management, he will be gone by Christmas. Feel free to bookmark this.

Doubt that very much.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Frank V Brendan on 20:40 - Aug 18 with 727 viewsmajorraglan

I don't think he should have been given the job, but I think they will give him more time than Christmas. Chelsea seem to be a bit of a basket case, they have done relatively well over the last few seasons but have gone through quite a few managers and there appears to have been a degree of discontent amongst the fans. Most clubs would be chuffed to have enjoyed the success they have.
In reality Man City have the money, they have Pep, have been the stand out team and will take some stopping over the next few years. Liverpool are next best. To me appointing Lampard is similar to when the Swansea appointed Monk.
Frank V Brendan on 14:10 - Aug 19 with 554 viewswestside

Thought Brendan would have made a good chelsea manager
Frank V Brendan on 17:24 - Aug 19 with 452 viewsNotLoyal

Frank V Brendan on 19:18 - Aug 18 by vetchonian

When coupled or tripled with other major successes it seems you may well be right.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Frank V Brendan on 17:42 - Aug 19 with 432 viewshobo

I think they'll stick with him, but agree he shouldn't have been given the job. If he'd never have played for them they wouldn't have looked twice at him following a single slight above average season at Derby
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024