Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owen Jones gets filled in 20:45 - Aug 18 with 16149 viewsDarran

I can’t fućking stand the prick.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/18/owen-jones-attackers-targeted-me

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:52 - Aug 18 with 1403 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The only facts about this case seem to be that a person of limited fame reports he was assaulted outside a pub at 2pm without any major injuries?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:53 - Aug 18 with 1401 viewsFireboy2

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:48 - Aug 18 by Flashberryjack

That cuts both ways mate.

It does flash but he and his ilk always swing that way no matter what.

This guy and his friends were accosted end of no matter what his political leaning is and because hes a leftie these lot take joy in it.

If that bellwhack johnson was beaten up by left wing anarchists they would calling for them to hanged, btw even though i would find it funny it wouldn't be right at all and i suspect the guardian woildnt print it as an 'alleged' attack either.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:54 - Aug 18 with 1397 viewslondonlisa2001

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:18 - Aug 18 by Lohengrin

Given the sclerotic, wildly sectarian nature of the left it’s just as likely he’s raised the ire of any number of them. Who knows? Who cares?

Then again given it was chucking out time at an Islington gay bar perhaps his outfit clashed with somebody on the other table?

He wasn’t in a gay bar. He was leaving a pub.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:55 - Aug 18 with 1393 viewsbluey_the_blue

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:53 - Aug 18 by Fireboy2

It does flash but he and his ilk always swing that way no matter what.

This guy and his friends were accosted end of no matter what his political leaning is and because hes a leftie these lot take joy in it.

If that bellwhack johnson was beaten up by left wing anarchists they would calling for them to hanged, btw even though i would find it funny it wouldn't be right at all and i suspect the guardian woildnt print it as an 'alleged' attack either.

"Take joy in it"? Fact?
Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:55 - Aug 18 with 1391 viewsDarran

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:52 - Aug 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

The only facts about this case seem to be that a person of limited fame reports he was assaulted outside a pub at 2pm without any major injuries?

Going home at 2pm? He’s definitely gay. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:56 - Aug 18 with 1386 viewsFireboy2

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:55 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

"Take joy in it"? Fact?

Stop trying to be the clever cvnt, of course you do.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:59 - Aug 18 with 1377 viewsbluey_the_blue

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:56 - Aug 18 by Fireboy2

Stop trying to be the clever cvnt, of course you do.

Hmm, nope, as I said earlier.

Next lie?
Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:59 - Aug 18 with 1372 viewslondonlisa2001

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:26 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

Who said it's ok for him to be attacked, if he was?

Squealer has a history of being somewhat loose with the truth.

If he was attacked by far right scum, that's wrong.
If he was attacked by someone he'd previously wronged, that's wrong.
If he was randomly attacked, that's wrong.

Why jump to conclusions it must have been far right?

If a relatively prominent Jewish person had received several threats from anti semites threatening him, including tweeting a picture of him in a pub and saying they were going to get him (a few days before)and then he’d been attacked outside a pub (possibly the same pub, I’m not sure as I haven’t seen it reported) would you think it was a reasonable assumption that the ones threatening had in fact attacked him? And given the people that did attack him followed him out from that pub so he saw who it was.

Stop being so utterly horrible all the time. It’s dreadful.
Login to get fewer ads

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:59 - Aug 18 with 1374 viewsLohengrin

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:54 - Aug 18 by londonlisa2001

He wasn’t in a gay bar. He was leaving a pub.

It’s in Islington, Lis. Do you know it?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:02 - Aug 18 with 1355 viewslondonlisa2001

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:59 - Aug 18 by Lohengrin

It’s in Islington, Lis. Do you know it?

If it was the Camden Head which it seems it may be, yes. It’s a pub that has comedy nights pretty regularly.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:04 - Aug 18 with 1346 viewsFireboy2

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:59 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, nope, as I said earlier.

Next lie?

Absolute bollox.

You think you are a clever so and so coming on here with your clandentine digs at the left.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:05 - Aug 18 with 1345 viewsbluey_the_blue

Owen Jones gets filled in on 21:59 - Aug 18 by londonlisa2001

If a relatively prominent Jewish person had received several threats from anti semites threatening him, including tweeting a picture of him in a pub and saying they were going to get him (a few days before)and then he’d been attacked outside a pub (possibly the same pub, I’m not sure as I haven’t seen it reported) would you think it was a reasonable assumption that the ones threatening had in fact attacked him? And given the people that did attack him followed him out from that pub so he saw who it was.

Stop being so utterly horrible all the time. It’s dreadful.

I would point out that relatively prominent Jewish person would not be helping any police investigation by going public with those claims that, in worst case scenario, could negatively impact upon that investigation.

If that relatively prominent Jewish person had a history of not exactly being averse to exaggeration and lying, I'd also have a subconscious bias of being cynical about things not necessarily adding up.

It may have been a far right attack. It may have been a random attack. He may have been attacked having mouthed off to the wrong person. The only people who can determine what happened are the police.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:06 - Aug 18 with 1340 viewsbluey_the_blue

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:04 - Aug 18 by Fireboy2

Absolute bollox.

You think you are a clever so and so coming on here with your clandentine digs at the left.

If they were clandestine they'd have flown over your head...

So did you conveniently miss my post where I condemned the attack irrespective of reason?

Jones is a grubby little self-serving piece of crap. Doesn't mean he should be attacked physically.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:06 - Aug 18 with 1337 viewslondonlisa2001

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:05 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

I would point out that relatively prominent Jewish person would not be helping any police investigation by going public with those claims that, in worst case scenario, could negatively impact upon that investigation.

If that relatively prominent Jewish person had a history of not exactly being averse to exaggeration and lying, I'd also have a subconscious bias of being cynical about things not necessarily adding up.

It may have been a far right attack. It may have been a random attack. He may have been attacked having mouthed off to the wrong person. The only people who can determine what happened are the police.

Absolute nonsense.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:06 - Aug 18 with 1338 viewsJango

I don’t condone violence in any way. Owen however, does.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:06 - Aug 18 with 1338 viewsbluey_the_blue

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:02 - Aug 18 by londonlisa2001

If it was the Camden Head which it seems it may be, yes. It’s a pub that has comedy nights pretty regularly.

Lexington.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:08 - Aug 18 with 1326 viewsbluey_the_blue

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:06 - Aug 18 by londonlisa2001

Absolute nonsense.

Absolutely true.

The motivation can't be determined based upon evidence publicly available at this point in time.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:10 - Aug 18 with 1314 viewsexiledclaseboy

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:08 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

Absolutely true.

The motivation can't be determined based upon evidence publicly available at this point in time.

If the alleged victim had been Jewish you’d be shouting “anti Semitic attack” and probably blaming Corbyn.

Poll: Tory leader

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:10 - Aug 18 with 1311 viewsLohengrin

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:05 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

And this being London one would have to assume CCTV footage. Curious none has been released so the public can help identify this curiously ineffective Blackshirt squadristi, don’t you think, Bluey?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:11 - Aug 18 with 1308 viewslondonlisa2001

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:06 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

Lexington.

Oh, it was the Lexington was it? In which case, yes, I know that as well. Late night place with (too loud) music upstairs. It’s near the Angel.

As I said, I wasn’t sure what pub it was.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:12 - Aug 18 with 1305 viewsSwanjaxs

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:06 - Aug 18 by Jango

I don’t condone violence in any way. Owen however, does.

Terrible to be honest, cheap shot and not even a punch, more of a forearm

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:12 - Aug 18 with 1305 viewsHighjack

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:02 - Aug 18 by londonlisa2001

Was Owen the headliner?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:12 - Aug 18 with 1302 viewslondonlisa2001

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:08 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

Absolutely true.

It doesn’t mean there isn’t no public evidence does it. He said today that he has evidence which he can’t make public.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:13 - Aug 18 with 1301 viewsbluey_the_blue

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:10 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

If the alleged victim had been Jewish you’d be shouting “anti Semitic attack” and probably blaming Corbyn.

If there was evidence it was an antisemitic attack, yes.

What we have at the moment is supposition.
Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:13 - Aug 18 with 1294 viewslondonlisa2001

Owen Jones gets filled in on 22:12 - Aug 18 by Highjack

Was Owen the headliner?

It seems it wasn’t the Camden.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024