Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! 10:54 - Aug 19 with 1687 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 10:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 11:55 - Aug 19 with 1570 viewsairedale

Good move imo.
Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 12:05 - Aug 19 with 1543 viewsFireboy2

At last common sense prevails.
Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 12:08 - Aug 19 with 1535 viewsLandore_Jack

A good move. Why can't they get rid of booking fees altogether?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 12:11]

#backtojack

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 14:42 - Aug 19 with 1334 viewsBadlands

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 12:08 - Aug 19 by Landore_Jack

A good move. Why can't they get rid of booking fees altogether?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 12:11]

Because ticketing is run by Ticketmaster and some issues are out of the control of the club (other than the agreement with Tickemaster)

I reckon that, because, we don't have to pay Rooney's wages any more so the evil ba$****rd across the pond don't need to the all the money from everything via a back passage.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 15:11 - Aug 19 with 1280 viewsGlyn1

I'm guessing, and it is a complete guess, that this will cost the club up to £200,000 until the end of the season? So it's a significant amount but it's bearable.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 15:12]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 16:43 - Aug 19 with 1145 viewshobo

Let's not congratulate them for stopping something they should never have started in the first place
Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 17:18 - Aug 19 with 1102 viewsSTID2017

To clarify, this applies to home matches only and then only print at home.
For away games and home games where tickets are sent out to you about the charge still stands.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 00:52 - Aug 20 with 953 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 17:18 - Aug 19 by STID2017

To clarify, this applies to home matches only and then only print at home.
For away games and home games where tickets are sent out to you about the charge still stands.

I don't think that's the case.
All home online orders will incur no booking fee. That's what I got from it anyway...

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 06:52 - Aug 20 with 839 viewsPacemaker

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 00:52 - Aug 20 by jackrmee

All home online orders will incur no booking fee. That's what I got from it anyway...

The only difference with away tickets is that you obviously cannot print off or use app so they have to be posted. There is no booking fee for away tickets but postage is now £1.25 per delivery not per ticket.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 16:16 - Aug 20 with 708 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 00:52 - Aug 20 by jackrmee

If you print at home or download onto your mobile tgen there is no charge.
If you order online but request the ticket to be sent out
they will charge you. As they will for all away tickets

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 20:18 - Aug 20 with 617 viewsPacemaker

Just bought some tickets for Cambridge game online, printed off the tickets but also have both tickets as E tickets on my phone app so all good at £10 each.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Swansea City Remove online Booking Fees! on 20:22 - Aug 20 with 609 viewsLuther27

Bugger...bought Cambridge tickets...read this post and finally discovered my online tickets in the app. Now uploaded to Apple wallet so no more paper tickets from now on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024