Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel James tonight 18:51 - Aug 19 with 3928 viewsFlashberryjack

Hope he scores a hatrick tonight.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Daniel James tonight on 22:19 - Aug 19 with 1201 viewsOldjack

Daniel James tonight on 22:11 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

I wonder - IF we can manage to keep Ayew and Borja Durand playing til the end of the season -would McBurnie and James have scored more?

no ,both are out of their league in the prem aswell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Daniel James tonight on 22:24 - Aug 19 with 1163 viewsKilkennyjack

I hope Dan James goes onto great things.

We are not competing with Man Utd, so why not thank the lad and wish him well.

He was getting the sheep shagger abuse tonight so sure to be doing something right.
And the best is yet to come.

Beware of the Risen People

Daniel James tonight on 22:28 - Aug 19 with 1139 viewsjackrabbit

As far as young Dan goes, he did all right, no better but no worse than any of his team-mates. He fell down a few times and severely annoyed the Wolves fans, but that’s par for the course when you’re a flying winger. I’m impressed with Wolves though. For a second season PL team they are a very cohesive, flowing side, playing with confidence. They certainly deserved their point.
Daniel James tonight on 22:56 - Aug 19 with 1060 viewsBrynCartwright

Daniel James tonight on 22:28 - Aug 19 by jackrabbit

As far as young Dan goes, he did all right, no better but no worse than any of his team-mates. He fell down a few times and severely annoyed the Wolves fans, but that’s par for the course when you’re a flying winger. I’m impressed with Wolves though. For a second season PL team they are a very cohesive, flowing side, playing with confidence. They certainly deserved their point.

Wolves were shite first half, but much improved in the second and deserved their draw. MU were absolutely gash in the 2nd half mind. DJ did some tidy touches and work rate was good. MU currently work around Pogba. If he is up for it the whole team plays better. He was like a zombie in the second half.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Daniel James tonight on 23:35 - Aug 19 with 997 viewsmajorraglan

Daniel James tonight on 22:24 - Aug 19 by Kilkennyjack

I hope Dan James goes onto great things.

We are not competing with Man Utd, so why not thank the lad and wish him well.

He was getting the sheep shagger abuse tonight so sure to be doing something right.
And the best is yet to come.

Wish Dan James well, but don’t like Man Utd at all, would be happy if they came down to the Championship for a while, but it will never happen.
Daniel James tonight on 00:26 - Aug 20 with 948 viewsJack123

I thought he did ok tonight, lots of times though, I could see a pass to exploit his pace, and he would have been in..It seems at the moment, not in their game plan.

libera nos a malo

Daniel James tonight on 00:50 - Aug 20 with 929 viewsLeon_Drinker

Daniel James tonight on 22:10 - Aug 19 by Swanjaxs

It goes back many years, Curt and Robbie played for the scum, Trundle went west to play over the bridge... and many more to boot, so why do you question the interest in ex players? Genuine questions btw

"Trundle went west to play over the bridge."

Was that when he went over the Cleddau Bridge to play for Haverfordwest last year?
Daniel James tonight on 08:09 - Aug 20 with 762 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Daniel James tonight on 00:50 - Aug 20 by Leon_Drinker

"Trundle went west to play over the bridge."

Was that when he went over the Cleddau Bridge to play for Haverfordwest last year?

Such a backward isolationist. But wants an independent Wales so no English can come here, only Europeans, Scots and Irish. An independent Wales in the European Union. What an oxymoron

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Daniel James tonight on 09:18 - Aug 20 with 685 viewsjack247

Hope he does well in a ‘not really bothered one way or the other, but I’ve got nothing against him’ kind of way. Plus there’s obviously the add ons and his international career giving us a vested interest in his success.

He gets more coverage on here than some of our current first team though and I find that a bit of a shame.
Daniel James tonight on 09:58 - Aug 20 with 649 viewsDarran

Daniel James tonight on 09:18 - Aug 20 by jack247

Hope he does well in a ‘not really bothered one way or the other, but I’ve got nothing against him’ kind of way. Plus there’s obviously the add ons and his international career giving us a vested interest in his success.

He gets more coverage on here than some of our current first team though and I find that a bit of a shame.

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daniel James tonight on 10:06 - Aug 20 with 644 viewsHighjack

I only caught the second half but f*ck me united look bloody awful. When I was growing up you had to play really really well to get a result off united even when they had an off day. It’s incredible how far they’ve fallen.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Daniel James tonight on 12:46 - Aug 20 with 550 viewsFireboy2

Daniel James tonight on 10:06 - Aug 20 by Highjack

I only caught the second half but f*ck me united look bloody awful. When I was growing up you had to play really really well to get a result off united even when they had an off day. It’s incredible how far they’ve fallen.

Yeah funny isnt it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024