Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Derby 05:03 - Aug 20 with 4189 viewsblackpooljack

Am I right in thinking that this is still a 3 O'clock KO on the Saturday and hasn't been moved for Sky coverage?
Welsh Derby on 06:19 - Aug 20 with 3115 viewssainthelens

You can bet your life it'll be moved and will be on sky.
Welsh Derby on 06:25 - Aug 20 with 3104 viewsblackpooljack

Welsh Derby on 06:19 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Only reason I asked is because they have already published the live games for that weekend
Welsh Derby on 06:29 - Aug 20 with 3086 viewsBluebird

Welsh Derby on 06:19 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Prob noon kick off 🙄
Welsh Derby on 06:34 - Aug 20 with 3091 viewsepaul

Welsh Derby on 06:25 - Aug 20 by blackpooljack

Only reason I asked is because they have already published the live games for that weekend

They haven't yet

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-football-on-sky-sports.html

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Welsh Derby on 06:41 - Aug 20 with 3082 viewsshandyjack

Welsh Derby on 06:34 - Aug 20 by epaul

They haven't yet

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-football-on-sky-sports.html

only the saturday or sunday lunch time slot left for a move. My guess is sunday 12 ko

Poll: Expectation for the season

Welsh Derby on 07:01 - Aug 20 with 3045 viewsraynor94

Guaranteed Sunday 12 noon

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Welsh Derby on 07:16 - Aug 20 with 3017 viewssainthelens

Could argue it be moved to 5.30 sat eve. There is a PL fixture that time but there always tends to be a Championship game on same time.
With Police etc already relaxing the travel arrangements....tho I think if they did this it won't end well.
Welsh Derby on 07:23 - Aug 20 with 3005 viewsblackpooljack

Welsh Derby on 06:41 - Aug 20 by shandyjack

only the saturday or sunday lunch time slot left for a move. My guess is sunday 12 ko

Surely with others in place and this being a huge game ( in Wales ) and police involvement to be sorted it should have been announced at the same time as the PL games
Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Derby on 07:26 - Aug 20 with 2992 viewsChief

Welsh Derby on 07:23 - Aug 20 by blackpooljack

Surely with others in place and this being a huge game ( in Wales ) and police involvement to be sorted it should have been announced at the same time as the PL games

Yea should have, but I think they like with-holding this information just annoy football fans. Like some power trip.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Welsh Derby on 07:36 - Aug 20 with 2970 viewsQJumpingJack

It is the same weekend as the Rugby World Cup semi finals which could involve Wales. Both semi's are mid morning kick offs.
Welsh Derby on 07:55 - Aug 20 with 2922 viewsstevethejack

Welsh Derby on 07:36 - Aug 20 by QJumpingJack

It is the same weekend as the Rugby World Cup semi finals which could involve Wales. Both semi's are mid morning kick offs.

So?........

That wouldn't matter one iota to a season ticket holding Swans fan. Our game is far bigger
Welsh Derby on 07:59 - Aug 20 with 2911 viewssainthelens

Welsh Derby on 07:55 - Aug 20 by stevethejack

So?........

That wouldn't matter one iota to a season ticket holding Swans fan. Our game is far bigger

It'll give the blooturd loving BBC Wales shower something else to talk about after their side takes a thumping.
Welsh Derby on 08:39 - Aug 20 with 2818 viewslonglostjack

I just wish Sky would bloody hurry up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Welsh Derby on 10:55 - Aug 20 with 2604 viewsstevethejack

TV section of the EFL site:

Selections for 2nd October to 9th November by 30th August
Welsh Derby on 14:42 - Aug 20 with 2408 viewsQJumpingJack

Welsh Derby on 07:55 - Aug 20 by stevethejack

So?........

Pubs may want to open early if Wales are playing and this could become a police issue.
Welsh Derby on 16:54 - Aug 20 with 2252 viewsstevethejack

SF1 - Saturday 26th October 09:00
SF2 - Sunday 27th October 08:00
Welsh Derby on 17:30 - Aug 20 with 2204 viewsJBT95

Welsh Derby on 07:16 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Could argue it be moved to 5.30 sat eve. There is a PL fixture that time but there always tends to be a Championship game on same time.
With Police etc already relaxing the travel arrangements....tho I think if they did this it won't end well.

No, because that 5.30 PL game is Sky.

There has been a change in PL TV rights this season.

BT now do the 1230 kick offs rather than the 1730 slot, which Sky rival with a championship game.

There will be hardly any evening Saturday Championship games now, in fact none are currently scheduled, with all Saturday TV games lunchtime.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 17:33]
Welsh Derby on 17:33 - Aug 20 with 2194 viewsJBT95

Welsh Derby on 06:25 - Aug 20 by blackpooljack

They've announced PL only so far, as others have said the EFL games till 9th November are due to be announced by the end of next week.
Welsh Derby on 20:22 - Aug 20 with 1959 viewsBluebird

Lots of young idiots talking about these fixtures in the local pub i try to talk sense into them but they know better or call me an hypocrite 🙄
The police and courts will have a field day it's not worth it these days..
Welsh Derby on 20:27 - Aug 20 with 1952 viewsLuther27

Welsh Derby on 20:22 - Aug 20 by Bluebird

Lots of young idiots talking about these fixtures in the local pub i try to talk sense into them but they know better or call me an hypocrite 🙄
The police and courts will have a field day it's not worth it these days..

No doubt we have our own here.
Welsh Derby on 20:43 - Aug 20 with 1921 viewsNotLoyal

Welsh Derby on 14:42 - Aug 20 by QJumpingJack

Pubs may want to open early if Wales are playing and this could become a police issue.

They love a pint mind.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Welsh Derby on 20:51 - Aug 20 with 1908 viewsBluebird

Welsh Derby on 20:27 - Aug 20 by Luther27

No doubt we have our own here.

Lots of us from both sides had plenty of fun back in the day but it's not worth it these days.
I'd lose my job if i was convicted of football trouble and the missus would change the door locks 😂
Welsh Derby on 20:59 - Aug 20 with 1887 viewsbuilthjack

12 noon on the Sunday guaranteed

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh Derby on 21:00 - Aug 20 with 1884 viewsLuther27

Welsh Derby on 20:51 - Aug 20 by Bluebird

Lots of us from both sides had plenty of fun back in the day but it's not worth it these days.
I'd lose my job if i was convicted of football trouble and the missus would change the door locks 😂

Know what you mean. Looking forward to it...and the away game. Told my Mrs she's not going to that one lol
Welsh Derby on 21:01 - Aug 20 with 1878 viewsexiledclaseboy

There are no 5.30 championship games this season. Sky now use that slot for the PL games that they didn’t have the rights to for the last three years.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024