Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Derby 05:03 - Aug 20 with 4188 viewsblackpooljack

Am I right in thinking that this is still a 3 O'clock KO on the Saturday and hasn't been moved for Sky coverage?
Welsh Derby on 21:47 - Aug 20 with 1010 viewsmajorraglan

Swans and Cardiff fans with tickets won’t have any interest in the rugby, their focus will be on the football.

Couldn’t see this being an evening or late kick off as the Police will want the game taking place in daylight as it will be easier to police, better visibility for CCTV, those facial imagining things they have and spotting the villains etc. Could be a 12mid day kick off which would be convenient for TV, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was even earlier, maybe 11.30am, TV is important but the police input will be key.

Anybody intent on going for a dust up can expect heavy policing, possibly some porridge and a 3 to 5 year minimum ban from football, potentially longer.
Welsh Derby on 22:44 - Aug 20 with 926 viewsjackharris

Welsh Derby on 07:16 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Could argue it be moved to 5.30 sat eve. There is a PL fixture that time but there always tends to be a Championship game on same time.
With Police etc already relaxing the travel arrangements....tho I think if they did this it won't end well.

It will not be 5.30 this season because Sky have their Premier League games in that time slot. When it was BT last season Sky showed the EFL, but now Sky show the EFL at 12.30 on the Saturday and 12noon on the Sunday.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Welsh Derby on 10:34 - Aug 21 with 782 viewsNotLoyal

Welsh Derby on 21:47 - Aug 20 by majorraglan

Swans and Cardiff fans with tickets won’t have any interest in the rugby, their focus will be on the football.

Couldn’t see this being an evening or late kick off as the Police will want the game taking place in daylight as it will be easier to police, better visibility for CCTV, those facial imagining things they have and spotting the villains etc. Could be a 12mid day kick off which would be convenient for TV, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was even earlier, maybe 11.30am, TV is important but the police input will be key.

Anybody intent on going for a dust up can expect heavy policing, possibly some porridge and a 3 to 5 year minimum ban from football, potentially longer.

Without a recent history of violence due to good policing I see no reason for an 11.30 ko, let alone 12. Surely 1pm is good.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Welsh Derby on 17:06 - Aug 30 with 508 viewsbuilthjack

Welsh Derby on 20:59 - Aug 20 by builthjack

12 noon on the Sunday guaranteed

Indeed

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh Derby on 18:23 - Aug 30 with 436 viewsowainglyndwr

Live on Sky Sunday 27th high noon shoot out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024