Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the end of the Royal family? 08:03 - Aug 20 with 2902 viewssainthelens

With the American legal system now going after Andrew following his involvement with Epstein, will the Royal PR squad be able to fend them off. ?
Personally I hope the freeloading cvnt gets it both barrels.
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:06 - Aug 20 with 2398 viewsblackpooljack

I see that the old queen has been defending his nephew in the papers this morning
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:10 - Aug 20 with 2391 viewsjackrmee

No high profile royal is getting done for anything. It will be widely reported that anything alleged is false and some people will probably die or commit suicide.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:12 - Aug 20 with 2385 viewssainthelens

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:10 - Aug 20 by jackrmee

No high profile royal is getting done for anything. It will be widely reported that anything alleged is false and some people will probably die or commit suicide.

Your not suggesting some kind of mass cover up shirley?
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:16 - Aug 20 with 2376 viewsjackrmee

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:12 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Your not suggesting some kind of mass cover up shirley?

edit: MORE people will probably die or "commit suicide".

The cover up is already rolling. The royals have been murdering people for hundreds of years. For a lot less than this.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:25 - Aug 20 with 2352 viewssainthelens

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:16 - Aug 20 by jackrmee

edit: MORE people will probably die or "commit suicide".

The cover up is already rolling. The royals have been murdering people for hundreds of years. For a lot less than this.

Agreed.
Tho reason for posing the question is more to do with the legal system over the pond. They don't seem to care 2 fcks who stands in the way.
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:43 - Aug 20 with 2323 viewsjackrmee

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:25 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Agreed.
Tho reason for posing the question is more to do with the legal system over the pond. They don't seem to care 2 fcks who stands in the way.

Personally, I think the royals have more clout than almost anyone worldwide. I'd say the royals are, and always have been the ones who don't care 2 fcks who stands in the way.

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 10:01 - Aug 20 with 2229 viewsHighjack

He’s clearly innocent. He only flew on the Lolita express to orgy island several times for the sunbathing and wildlife. Any insinuation of inappropriate behaviour either on the Lolita express or orgy island is clearly maliciously fabricated.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 10:32 - Aug 20 with 2190 viewsHighjack

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:43 - Aug 20 by jackrmee

Personally, I think the royals have more clout than almost anyone worldwide. I'd say the royals are, and always have been the ones who don't care 2 fcks who stands in the way.

Prince Andrew has definitely had a load of clout allegedly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 10:56 - Aug 20 with 2169 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 10:01 - Aug 20 by Highjack

He’s clearly innocent. He only flew on the Lolita express to orgy island several times for the sunbathing and wildlife. Any insinuation of inappropriate behaviour either on the Lolita express or orgy island is clearly maliciously fabricated.

Wasn’t she 17? Probably refused entry into love island for being overage

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 11:50 - Aug 20 with 2139 viewsDarran

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 08:06 - Aug 20 by blackpooljack

I see that the old queen has been defending his nephew in the papers this morning

I read his comments on Twitter last night. The blokes a total prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:35 - Aug 20 with 1985 viewslondonlisa2001

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 11:50 - Aug 20 by Darran

I read his comments on Twitter last night. The blokes a total prick.

That’s definitely the important story regarding the royal family at the moment. Harry and Meghan taking private jets. Way more important than Andrew’s involvement with Epstein.
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:39 - Aug 20 with 1982 viewssainthelens

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:35 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

That’s definitely the important story regarding the royal family at the moment. Harry and Meghan taking private jets. Way more important than Andrew’s involvement with Epstein.

Interesting comment. Potential freebies v potential paedophile.
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:51 - Aug 20 with 1962 viewslondonlisa2001

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:39 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Interesting comment. Potential freebies v potential paedophile.

I’m sorry, did you miss the obvious sarcasm?

I can’t believe people are banging on about Harry & Meghan (including the papers) and on here about flights when there is a massive issue with Andrew staring everyone in the face.
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:54 - Aug 20 with 1958 viewssainthelens

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:51 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

I can’t believe people are banging on about Harry & Meghan (including the papers) and on here about flights when there is a massive issue with Andrew staring everyone in the face.

Obviously I missed it.
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:56 - Aug 20 with 1955 viewslondonlisa2001

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:54 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

Obviously I missed it.

Andrew needs to start answering some very serious questions. And the Met need to stop hiding and get involved. The whole thing stinks.
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 17:00 - Aug 20 with 1862 viewsjackrmee

Of course the papers...

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 17:19 - Aug 20 with 1838 viewsKilkennyjack

Jail time not going to be nice ....

Beware of the Risen People

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 17:50 - Aug 20 with 1798 viewstheloneranger

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 17:19 - Aug 20 by Kilkennyjack

Jail time not going to be nice ....

He'll end up with a penthouse in the Tower.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 23:22 - Aug 20 with 1602 viewssnork44

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:56 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Andrew needs to start answering some very serious questions. And the Met need to stop hiding and get involved. The whole thing stinks.

Funnily enough Trump has the executive say if Randy Andy can be prosecuted or not! A real dilemma for Mr Orange.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 23:42 - Aug 20 with 1568 viewslondonlisa2001

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 23:22 - Aug 20 by snork44

Funnily enough Trump has the executive say if Randy Andy can be prosecuted or not! A real dilemma for Mr Orange.

One of the allegations is for events that took place in London so the Met have the ability if they decide to do so to investigate. Doesn’t matter what happens in the US.
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 04:15 - Aug 21 with 1507 viewswobbly

Collaborating with the daughter of known Aussie republican Paul Keating you mean?

Bringing down the House of Windsor from within!
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 07:26 - Aug 21 with 1428 viewsGlastonbury

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 23:42 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

One of the allegations is for events that took place in London so the Met have the ability if they decide to do so to investigate. Doesn’t matter what happens in the US.

Do we really care what happens ? I mean the top 10% of the country are all in it together and of the day I still got to go to work and pay my bills it won't change anything in my life really doesnt matter at all whatever they outcome. I lost trust and interest a long time ago with the establishment/ politicians etc all in it for their own interest
Is this the end of the Royal family? on 09:32 - Aug 21 with 1349 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 07:26 - Aug 21 by Glastonbury

Do we really care what happens ? I mean the top 10% of the country are all in it together and of the day I still got to go to work and pay my bills it won't change anything in my life really doesnt matter at all whatever they outcome. I lost trust and interest a long time ago with the establishment/ politicians etc all in it for their own interest

The spirit of rebellion in this one strong, Yoda say

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 09:36 - Aug 21 with 1345 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 14:56 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

There were pictures in the Mirror I think recently of him hiding behind doorways but that could just be him innocently avoiding press harassment. Or not!

Are you going tonight Lisa? I’ll be the one dressed in the bright red wig and JC4PM t shirt .

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 1310 viewslondonlisa2001

Is this the end of the Royal family? on 07:26 - Aug 21 by Glastonbury

It’s not the kids of the ‘top 10%’ that are involved though is it.

So yes, we absolutely should care.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024