Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jihadi Jack: IS recruit Jack Letts loses UK citizenship 10:41 - Aug 20 with 1638 viewstheloneranger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49385376

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jihadi Jack: IS recruit Jack Letts loses UK citizenship on 11:46 - Aug 24 with 273 viewsWingstandwood

Jihadi Jack: IS recruit Jack Letts loses UK citizenship on 23:01 - Aug 23 by Highjack

Talking about strange things, Mart is remarkably quick on the trigger tonight.

Mart's all time downarrow classic when one was used against myself? Was the one I got for supporting exclusion orders to prevent the killing and maiming of innocent men, women and children.

Like the one I mentioned against a particular terrorist that went on to become RIRA director of operations for Northern Ireland, to then take advantage of ceasefire and lesser army presence/patrols to orchestrate mass murder and maiming at Omagh.

Sort of justified the previous exclusion order?... Nah, not in Mart's mind. He obviously thinks the death and maiming of innocent men, women and children is a price well worth paying just so that PC lunacy can rule!

Argus!

Jihadi Jack: IS recruit Jack Letts loses UK citizenship on 12:00 - Aug 24 with 258 views1983

Once a Jack always a Jack hope he stuck £100 behind the bar before he left?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024