Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone 13:22 - Aug 20 with 2681 viewsJBG

should i go? or watch the swans on the red button?
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 13:37 - Aug 20 with 2634 viewssainthelens

Support your boy, wearing a swans top.
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 13:46 - Aug 20 with 2594 viewswhiterock

Get the boys down our fanzine, Swans were looking a few weeks back, not sure if they have filled the slots yet?
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 13:51 - Aug 20 with 2586 viewsJBG

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 13:46 - Aug 20 by whiterock

Get the boys down our fanzine, Swans were looking a few weeks back, not sure if they have filled the slots yet?

how do you get hold of them?
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 14:32 - Aug 20 with 2518 viewsSPboy

Red button. Never been a fan of boy bands 😂
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 14:34 - Aug 20 with 2508 viewsItchySphincter

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 13:51 - Aug 20 by JBG

how do you get hold of them?

Diamond Bookings.

As for the OP - go watch the swans. Your boy will have a few hundred having a pint and watching him already and you can always go see the next gig. Swans, definitely

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 14:36 - Aug 20 with 2508 viewsJBG

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 14:32 - Aug 20 by SPboy

Red button. Never been a fan of boy bands 😂

this is no ordinary boy band waiting for Daz to put the video up
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 14:38 - Aug 20 with 2497 viewsJBG

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 14:34 - Aug 20 by ItchySphincter

Diamond Bookings.

As for the OP - go watch the swans. Your boy will have a few hundred having a pint and watching him already and you can always go see the next gig. Swans, definitely

Hope the Cardiff fans look after him
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 20:26 - Aug 20 with 2197 viewsBluebird

What game mate? If i'm not working i'm there for the next two games if you want a beer no probs.. I won't say your a jack 🤐
Login to get fewer ads

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 20:52 - Aug 22 with 1876 viewsJBG

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 20:26 - Aug 20 by Bluebird

What game mate? If i'm not working i'm there for the next two games if you want a beer no probs.. I won't say your a jack 🤐

It was last night mate said he had about 2k watching them
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 23:17 - Aug 23 with 1711 viewsNortbankboy

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 20:52 - Aug 22 by JBG

Good for him ,hope the gig went ok
At the stadium of shyte!
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 07:59 - Aug 24 with 1616 viewspencoedjack

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 20:52 - Aug 22 by JBG

Judging by the amount of empty seats on the highlights, I’d say that was a pretty high percentage of the fans who actually turned up.

Good luck to your lad hope to see him down the Liberty soon.
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 08:10 - Aug 24 with 1607 viewsjacks777

Next time your boy plays at legoland, get him to play “take me to the Vetch field”
That would go down well 😂
Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 08:27 - Aug 24 with 1591 viewstaffpunk

Obviously you should have gone to see your boy's band, can't believe anyone really thinks differently.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 8:31]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 09:01 - Aug 24 with 1554 views1983

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 20:26 - Aug 20 by Bluebird

You're/You are... just fixed that for you

Exactly what Taffpunk said
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 9:03]

Boys band playing in the Scummers fanzone on 12:20 - Aug 24 with 1481 viewsGlyn1

Good morning Secret Agent JBG.

Of course you absolutely should support your son. That's obvious.

Then, when you watch the match DO NOT do anything as amateurish and obvious as cheering the opposition. Instead, loudly boo the Cardiff players whenever they do something wrong (like we do with Naughts and Nordfelt). Remember to take some throat lozenges. It would be especially useful to make the keeper lose a bit of confidence because I think he's rather good.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024