Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT Sports Help 18:53 - Aug 20 with 5828 viewsAl_Bundy

Does anybody have this package?

Thinking of adding this to my Sky deal but not sure if its worth it with a lot of our games on Sky. What sports will this cover?
BT Sports Help on 19:08 - Aug 20 with 4717 viewsUplandsJack

All CL games
All Europa games
X amount of PL games
UFC fights
Bundesliga
US College Football
BT Sport ESPN. (pretty good)

Not a bad sub but can't remember what I pay each month.
BT Sports Help on 19:11 - Aug 20 with 4705 viewsUplandsJack

TAKEN FROM THEIR SITE:

All the BT Sport channels on offer (BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, ESPN on BT Sport, BT Sport Extra and Box Nation)
We'll show all 351 UEFA Champions League & UEFA Europa League games broadcast live each season, plus the Premier League, FA Cup, European Rugby Champions Cup, Ultimate Fighting Championship, Boxing, MotoGPâ„¢ and loads more top sport
Sky BT Sport subscribers also get the AMC from BT TV channel in SD. You can watch AMC in HD if you also subscribe to our BT Sport HD bolt-on
Free access to the BT Sport App and online player
You even get the option to add the channels in luxurious HD or Ultra HD
BT Sports Help on 19:17 - Aug 20 with 4691 viewsCooperman

You can obtain good discounts on BT Sport if you place your broadband contract with BT.

I only subscrbibe for the Premier League, European competitions and the MLB. I don't watch much other content.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

BT Sports Help on 19:18 - Aug 20 with 4683 viewsexiledclaseboy

BT Sports Help on 19:08 - Aug 20 by UplandsJack

All CL games
All Europa games
X amount of PL games
UFC fights
Bundesliga
US College Football
BT Sport ESPN. (pretty good)

Not a bad sub but can't remember what I pay each month.

Also WTA tennis (no slams) and from January they’ll have all WWE programming as well if that’s of any interest. They also have live coverage of Australia home international cricket (which will include the next ashes series out there) and the Big Bash and Women’s Big Bash leagues. Also some Scottish footie, the Conference (or whatever it’s called now) and the French first division.

I think some of the UFC stuff is pay per view now.

Poll: Tory leader

BT Sports Help on 19:27 - Aug 20 with 4657 viewsmagicdaps10

Don't understand why people pay for sky sports, movies or Bt sports.

If you have a smart TV then just sign up with an iptv, if your TV is not smart then buy a firestick. A years subscription costs you virtually 2/3 months sky/Bt payments if not less.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

BT Sports Help on 19:32 - Aug 20 with 4651 viewsploppy

BT Sports Help on 19:27 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

If you have a smart TV then just sign up with an iptv, if your TV is not smart then buy a firestick. A years subscription costs you virtually 2/3 months sky/Bt payments if not less.

Well, the simple answer is: iptv is illegal, and increasingly likely to be blocked or disrupted by ISPs, and eventually shut down altogether.
BT Sports Help on 19:38 - Aug 20 with 4636 viewsLuther27

BT Sports Help on 19:17 - Aug 20 by Cooperman

You can obtain good discounts on BT Sport if you place your broadband contract with BT.

I only subscrbibe for the Premier League, European competitions and the MLB. I don't watch much other content.

I've got BT broadband and Sky Sports. How much extra for the footy on Sky?
BT Sports Help on 19:47 - Aug 20 with 4619 viewsdcd14

BT Sports Help on 19:32 - Aug 20 by ploppy

Well, the simple answer is: iptv is illegal, and increasingly likely to be blocked or disrupted by ISPs, and eventually shut down altogether.

10+ years and still trying..........
Login to get fewer ads

BT Sports Help on 01:59 - Aug 21 with 4440 viewsCooperman

BT Sports Help on 19:38 - Aug 20 by Luther27

I've got BT broadband and Sky Sports. How much extra for the footy on Sky?

Same here. BT are my broadband provider and I have a separate Sky subscription.

The latest offer I had from BT was to have BT Sports pack added for £16 per month discounted by £8 per month for duration of contract which I then upgraded to the HD version for an extra £6.50 per month with the first six months of the eighteen month contract given for free.

In a nutshell - BT Sports HD pack for £8 per month for six months and then £14.50 per month for the next twelve months.

BT Sports Help on 02:03 - Aug 21 with 4439 viewsCooperman

BT Sports Help on 19:27 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

I can never get my head around whether iptv is completely seamless.

Am I at risk of needing to get a laptop out and perform an update before I want to watch a game etc? If so I probably wouldn't be arsed.

On the other hand ePaul speaks very highly of such methods and I always pay attention to what he writes; he never seems to encounter trouble. I might have to subcontract his expertise one day.

BT Sports Help on 07:18 - Aug 21 with 4356 viewsGlastonbury

Cancelled my sky package. Just have it for internet . Laptop if I want to watch a game
BT Sports Help on 07:51 - Aug 21 with 4321 viewsbazzool

I have bt sport's and skysports and every single channel with my IPTV service ,I cancelled my sky 4 years ago, will never go bk to paying those prices
BT Sports Help on 08:56 - Aug 21 with 4255 viewsNeath_Jack

Who are you with? I'm with Virgin Media and I get it free from them. Done the old "I'm cancelling and going with Sky instead", and they offered me BT Sports for the year.

As for IPTV's, I got on that ship pretty early and it just got worse and worse every couple of months. You'd be with one provider for a couple of months, sometimes weeks then it would disappear. Streams were getting worse and worse quality wise, having to trawl around all the channels trying to find a decent one etc. Easier to go legit now.

I know some will come on and say that theirs is superb, never misses a beat etc...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

BT Sports Help on 09:33 - Aug 21 with 4220 viewsbazzool

It's internet based so there will be some disruptions from time to time, my IPTV is from America and I've never experienced a block from talk talk with this subscription, but I have encountered a block when I was with ultimate mania , so I just used my VPN and all was ok , don't get me wrong it is hassle for somebody who's not that technically minded to set up , but there are plenty of tutorials on youtube to learn from
BT Sports Help on 09:58 - Aug 21 with 4188 viewsCooperman

BT Sports Help on 08:56 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

Who are you with? I'm with Virgin Media and I get it free from them. Done the old "I'm cancelling and going with Sky instead", and they offered me BT Sports for the year.

As for IPTV's, I got on that ship pretty early and it just got worse and worse every couple of months. You'd be with one provider for a couple of months, sometimes weeks then it would disappear. Streams were getting worse and worse quality wise, having to trawl around all the channels trying to find a decent one etc. Easier to go legit now.

I know some will come on and say that theirs is superb, never misses a beat etc...

This is my issue. I want to sit down and watch a game and not be interrupted by malfunctions.

I also don't want to be called multiple times a day / night when my wife and kids can't get Corrie etc to play.

BT Sports Help on 10:14 - Aug 21 with 4177 viewsNeath_Jack

BT Sports Help on 09:58 - Aug 21 by Cooperman

This is my issue. I want to sit down and watch a game and not be interrupted by malfunctions.

I also don't want to be called multiple times a day / night when my wife and kids can't get Corrie etc to play.

Yeah that's the biggest one for me mate, I want to sit down in front of the tv with a couple of minutes to go before kick off and just watch it. Too much fannying about involved now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

BT Sports Help on 10:15 - Aug 21 with 4175 viewsJackfath

Depends on which IPTV you've experienced, I guess.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

BT Sports Help on 10:23 - Aug 21 with 4166 viewsNeath_Jack

BT Sports Help on 10:15 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

Depends on which IPTV you've experienced, I guess.

Makes no difference, they're all susceptible to the same things.

You've only got to look at this forum on any given match day to see the problems people have. No doubt people get a good run of their IPTV operating well, but they all go the same way in the end.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 10:25]

BT Sports Help on 10:37 - Aug 21 with 4145 viewsJackfath

BT Sports Help on 10:23 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

Makes no difference, they're all susceptible to the same things.

You've only got to look at this forum on any given match day to see the problems people have. No doubt people get a good run of their IPTV operating well, but they all go the same way in the end.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 10:25]

I'm not so sure. You're not going to get the ones whose IPTV works well posting that, telling everyone, are you?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

BT Sports Help on 11:30 - Aug 21 with 4106 viewsNeath_Jack

BT Sports Help on 10:37 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

I'm not so sure. You're not going to get the ones whose IPTV works well posting that, telling everyone, are you?

Why not? This is a very helpful forum in that respect.

But, no IPTV supplier is faultless or lasts forever.

BT Sports Help on 12:23 - Aug 21 with 4087 viewsArchfuldogster

BT Sports Help on 10:37 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

I will. I've had my supplier for nearly 5 years now and apart from the very occasional blip which is rectified quickly, it's been perfect. We are lucky in that the supplier is a fixed member group that only allows new members if someone else drops out, hence the servers aren't overloaded. And no I won't say who they are 😀
BT Sports Help on 18:25 - Aug 21 with 3932 viewsJackfath

BT Sports Help on 12:23 - Aug 21 by Archfuldogster

I will. I've had my supplier for nearly 5 years now and apart from the very occasional blip which is rectified quickly, it's been perfect. We are lucky in that the supplier is a fixed member group that only allows new members if someone else drops out, hence the servers aren't overloaded. And no I won't say who they are 😀

The supplier tells everyone that.

BT Sports Help on 18:31 - Aug 21 with 3922 viewsploppy

BT Sports Help on 12:23 - Aug 21 by Archfuldogster

Do you know where the money you pay goes to?
BT Sports Help on 18:35 - Aug 21 with 3908 viewsexiledclaseboy

BT Sports Help on 18:31 - Aug 21 by ploppy

Do you know where the money you pay goes to?

Drugs and sex trafficking I reckon.

Poll: Tory leader

BT Sports Help on 18:54 - Aug 21 with 3878 viewsGaryjack

BT Sports Help on 18:35 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Drugs and sex trafficking I reckon.

Most goes on admin costs. Very little goes to the good causes you've mentioned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024