Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT Sports Help 18:53 - Aug 20 with 5836 viewsAl_Bundy

Does anybody have this package?

Thinking of adding this to my Sky deal but not sure if its worth it with a lot of our games on Sky. What sports will this cover?
BT Sports Help on 18:57 - Aug 21 with 1070 viewsexiledclaseboy

BT Sports Help on 18:54 - Aug 21 by Garyjack

Most goes on admin costs. Very little goes to the good causes you've mentioned.

Always the same. The good causes always lose out. That’s why I only gave to local IPTV providers

Poll: Tory leader

BT Sports Help on 18:59 - Aug 21 with 1064 viewsJackfath

BT Sports Help on 18:31 - Aug 21 by ploppy

Do you know where the money you pay goes to?

Where do the extortionate fees people pay Sky and BT go?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

BT Sports Help on 19:01 - Aug 21 with 1053 viewsArchfuldogster

BT Sports Help on 18:31 - Aug 21 by ploppy

Do you know where the money you pay goes to?

As opposed to the money that goes to corporations such as Sky, BT etc 😀 By the way, I also subscribe to Swans TV even though my IPTV has the games and that money goes to the club.
BT Sports Help on 19:07 - Aug 21 with 1036 viewsGaryjack

BT Sports Help on 18:57 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Always the same. The good causes always lose out. That’s why I only gave to local IPTV providers

Good man. By keeping the money in the local economy you can be certain that it will find it's way into the drug and sex industries.
BT Sports Help on 19:08 - Aug 21 with 1026 viewsploppy

BT Sports Help on 18:59 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

Where do the extortionate fees people pay Sky and BT go?

Clubs, the Premier League, players, the TV companies. You won't find me defending Sky or BT, but absolutely none(*) of the money paid to IPTV companies (don't know if you could even call them companies) goes back into the game.

(*)Except for maybe the yearly international subscription some bloke somewhere has paid to SwansTV so that he/she can re-broadcast the content and make a profit.
BT Sports Help on 19:09 - Aug 21 with 1021 viewssplJack

BT Sports Help on 19:07 - Aug 21 by Garyjack

Good man. By keeping the money in the local economy you can be certain that it will find it's way into the drug and sex industries.

Greasing the wheels of industry, so to speak.
BT Sports Help on 19:10 - Aug 21 with 1021 viewsGaryjack

BT Sports Help on 19:08 - Aug 21 by ploppy

Clubs, the Premier League, players, the TV companies. You won't find me defending Sky or BT, but absolutely none(*) of the money paid to IPTV companies (don't know if you could even call them companies) goes back into the game.

(*)Except for maybe the yearly international subscription some bloke somewhere has paid to SwansTV so that he/she can re-broadcast the content and make a profit.

That'll do.
BT Sports Help on 19:10 - Aug 21 with 1019 viewsJackfath

BT Sports Help on 19:08 - Aug 21 by ploppy

Good old Sky and BT. I've always loved how ethical they are.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

BT Sports Help on 23:08 - Aug 22 with 928 viewsJack123

Not a bad offer? https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/personalise/ultimate-oomph-extras
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 23:09]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024