Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv 19:57 - Aug 20 with 542 viewsSTID2017

Please ?
Ignore this post -thought the game was today !!
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 20:04]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:04 - Aug 20 with 524 viewslifelong

Open the app and click on ‘live’.
You should have had an email asking if you want to purchase the game.
Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:05 - Aug 20 with 522 viewsSTID2017

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:04 - Aug 20 by lifelong

Open the app and click on ‘live’.
You should have had an email asking if you want to purchase the game.

Thanks - maybe worth me trying tomorrow !!

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:05 - Aug 20 with 521 viewsOldjack

If you read it, all the links are on their main page

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:06 - Aug 20 with 519 viewsOldjack

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:05 - Aug 20 by STID2017

Thanks - maybe worth me trying tomorrow !!

Have you got sky sports ,it's on there ,any decent swans pub will have it on aswell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:23 - Aug 20 with 505 viewsSTID2017

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:06 - Aug 20 by Oldjack

Have you got sky sports ,it's on there ,any decent swans pub will have it on aswell

I have the red button games but couldn't find it - thought it wasn't being shown !

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:28 - Aug 20 with 498 viewsPrivate_Partz

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:06 - Aug 20 by Oldjack

I have been told the pubs cant show our match as it is red button OJ. Domestic users only.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:37 - Aug 20 with 492 viewsOldjack

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:23 - Aug 20 by STID2017

I have the red button games but couldn't find it - thought it wasn't being shown !

https://www.skysports.com/football-fixtures,EVEN THOSE HORRIBLE BASTARDS UP THE ROAD ARE ON

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:46 - Aug 20 with 476 viewsNotLoyal

The swans site isn't easy to navigate.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 11:26 - Aug 21 with 380 viewsblackpooljack

Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 20:46 - Aug 20 by NotLoyal

The swans site isn't easy to navigate.

You're not wrong there mate
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 11:26]
Where is watch or listen option on Swans Tv on 11:34 - Aug 21 with 373 viewsNeath_Jack

I thought someone said on here a couple of weeks ago that the red button games weren't going to be available this season. It appears they are then, marvellous!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024