Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby v Bristol 20:36 - Aug 20 with 2622 viewsPacemaker

Bristol City 2-0 up and look a very good side, loads of pressing and clinical finishing.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Derby v Bristol on 20:49 - Aug 20 with 2586 viewsGrandPrix

Whilst a point away from home is always welcome, I thought a point away at Derby would be a great achievement this year after their run last season.....Bristol are making them extremely average and I feel disappointed we didn't get more.

Derby to win 3-2

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Derby v Bristol on 21:01 - Aug 20 with 2549 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Derby v Bristol on 20:49 - Aug 20 by GrandPrix

Whilst a point away from home is always welcome, I thought a point away at Derby would be a great achievement this year after their run last season.....Bristol are making them extremely average and I feel disappointed we didn't get more.

Derby to win 3-2

In fairness Cooper was unhappy we didn’t pitch the win in the post match interview.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Derby v Bristol on 22:53 - Aug 20 with 2405 viewsFireboy2

Derby v Bristol on 21:01 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

In fairness Cooper was unhappy we didn’t pitch the win in the post match interview.

After our game at their gaff i thought the same.

Derby are sh!te.
Derby v Bristol on 03:44 - Aug 21 with 2294 viewsnyc_swans

could see bristol city in the mix for auto promotion. brentford another one that had a good summer and think will surprise many.
Derby v Bristol on 07:08 - Aug 21 with 2198 viewsChief

Derby v Bristol on 03:44 - Aug 21 by nyc_swans

could see bristol city in the mix for auto promotion. brentford another one that had a good summer and think will surprise many.

I think Brentford had a poor summer. Lost Maupay, Bentley and Sawyers.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Derby v Bristol on 07:17 - Aug 21 with 2183 viewsraynor94

Derby v Bristol on 03:44 - Aug 21 by nyc_swans

Apart from the three chief mentioned, they also lost Konso to Villa, hardly a good Summer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Derby v Bristol on 09:52 - Aug 21 with 2009 viewsJackSomething

Derby v Bristol on 07:08 - Aug 21 by Chief

I think Brentford had a poor summer. Lost Maupay, Bentley and Sawyers.

Impossible to say as of yet. They sold 9 players for £36m and signed 13 players for £28.5m, thereby banking a decent profit.

That's a lot of change to their team, yet they already have 4 points from their opening 3 games. It all depends on whether they have recruited well or not. Early signs are positive.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Derby v Bristol on 10:16 - Aug 21 with 1977 viewsjasper_T

Derby v Bristol on 09:52 - Aug 21 by JackSomething

Impossible to say as of yet. They sold 9 players for £36m and signed 13 players for £28.5m, thereby banking a decent profit.

That's a lot of change to their team, yet they already have 4 points from their opening 3 games. It all depends on whether they have recruited well or not. Early signs are positive.

A lot of pundits backed them to break the top 6 this season but if they tread water on where they were they'll have done very, very well with that amount of turnover.

Profits will be going on wages same as they do every year with them. Only £7m profit is them pushing the boat out with spending, which I imagine last season's business allows them to do. To break even they need £12m+ clear profit on player trading.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby v Bristol on 17:04 - Aug 21 with 1850 viewsnyc_swans

they lost some important players (who didn't in this division), but manged to hold onto Watkins and Benrahma. Jansson is a good replacement for the CB they lost to Villa and the young french winger looks exciting.

think they surprise some people...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024