Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Ladies 14:43 - Aug 21 with 1513 viewsHighjack

How much sin do you commit when you go to the football?

The blokes in Iran believe your fragile little eyes cannot handle the insatiable lust generated by gazing at a football player. So women have taken to wearing beards in order to gain entry to games.

‘Meanwhile, Iran's prosecutor-general, Hojjat-ol Eslam Mohammad Jafar Montazeri, criticised Fifa for demanding that Tehran allow women in stadiums to watch men's games.

"When a woman goes to the stadium and sees half-naked men in sports clothing, sin is committed," said Montazeri.’

Now I could sort of understand if all the players looked like Llorente who is obviously cowing lush even though I’m definitely not gay. I’m sure lots of sin was committed when he was around.

But how much sin do you commit on average when watching our current crop?

Edit: forgot the link

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49421495

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 14:44]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO Ladies on 14:49 - Aug 21 with 1486 viewsploppy

FAO Ladies on 14:53 - Aug 21 with 1466 viewsHighjack

FAO Ladies on 14:49 - Aug 21 by ploppy

That’s exactly what I thought of.

But that was set 2000 years ago.

Here’s actual footage of randy lustful women committing all sorts of sin at a football match where the men are half naked.

Ooh aren’t they sinful?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

FAO Ladies on 15:56 - Aug 21 with 1355 viewsmorristonboy

'Er indoors has made it perfectly clear she would climb over me to get to Tierry Henry.
FAO Ladies on 15:56 - Aug 21 with 1353 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO Ladies on 14:53 - Aug 21 by Highjack

That’s exactly what I thought of.

But that was set 2000 years ago.

Here’s actual footage of randy lustful women committing all sorts of sin at a football match where the men are half naked.

Ooh aren’t they sinful?

That's easy for you to say - you don't have to mop the seats after them.
FAO Ladies on 16:50 - Aug 21 with 1265 viewsHighjack

FAO Ladies on 15:56 - Aug 21 by WarwickHunt

That's easy for you to say - you don't have to mop the seats after them.

“This seat is wet. This seat is also wet. This seat is dry but the back of the seat in front is wet.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024