Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travellers on private property in Mumbles 18:29 - Aug 21 with 3087 viewsJackfath

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/travellers-caravans-moved-onto-one

How are they allowed to do this? If I were to pitch a tent on my neighbours lawn, surely the police would arrest me for trespass? Why is this a civil matter (what does that actually mean?), why do the police seem afraid to deal with these non-contributors to society?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 18:53 - Aug 21 with 3029 viewsWingstandwood

They know how to play the legal game. There have been a few visitations upon Gorseinon on the green land opposite Penyrheol Comprehensive. They've previously (reported in SWEP) left tons of dug up driveway rubble, and surplus to requirement tarmac. They also left rubbish strewn all over the place along with their own excreta.

I personally class it all as an act of blatant environmental vandalism i.e.they knew what they were doing and could have dug holes and buried their own bodily waste. They could also have bagged and left their rubbish outside the entrance in the designated council black bag litter collection point that was only yards from their caravans. This black bag collection point is where green-environmentally minded volunteer litter pickers and council road/school litter pickers left their bags. Picturesque areas and traveller encampments do not tend to mix.

The travelling show/fairground people have been the complete and utter opposite leaving the area absolutely spotless, so there are no excuses for both travellers and PC-loon Trendy-Wendy apologists.

Argus!

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:00 - Aug 21 with 3000 viewsJackfath

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 18:53 - Aug 21 by Wingstandwood

They know how to play the legal game. There have been a few visitations upon Gorseinon on the green land opposite Penyrheol Comprehensive. They've previously (reported in SWEP) left tons of dug up driveway rubble, and surplus to requirement tarmac. They also left rubbish strewn all over the place along with their own excreta.

I personally class it all as an act of blatant environmental vandalism i.e.they knew what they were doing and could have dug holes and buried their own bodily waste. They could also have bagged and left their rubbish outside the entrance in the designated council black bag litter collection point that was only yards from their caravans. This black bag collection point is where green-environmentally minded volunteer litter pickers and council road/school litter pickers left their bags. Picturesque areas and traveller encampments do not tend to mix.

The travelling show/fairground people have been the complete and utter opposite leaving the area absolutely spotless, so there are no excuses for both travellers and PC-loon Trendy-Wendy apologists.

They should hire a skip or two for the duration and leave their rubbish and turds in them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:11 - Aug 21 with 2969 viewsdickythorpe

They left hundreds of black bags full of rubbish in Carmarthen train station's pay and display car park a couple of years back after being there for nearly a week.
No sign of the "shí the house traffic wardens or council enforcers", oh no!!! But if I parked there without paying snd put my rubbish bagged up.........
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 19:12]
Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:13 - Aug 21 with 2958 viewshuwrichards57

Cos Human Rights.
Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:14 - Aug 21 with 2950 viewsexiledclaseboy

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:13 - Aug 21 by huwrichards57

Cos Human Rights.

Where in the human rights tuff is this covered?

Poll: Tory leader

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:19 - Aug 21 with 2917 viewsDarran

Dirty stinking thieving bastards they are.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:22 - Aug 21 with 2902 viewsWingstandwood

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:00 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

They should hire a skip or two for the duration and leave their rubbish and turds in them.

I honestly believe they do it in an act of blatant anti-social of spite against wider non traveller society... btw I know what I'm talking about because I and others have done volunteer litter picks there myself, the lady (since passed away) who was the chairperson/leader for the park association seemed to be despondent by it all.

It did make a lot think "what's the point" with authority inaction and PC-loons (wrote to SWEP) blaming the mess on Gorseinon residents themselves. A lying piece of sh1t wrote a preposterous letter to the SWEP with accusations of racism and blamed local builders and Gorseinon residents for the mess, what a disgrace. He even lied about swings and a roundabout being at the park along with a pretend visit. There were no swings and roundabout there! That put it in a nutshell about the lengths some are prepared to go to smear decent people.

Argus!

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:25 - Aug 21 with 2887 viewsJackfath

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:22 - Aug 21 by Wingstandwood

I honestly believe they do it in an act of blatant anti-social of spite against wider non traveller society... btw I know what I'm talking about because I and others have done volunteer litter picks there myself, the lady (since passed away) who was the chairperson/leader for the park association seemed to be despondent by it all.

It did make a lot think "what's the point" with authority inaction and PC-loons (wrote to SWEP) blaming the mess on Gorseinon residents themselves. A lying piece of sh1t wrote a preposterous letter to the SWEP with accusations of racism and blamed local builders and Gorseinon residents for the mess, what a disgrace. He even lied about swings and a roundabout being at the park along with a pretend visit. There were no swings and roundabout there! That put it in a nutshell about the lengths some are prepared to go to smear decent people.

Tell me about it. I get a lot of that on here.

Login to get fewer ads

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:36 - Aug 21 with 2845 viewsThrasher6

Knackers...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:41 - Aug 21 with 2820 viewsWingstandwood

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:36 - Aug 21 by Thrasher6

Knackers...

Believe it or not that used to be an often used Parachute Regiment term that was heard time and time again to portray a strugglers physical fitness. I guess it won't be allowed post-Depot Aldershot.

Argus!

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 21:57 - Aug 21 with 2581 viewsPacemaker

Trespass is a civil matter because quite often people inadvertently trespass onto private property. There is legislation to prevent trespass of this type and you have to go to court to get the order.

Certain groups of society know how to play the game and cause as much disruption as possible, land owners who are not local authorities have little experience and sometimes hope they will just go away they often do for a fee which is usually just short of what legal action will cost you.

There was a group in Newport Civc centre last week, this may be the same group.

They have a bit of @ cheek turning up in this area and doing it when there are so many travellers sites within Swansea bay where they can stay at great expense to the tax payers of those areas.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 12:46 - Aug 23 with 2063 viewscontroversial_jack

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 21:57 - Aug 21 by Pacemaker

Trespass is a civil matter because quite often people inadvertently trespass onto private property. There is legislation to prevent trespass of this type and you have to go to court to get the order.

Certain groups of society know how to play the game and cause as much disruption as possible, land owners who are not local authorities have little experience and sometimes hope they will just go away they often do for a fee which is usually just short of what legal action will cost you.

There was a group in Newport Civc centre last week, this may be the same group.

They have a bit of @ cheek turning up in this area and doing it when there are so many travellers sites within Swansea bay where they can stay at great expense to the tax payers of those areas.

There was a group who used to park on land that was belonging to BP Llandarcy. Every now and then they would appear, and BP used to just pay them off as there's nothing else they could do, as it wasn't interfering with the refinery and it's workings, and was therefore civil trespass and not criminally aggravated trespass,
Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 12:50 - Aug 23 with 2055 viewsHighjack

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:19 - Aug 21 by Darran

Dirty stinking thieving bastards they are.

Stop sitting on the fence.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 13:05 - Aug 23 with 2044 viewscontroversial_jack

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 12:50 - Aug 23 by Highjack

Stop sitting on the fence.

Is he talking about Scoucers again?
Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 13:18 - Aug 23 with 2028 views1983

Gypo Jacks

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 14:23 - Aug 23 with 1964 viewshuwrichards57

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:14 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

https://www.gypsy-traveller.org/resource/the-human-rights-act-1998-and-its-impac
Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 18:19 - Aug 23 with 1831 viewsFlashberryjack

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 14:23 - Aug 23 by huwrichards57

https://www.gypsy-traveller.org/resource/the-human-rights-act-1998-and-its-impac

Gypos using the human rights law, how ironic.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 23:36 - Aug 23 with 1702 viewsTNT

Ew sound like an Aberdare snake scummer now mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 00:00 - Aug 24 with 1684 viewslonglostjack

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 23:36 - Aug 23 by TNT

Flash needs to mind his language. Agree - sounds like a scummer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 06:38 - Aug 24 with 1635 viewsjacks777

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 19:14 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

It’s covered in the bit that states “ you should be scared of being labelled a racist, and therefore could lose your job - so just let them do what they want”.
Happy to help.

P.s I bet you wouldn’t be saying that had they turned up outside your front door.
Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 14:19 - Aug 24 with 1519 viewsWingstandwood

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 06:38 - Aug 24 by jacks777

It’s covered in the bit that states “ you should be scared of being labelled a racist, and therefore could lose your job - so just let them do what they want”.
Happy to help.

P.s I bet you wouldn’t be saying that had they turned up outside your front door.

On the subject of hypocrisy and NIMBY-ism......

There were a few classic examples of all that around the time of a proposed traveller site with its consultation plans and talks going on in Swansea around 2013.

Locals who campaigned against (EU law and directive apparently) a permanent traveller site being built in their vicinity were indeed branded racist. Here comes the hilarity.... but yet?... Different opposing traveller family members or should I say clans refused to be situated close to each other on a single Swansea City Council traveller site. Travellers refusing to live close to other travellers, hey! So who exactly are the racists now?

Then there was another five star hypocrite who branded anti-traveller site protesters racist, but when bushwhacked on Kevin Johns Sunday morning radio show and asked to give his opinion on a rather ideal hardstanding area in HIS OWN BACK YARD locality? Refused to agree about its ideal suitability or accept that it would be o.k in his neighborhood.

Argus!

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 14:43 - Aug 24 with 1494 viewsjacks777

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 14:19 - Aug 24 by Wingstandwood

On the subject of hypocrisy and NIMBY-ism......

There were a few classic examples of all that around the time of a proposed traveller site with its consultation plans and talks going on in Swansea around 2013.

Locals who campaigned against (EU law and directive apparently) a permanent traveller site being built in their vicinity were indeed branded racist. Here comes the hilarity.... but yet?... Different opposing traveller family members or should I say clans refused to be situated close to each other on a single Swansea City Council traveller site. Travellers refusing to live close to other travellers, hey! So who exactly are the racists now?

Then there was another five star hypocrite who branded anti-traveller site protesters racist, but when bushwhacked on Kevin Johns Sunday morning radio show and asked to give his opinion on a rather ideal hardstanding area in HIS OWN BACK YARD locality? Refused to agree about its ideal suitability or accept that it would be o.k in his neighborhood.

A typical case of “do as I say , not as I do”.
These traveler sites should be situated in areas that are full of snowflakes 😂
Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 14:57 - Aug 24 with 1474 viewsFlashberryjack

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 23:36 - Aug 23 by TNT

I'm no scummer mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 15:01 - Aug 24 with 1463 viewsWingstandwood

Travellers on private property in Mumbles on 14:43 - Aug 24 by jacks777

A typical case of “do as I say , not as I do”.
These traveler sites should be situated in areas that are full of snowflakes 😂

Indeed, they've got typical immature 'cloud-cuckoo-land' student-activist enthusiasm for stuff like that, just as long as it's not themselves who're experiencing the end result of. The reality of their loony-tune beliefs and politics is never in their game plan.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024