Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" 19:56 - Aug 21 with 22371 viewsMrSwerve

Presumably at him in the away stand.

Jackfath is going to have kittens.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 23:13 - Aug 24 with 1368 viewsCooperman

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:35 - Aug 24 by Swansforever

I haven't been on here for agesssss but I got loads of abuse on twitter for commenting on McBurnie swearing and being drunk. Yes he's a Sheff Utd player and isn't our problem but I still don't get why people love him.

As someone said earlier in the thread if this was Woodman going back to watch Newcastle I wouldn't be happy about it.

You can say that again.

Oh you did.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 23:34 - Aug 24 with 1336 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 19:50 - Aug 24 by ItchySphincter

You’re a mod, ban the tw@t.

Haven’t been a mod for years mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 00:02 - Aug 25 with 1297 viewsJacket

Got 10 pints each in for all those present by all accounts. Had a couple of pints in at half time this afternoon so I'm told.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 00:04 - Aug 25 with 1291 viewsDarran

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:36 - Aug 24 by jasper_T

"Wilder summed up the defeat by stating his side got what they deserved and when quizzed on their admirable effort, he replied: "I don't see why that should get an applause." "

Played 40 minutes and nodded one in. His team lost. Strange to come in here crowing about it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 00:10 - Aug 25 with 1277 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 00:04 - Aug 25 by Darran

He’s a massive tw@t though isn’t he.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 00:12 - Aug 25 with 1276 viewsbuilthjack

Oli may be in the east tomorrow

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 00:12 - Aug 25 with 1272 viewsDarran

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 00:10 - Aug 25 by exiledclaseboy

He’s a massive tw@t though isn’t he.

To an extent yes but I won’t be ecstatic if we lose 2-1 tomorrow mind. 🤣

Swans fans singing on 06:33 - Aug 25 with 1231 viewsjacks777

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:36 - Aug 24 by jasper_T

"Wilder summed up the defeat by stating his side got what they deserved and when quizzed on their admirable effort, he replied: "I don't see why that should get an applause." "

Played 40 minutes and nodded one in. His team lost. Strange to come in here crowing about it.

I’d imagine no one one here cares that Sheffield Utd lost. The point is though we have had for a couple of days idiots on here clamming that OB was somehow not being professional by going to watch the Swans in London.

He scored yesterday - and by him doing that he has taken the wind out of the naysayers sails.
Some Swans fans are very strange and lack any understanding of football, yet think they know what it takes to be an athlete.😂
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 7:58]
Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans singing on 06:56 - Aug 25 with 1224 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans fans singing on 22:36 - Aug 24 by Swansforever

I haven't been on here for agesssss but I got loads of abuse on twitter for commenting on McBurnie swearing and being drunk. Yes he's a Sheff Utd player and isn't our problem but I still don't get why people love him.

As someone said earlier in the thread if this was Woodman going back to watch Newcastle I wouldn't be happy about it.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 22:37]

And where have you been all this time lol?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans fans singing on 08:01 - Aug 25 with 1181 viewsjacks777

Swans fans singing on 22:36 - Aug 24 by Swansforever

[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 22:37]

Woodman is a Swans player this season. McBurnie isn’t.
Not hard to comprehend.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:53 - Aug 25 with 1152 viewsTownhill_Hilton

I remember a certain John Hartson used to come and watch us when he was playing. No one said a word about that.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:59 - Aug 25 with 1141 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:53 - Aug 25 by Townhill_Hilton

I remember a certain John Hartson used to come and watch us when he was playing. No one said a word about that.

A time when social media wasn’t so prevalent. This is the point that so many are spectacularly missing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:32 - Aug 25 with 1113 viewsgrabsplatter

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:53 - Aug 25 by Townhill_Hilton

He was born & brought up in Swansea & never played for us so no real comparison really 🤔
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:35 - Aug 25 with 1098 viewsNotLoyal

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:32 - Aug 25 by grabsplatter

He was born & brought up in Swansea & never played for us so no real comparison really 🤔

Saw him in a chippy outside Wembley in 94, reminded me today of Ollie and his love for the club. Ok he never played, and I bet that does bother him at times, but money talks.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:53 - Aug 25 with 1082 viewsjacks777

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:59 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

A time when social media wasn’t so prevalent. This is the point that so many are spectacularly missing.

Ah right, so people need to change their perfectly legal behaviour- incase it offends someone on Twitter. Right 😂
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:04 - Aug 25 with 1070 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:53 - Aug 25 by jacks777

Ah right, so people need to change their perfectly legal behaviour- incase it offends someone on Twitter. Right 😂

Not quite how I’d perceive it. Perhaps those who are in the public eye due to their jobs need to ensure they don’t put themselves in positions which could be perceived to be unprofessional. I’m sure there’s people who advise professionals on this sort of thing. It’s the world we live in.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:13 - Aug 25 with 1066 viewsCooperman

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:04 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

Not quite how I’d perceive it. Perhaps those who are in the public eye due to their jobs need to ensure they don’t put themselves in positions which could be perceived to be unprofessional. I’m sure there’s people who advise professionals on this sort of thing. It’s the world we live in.

And if the management team and advisors at Sheffield United caught sight of the Twitter feeds then I guarantee that words will have been spoken. They categorically will not want one of their staff making vvanker gestures at any public event. Some on here might disagree with what I’ve written above but that’s the stark reality of working in the public eye these days.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:16 - Aug 25 with 1062 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:13 - Aug 25 by Cooperman

And if the management team and advisors at Sheffield United caught sight of the Twitter feeds then I guarantee that words will have been spoken. They categorically will not want one of their staff making vvanker gestures at any public event. Some on here might disagree with what I’ve written above but that’s the stark reality of working in the public eye these days.

This is exactly right. At last.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:36 - Aug 25 with 1046 viewsjacks777

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:13 - Aug 25 by Cooperman

That’s up to Sheffield Utd. The outrage from Swansea fans is hysterical 😂
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:38 - Aug 25 with 1047 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:36 - Aug 25 by jacks777

That’s up to Sheffield Utd. The outrage from Swansea fans is hysterical 😂

Perceived outrage.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:41 - Aug 25 with 1043 viewsjacks777

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:38 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

Perceived outrage.

Well I’d actually use the words - interfering nosey tw@ts, who should take a look in the mirror.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:54 - Aug 25 with 1030 viewsNotLoyal

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:41 - Aug 25 by jacks777

Well I’d actually use the words - interfering nosey tw@ts, who should take a look in the mirror.

In their defence they don't see Ollie mcburnnie on 40k a week.
However ... He's a young chap, his problem is his public status it's what happens when people sing your name.
Never be a fan of a man 😂 my words learned from others.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:12 - Aug 25 with 1015 viewsMrSwerve

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:41 - Aug 25 by jacks777

You’re getting very defensive about this. Is that you, Oli?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:34 - Oct 21 with 865 viewsDarran

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:44 - Aug 21 by Darran

McBurnie must be the most unprofessional professional in the EPL.

Some of the replies in this thread are embarrassing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50121433

Swans fans singing on 14:40 - Oct 21 with 693 viewsSTID2017

Thought they were talking about Saturday
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 14:41]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024