Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" 19:56 - Aug 21 with 22829 viewsMrSwerve

Presumably at him in the away stand.

Jackfath is going to have kittens.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans fans singing on 23:41 - Aug 21 with 2259 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans fans singing on 23:38 - Aug 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Again, he’s not our player. Why worry ?

Not worried Bryn, just passing comment.
Swans fans singing on 23:43 - Aug 21 with 2246 viewsFireboy2

This^

Yeah daz and fathy both have a point

BUT

He isnt ours anymore and he made alot of travelling jacks very very happy tonight, good on him.

Thanks Oli YJB👏
Swans fans singing on 00:03 - Aug 22 with 2175 viewssainthelens

This .
Swans fans singing on 00:25 - Aug 22 with 2133 viewsDrGonzo

Boring contrarian farts. Get a life.
Swans fans singing on 00:32 - Aug 22 with 2123 viewsjack_lord

Swans fans singing on 23:19 - Aug 21 by epaul

Daz I couldnt care less what he gets up to, Swans fans not done worse, he made the effort to come all that way to watch the Swans. Good on him, oh and who hasn't had a good bevy before the match, I'm guilty every home game (I do stay sensible though!!!) Live and let live aye, it's not like he's acting like a prem prima donna posting tw*t vids like some have

I had the pleasure of watching the Swans in Malaga and, thanks to my cousin owning the bar watched it with a QPR fan. I told him that the Swans were a different beast in the second half but that is by the by. Congrats to Oli for that tonight. If it was Alan Curtis or Robbie James (in a past life both mates of mine) it would have been seen as a good thing. Oli did well here and has made his, and Swansea's fortune so good luck pal and, while you can afford it mate, well done.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swans fans singing on 00:42 - Aug 22 with 2098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans fans singing on 00:32 - Aug 22 by jack_lord

I had the pleasure of watching the Swans in Malaga and, thanks to my cousin owning the bar watched it with a QPR fan. I told him that the Swans were a different beast in the second half but that is by the by. Congrats to Oli for that tonight. If it was Alan Curtis or Robbie James (in a past life both mates of mine) it would have been seen as a good thing. Oli did well here and has made his, and Swansea's fortune so good luck pal and, while you can afford it mate, well done.

I think by the end of the game the whole stadium thought exactly that.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 00:57 - Aug 22 with 2081 viewsMorganator100

Was Dan James with him? Looks like him in the videos I've seen.
Swans fans singing on 03:29 - Aug 22 with 1995 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans fans singing on 23:03 - Aug 21 by epaul

Chill out people ffs Oli loves the Swans , nothing wrong with that and some swans fans love the fact he does, jeez some people need to chill and get a life

If he loved The Swans he would have worked harder to keep himself in the best condition possible whilst here instead of getting drunk whilst the club made him a millionaire.

From what I was told and have seen from my friend at the match, Oli is still as unprofessional as ever. How much are Sheffield United paying him to get drunk in West London midweek?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans singing on 05:39 - Aug 22 with 1944 views1983

Swans fans singing on 03:29 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If he loved The Swans he would have worked harder to keep himself in the best condition possible whilst here instead of getting drunk whilst the club made him a millionaire.

From what I was told and have seen from my friend at the match, Oli is still as unprofessional as ever. How much are Sheffield United paying him to get drunk in West London midweek?

Once again who fecking cares???
He was there supporting the boys and is not our player and was having a good craic with the fans and got the Swans fans all up for it,the away end was rocking 👍
Some people are not happy seeing other people happy

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 06:10 - Aug 22 with 1927 viewsVetchfielder

I think it's great that he turned up to the match last night and he's turned into a bit a cult folk hero.
But the social media footage wouldn't show him in good light to his new employers and I think he will get comeback from Wilder on this. You'd also hope he's not late for training this morning.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 06:26 - Aug 22 with 1914 viewsthornabyswan

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 06:10 - Aug 22 by Vetchfielder

I think it's great that he turned up to the match last night and he's turned into a bit a cult folk hero.
But the social media footage wouldn't show him in good light to his new employers and I think he will get comeback from Wilder on this. You'd also hope he's not late for training this morning.

Who cares Swans go up Blades down and we buy him back for next to nothing.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 06:46 - Aug 22 with 1874 viewsChief

Bit of chat around that he got into a spot of bother after game with QPR fans.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swans fans singing on 07:24 - Aug 22 with 1824 viewsJacket

Swans fans singing on 03:29 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A few points. Who cares? Do you know conclusively that he's drunk? Bet you're glad it wasn't Dan James getting drunk while being paid by your real team!
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:28 - Aug 22 with 1816 viewsJackfath

We can’t all be chanting his name and lapping up the 40 pints he bought one minute and not caring about him the next, can we?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:46 - Aug 22 with 1778 views34dfgdf54

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 21:52 - Aug 21 by WxmJax

There was me thinking they were singing his name in appreciation of him travelling down from Sheffield on his day off to support his old teammates. Maybe if you'd gone to the game they'd have sang your name.

Agreed

There's some miserable f*ckers about fair dos.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:51 - Aug 22 with 1759 viewsbuilthjack

Was he actually drunk?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:53 - Aug 22 with 1754 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:51 - Aug 22 by builthjack

Was he actually drunk?

Who cares?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:56 - Aug 22 with 1745 viewsbuilthjack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:53 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

Who cares?

You and Wilder

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:01 - Aug 22 with 1640 viewsowainglyndwr

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:46 - Aug 22 by 34dfgdf54

Agreed

Well done Oli and everyone of our supporters there last night
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:24 - Aug 22 with 1596 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:44 - Aug 21 by Darran

McBurnie must be the most unprofessional professional in the EPL.

Fûcking great innit!

Mate saw Tommy Smith drinking double scotches in the bar of the Dragon at 12 on a Saturday.

“Not playing today then, Tommy?”
“ Course I’m fookin’ playing!” 😂
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:49 - Aug 22 with 1532 viewsSwansea93

Fair play to him coming down and getting involved, steward removed his pint of beer he snuck up to the stands in his hat dont see what the problem is with him being unprofessional we aint the ones who will have the problems to deal with that's up to McB if he wants to piss about and Sheffields problem.

The singing of his name was fine didn't have a problem with it, who remembers Bristol City away when the fans were signing for Trundle, a club legend who forced a move to Bristol? Now I didn't think that was fine imo.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:53 - Aug 22 with 1521 viewsFireboy2

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:46 - Aug 22 by 34dfgdf54

Agreed

I honestly dont know why people react to the bellends posts.

He obviously doesnt have anyone to converse with in the normal way.
Swans fans singing on 10:25 - Aug 22 with 1460 viewsjackharris

Most of the Sheffield United fans don’t seem to mind.
https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/mcburnie.74601/

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:35 - Aug 22 with 1437 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:49 - Aug 22 by Swansea93

Fair play to him coming down and getting involved, steward removed his pint of beer he snuck up to the stands in his hat dont see what the problem is with him being unprofessional we aint the ones who will have the problems to deal with that's up to McB if he wants to piss about and Sheffields problem.

The singing of his name was fine didn't have a problem with it, who remembers Bristol City away when the fans were signing for Trundle, a club legend who forced a move to Bristol? Now I didn't think that was fine imo.

How do you know we didn't have to deal with these problems when he was our player? I wonder what the issue was towards the end of the season when he missed those games and nobody at the club would comment why?

Why some of our fans idolise players who treat our club like dirt baffles me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:42 - Aug 22 with 1426 viewssainthelens

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:35 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How do you know we didn't have to deal with these problems when he was our player? I wonder what the issue was towards the end of the season when he missed those games and nobody at the club would comment why?

Why some of our fans idolise players who treat our club like dirt baffles me.

When you say "our" club, which club are you referring to ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024