Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" 19:56 - Aug 21 with 22830 viewsMrSwerve

Presumably at him in the away stand.

Jackfath is going to have kittens.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:17 - Aug 23 with 1417 viewsjacks777

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 07:29 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

If Byers wants his name sung he needs to nip to the away end at half time and stick £100 behind the bar

Oh shut up you boring tw@t. So what if he bought a few drinks.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:50 - Aug 23 with 1364 viewsNotLoyal

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 01:43 - Aug 23 by Cooperman

I’ve watched a few clips on Twitter and there’s not one where he has a pint in his hand.

If however he is partial to a good sesh then he needs a mentor to put their arm around him and keep his feet firmly grounded. He’s got an opportunity before him that all young men would do anything for and a little bit of growing up wouldn’t go amiss. It’s inevitable that the antics will reach the Sheffield United camp and I expect someone to have a ‘word’ before things get out of hand. They have to protect their asset.

The video I posted on this thread does.
I'm thinking he is entitled to.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:20 - Aug 23 with 1321 viewsSwansea93

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:50 - Aug 23 by NotLoyal

He definitely was on the pop, he had a pint hidden under his hat when he came back up after half time which the steward took off him

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:25 - Aug 23 with 1308 viewsItchySphincter

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 01:43 - Aug 23 by Cooperman

I’ve watched a few clips on Twitter and there’s not one where he has a pint in his hand.

If however he is partial to a good sesh then he needs a mentor to put their arm around him and keep his feet firmly grounded. He’s got an opportunity before him that all young men would do anything for and a little bit of growing up wouldn’t go amiss. It’s inevitable that the antics will reach the Sheffield United camp and I expect someone to have a ‘word’ before things get out of hand. They have to protect their asset.

Looks to me like he needs to get away from Joe Rodon’s brother.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:30 - Aug 23 with 1305 viewsSwanDownUnder

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:59 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

Posters offended by posters being offended. Grown men! No wonder I hardly post anymore.

You need to get a missus mate.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:50 - Aug 23 with 1277 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:30 - Aug 23 by SwanDownUnder

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:59 - Aug 23 with 1269 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:25 - Aug 23 by ItchySphincter

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:08 - Aug 23 with 1258 viewsCooperman

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:50 - Aug 23 by NotLoyal

There are likely to be club rules as to what he can and cannot consume.
If the following day was his day off then a beer or two may well be permissible.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:10 - Aug 23 with 1250 viewsCooperman

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:25 - Aug 23 by ItchySphincter

I had the very same thoughts myself.

McBurnie will never be able to drag the entourage up to his level of skill, opportunity or earning power. The other way round is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:21 - Aug 23 with 1227 viewsEbo

How would Swansea fans react if for example Woodman went up to watch a midweek Newcastle game and got pissed up with the Geordies 3 days before a game?

It may look funny seeing McBurnie singing and whatnot, but he also has a responsibility as a professional footballer playing at the highest level. This won't go down well with his employers.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:43 - Aug 23 with 1202 viewstheloneranger

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 19:58 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

He is, yes.

Do you think it's not an odd thing to do, given he plays for another club, and we have 11 players running around trying to win the match for us?

Each to their own, but I'd rather they were signing for Byers, for example.

Is Byers deaf??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:50 - Aug 23 with 1189 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:21 - Aug 23 by Ebo

How would Swansea fans react if for example Woodman went up to watch a midweek Newcastle game and got pissed up with the Geordies 3 days before a game?

It may look funny seeing McBurnie singing and whatnot, but he also has a responsibility as a professional footballer playing at the highest level. This won't go down well with his employers.

I don’t think he was pissed up when I saw him. He bought a load of ciders and left them for fans to drink. I doubt we’ll be seeing him many more times in our away end, perhaps this one was convenient and he fancied tagging along.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:51 - Aug 23 with 1183 viewsjacks777

You’re missing the point, that OB isn’t a Swans player. So therefore who cares if he’s drinking.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:57 - Aug 23 with 1173 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:51 - Aug 23 by jacks777

You’re missing the point, that OB isn’t a Swans player. So therefore who cares if he’s drinking.

I think you’re spectacularly missing the point people are trying to make.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:42 - Aug 23 with 1134 viewsjacks777

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:57 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

I think you’re spectacularly missing the point people are trying to make.

And what point is that ?
A young guy goes out and has a few drinks at a football match. What’s wrong with that.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:51 - Aug 23 with 1123 views1983

I bet Christmas is fun in your house!

It gave nothing but a good buzz around the place at QPR and made the crowd get even more behind the team as it's been said he is an ex Swansea player watching his mates play football and having a good laugh with our fans...have a day off FFS

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 12:12 - Aug 23 with 1094 viewssainthelens

I remember Curt being in the away end at Forest in the play offs. Give everyone around reason to shout bit louder.
He never bought 40 pints at half time though.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 12:16 - Aug 23 with 1088 views3swan

Don't know if it happens at many other clubs but over the years many ex players still keep in contact and come to games .
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 12:22 - Aug 23 with 1077 viewsSwansea93

Leroy Lita was at QPR aswell Tuesday

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 12:33 - Aug 23 with 1066 viewskarnataka

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 10:43 - Aug 23 by theloneranger

Is Byers deaf??

I was wondering that. If they were signing for him, that would explain why nobody heard it.
Swans fans singing on 12:45 - Aug 23 with 1044 views1983

Ellis James was there as well
The worlds gone mad I tell you !

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 13:18 - Aug 23 with 1008 viewsraynor94

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:42 - Aug 23 by jacks777

And what point is that ?
A young guy goes out and has a few drinks at a football match. What’s wrong with that.

Whooosh, laughable!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans fans singing on 13:18 - Aug 23 with 1008 viewsHighjack

Swans fans singing on 12:45 - Aug 23 by 1983

Ellis James was there as well
The worlds gone mad I tell you !

I hope he didn’t have a beer. He’s got a podcast to record in about 72 hours.

Does he still post on here?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 13:20]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 13:19 - Aug 23 with 1005 viewsEbo

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:51 - Aug 23 by 1983

I bet Christmas is fun in your house!

It gave nothing but a good buzz around the place at QPR and made the crowd get even more behind the team as it's been said he is an ex Swansea player watching his mates play football and having a good laugh with our fans...have a day off FFS

You are missing the point. I just asked how would our fans feel if one of our players went to watch a former club and went out on the piss a few days before a game? I bet people would be shitting the bed over it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 13:20 - Aug 23 with 1004 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 11:42 - Aug 23 by jacks777

And what point is that ?

Nothing at all. However advertising it all over social media (that’s the day and age we live in) could have consequences either now or in the future.

Fair point?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024