Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" 19:56 - Aug 21 with 22354 viewsMrSwerve

Presumably at him in the away stand.

Jackfath is going to have kittens.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:39 - Aug 24 with 1045 viewsMrSwerve

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 06:19 - Aug 24 by jacks777

You seriously need to get a life if you are concerned what someone gets up too.
Why be concerned what Sheffield Utd fans may think.

I made a sensible and well though out post a few pages back regarding whether athletes should be allowed to drink alcohol full stop, nothing against Oli. I guess it’s easier to reply ‘get a life’ than come up with something constructive.

I really don’t care what Sheff Utd fans think, but I was debating what kind of backlash there could be on social media. Players should try and minimise the possibility of that. There was a thread on Rodon getting abuse on here a few days ago. It happens.

Swans fans singing on 08:57 - Aug 24 with 1010 views34dfgdf54

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:34 - Aug 24 by MrSwerve

I’ve no idea why it cracked you up and I never said it was a scandalous question...just one that I think people who have been to many away games couldn’t answer. Do you count each away game you go to? It would be easier to count if one had been to fewer away games, if anything. That was my point. Anyway, off topic.

In general it cracks me up on here. When one of our academy graduates, who made the club £15m, scores a goal for one of the biggest clubs in the world, any thread congratulating him is pretty much shut down by folks saying “f*ck him”

Now another player, who whether people (dinosaurs) like it or not was a cult hero here supports his mates, and club he grew to love over the years and buys fans a few pints, has a sing song, there’s a 9 pager on about how “unprofessional” he is. The guy scored a ton for us last year and was one of the reasons watching the Swans became enjoyable again compared to the dross served up in the Premier League post Laudrup.

Like I said, give me the likes of Oli any day over the media trained robots playing the game at the moment.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 8:58]
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:06 - Aug 24 with 1008 views1983

We are still talking about a Sheff Utd player that Sheff Utd fans stopped talking about days ago

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:16 - Aug 24 with 1000 viewspencoedjack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 08:34 - Aug 24 by MrSwerve

I’ve no idea why it cracked you up and I never said it was a scandalous question...just one that I think people who have been to many away games couldn’t answer. Do you count each away game you go to? It would be easier to count if one had been to fewer away games, if anything. That was my point. Anyway, off topic.

I’d imagine some on this thread could count the number of away games they’ve been to on 1 hand

But Mr S you are correct.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:18 - Aug 24 with 994 viewsraynor94

Who are the Best fans, home or away?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:19 - Aug 24 with 993 viewsNotLoyal

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:06 - Aug 24 by 1983

We are still talking about a Sheff Utd player that Sheff Utd fans stopped talking about days ago

Simple peoples we is.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:27 - Aug 24 with 965 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 09:16 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

I’d imagine some on this thread could count the number of away games they’ve been to on 1 hand

But Mr S you are correct.

Again, really not sure why this is relevant to the thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:19 - Aug 24 with 842 viewsNeath_Jack

He should come to watch us more often

Being unprofessional clearly works for professionals

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:20 - Aug 24 with 838 viewspencoedjack

Bet Sheff Utd fans want him on the p iss in the Jacks away end every week
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:21 - Aug 24 with 835 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:19 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

had to happen.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:22 - Aug 24 with 829 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:21 - Aug 24 by Treforys_Jack

had to happen.

The pop and crisp lot will be horrified

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:27 - Aug 24 with 808 viewsMrSwerve

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:19 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

But he could have scored more, mun.

Swans fans singing on 16:28 - Aug 24 with 803 viewsMrSwerve

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:21 - Aug 24 by Treforys_Jack

had to happen.

Innit.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 17:26 - Aug 24 with 761 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 16:22 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

The pop and crisp lot will be horrified

Imagine - if he hadn’t been at QPR he probably would have had the strength for a hat trick .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 17:48 - Aug 24 with 751 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 17:26 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Imagine - if he hadn’t been at QPR he probably would have had the strength for a hat trick .

Innit, the unprofessional bastard.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:36 - Aug 24 with 739 viewsjasper_T

"Wilder summed up the defeat by stating his side got what they deserved and when quizzed on their admirable effort, he replied: "I don't see why that should get an applause." "

Played 40 minutes and nodded one in. His team lost. Strange to come in here crowing about it.
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:38 - Aug 24 with 738 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:36 - Aug 24 by jasper_T

"Wilder summed up the defeat by stating his side got what they deserved and when quizzed on their admirable effort, he replied: "I don't see why that should get an applause." "

Played 40 minutes and nodded one in. His team lost. Strange to come in here crowing about it.

You’re a bitter man, Jasper. You’re gonna get a stomach ulcer if you carry on.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:47 - Aug 24 with 730 viewsMrSwerve

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 17:26 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Genuinely...maybe he could have? We’ll never know.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 19:50 - Aug 24 with 696 viewsItchySphincter

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 18:38 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

You’re a bitter man, Jasper. You’re gonna get a stomach ulcer if you carry on.

You’re a mod, ban the tw@t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:22 - Aug 24 with 641 views34dfgdf54

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 19:50 - Aug 24 by ItchySphincter

You’re a mod, ban the tw@t.

This.

Horrible piece of work
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:35 - Aug 24 with 634 viewsSwansforever

I haven't been on here for agesssss but I got loads of abuse on twitter for commenting on McBurnie swearing and being drunk. Yes he's a Sheff Utd player and isn't our problem but I still don't get why people love him.

As someone said earlier in the thread if this was Woodman going back to watch Newcastle I wouldn't be happy about it.
Swans fans singing on 22:36 - Aug 24 with 634 viewsSwansforever

I haven't been on here for agesssss but I got loads of abuse on twitter for commenting on McBurnie swearing and being drunk. Yes he's a Sheff Utd player and isn't our problem but I still don't get why people love him.

As someone said earlier in the thread if this was Woodman going back to watch Newcastle I wouldn't be happy about it.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 22:37]
Swans fans singing on 22:37 - Aug 24 with 625 viewsDarran

Swans fans singing on 22:36 - Aug 24 by Swansforever

[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 22:37]

Just because you haven’t been on here for ages you don’t have to make two posts mind. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:48 - Aug 24 with 611 viewsSwanDownUnder

Jackfath must be furious!
Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:52 - Aug 24 with 603 viewsJackfath

Swans fans singing "oh Oli McBurnie" on 22:48 - Aug 24 by SwanDownUnder

Jackfath must be furious!

Positively seething darling!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024