Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 21:47 - Aug 21 with 8213 viewsDippy

Motm for me.. two crucial assists in difficult circumstances.

Poll: Cooper Out

Andre Ayew on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 4297 viewsZaxx

Excellent tbf.
Looking very fit and some lovely touches.
Andre Ayew on 21:57 - Aug 21 with 4120 viewsJack_Brel

He was immense.
Andre Ayew on 21:58 - Aug 21 with 4097 viewsHugeEnkins

QPR couldn't get close to him. Absolutely fantastic performance.
Andre Ayew on 22:00 - Aug 21 with 4051 viewsdameedna

half decent
Andre Ayew on 22:04 - Aug 21 with 3977 viewsYossarian

Superb,... fought hard throughout and MOM for me. Applauded our great away support as well. Winning me over this season, but will we keep him?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Andre Ayew on 22:08 - Aug 21 with 3909 viewsOldjack

worked his socks off and showed some real class

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Andre Ayew on 22:11 - Aug 21 with 3847 viewslifelong

He stands out a mile in this league, excellent performance.
Andre Ayew on 22:15 - Aug 21 with 3783 viewsJackfath

What everyone else has said.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 22:18 - Aug 21 with 3740 viewsicecoldjack

Motm for me too, used the ball very well and knew exactly when to hold it, tracked well too so earned his wage again tonight.

It’s quite clear to see that a bit of quality in this league goes a long way, I felt and stated that if we had kept some quality last season we’d. Have gone up or at least strongly challenged, the same is true this year too, Borja and Ayew will have fun in this league, and make a massive difference .

The yanks will be looking to offload no doubt but the case keepin* both this season is getting stronger by the game.

A shout out to cooper tonight, potter would have ballsed this up IMO going defensive at exactly the wrong time, cooper played it perfect by given QPR something to concern themselves with extra pace being brought on, it made sure their defenders had to hold instead of bomb forward and build pressure, potter fooked this situation up loads of times last season so credit cooper in his first senior job for doing the right thing at the right time, smart play from him there and not for the first time this season either.

Awesome win tonight.
Andre Ayew on 22:19 - Aug 21 with 3709 viewssainthelens

Ayew ,Borja and Celina could potentially rip this league to shreds.
Andre Ayew on 22:23 - Aug 21 with 3641 viewsJFSwan

Got to mention his professionalism.

Don't think he has ever gone on strike like his brother. Has taken a lot of stick due to his poor form during his return season.
Andre Ayew on 22:24 - Aug 21 with 3632 viewsFireboy2

Andre Ayew on 22:18 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

Motm for me too, used the ball very well and knew exactly when to hold it, tracked well too so earned his wage again tonight.

It’s quite clear to see that a bit of quality in this league goes a long way, I felt and stated that if we had kept some quality last season we’d. Have gone up or at least strongly challenged, the same is true this year too, Borja and Ayew will have fun in this league, and make a massive difference .

The yanks will be looking to offload no doubt but the case keepin* both this season is getting stronger by the game.

A shout out to cooper tonight, potter would have ballsed this up IMO going defensive at exactly the wrong time, cooper played it perfect by given QPR something to concern themselves with extra pace being brought on, it made sure their defenders had to hold instead of bomb forward and build pressure, potter fooked this situation up loads of times last season so credit cooper in his first senior job for doing the right thing at the right time, smart play from him there and not for the first time this season either.

Awesome win tonight.

I thought exactly the same after they scored, what a masterstroke.
Andre Ayew on 22:26 - Aug 21 with 3587 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:24 - Aug 21 by Fireboy2

Exactly as Ivey says. Great to witness! The qpr fans were raving about Ayew on the tube back

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew on 22:27 - Aug 21 with 3567 viewsFireboy2

Andre Ayew on 22:26 - Aug 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Exactly as Ivey says. Great to witness! The qpr fans were raving about Ayew on the tube back

Did you bump into builthy?
Andre Ayew on 22:31 - Aug 21 with 3521 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:27 - Aug 21 by Fireboy2

Did you bump into builthy?

Probably. I think I bumped into about 1000 people tonight lol

Andre Ayew on 22:42 - Aug 21 with 3415 viewsGlyn1

Andre Ayew on 22:31 - Aug 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Probably. I think I bumped into about 1000 people tonight lol

When Ayew was subbed he was called Andrew Ayew on the electronic board which a dad and his little son next to me thought was hilarious.

By the way, Cooper certainly knows how to work a crowd - came over to applaud the fans then conducted the chants with enthusiasm.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Andre Ayew on 22:44 - Aug 21 with 3383 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:42 - Aug 21 by Glyn1

When Ayew was subbed he was called Andrew Ayew on the electronic board which a dad and his little son next to me thought was hilarious.

By the way, Cooper certainly knows how to work a crowd - came over to applaud the fans then conducted the chants with enthusiasm.

Some managers get criticised for it but I think we don’t mind indulging him at all lol

Andre Ayew on 22:57 - Aug 21 with 3281 viewsJonathans_coat

Andre Ayew on 22:24 - Aug 21 by Fireboy2

Laudrup had the same philosophy on this. When defending a lead and the opposition were putting us under pressure, he used to stick on another winger/striker (preferably pacey) to keep them pinned back. Most of the time it seemed to be effective.

Basically, “attack is the best form of defence.”
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 22:57]
Andre Ayew on 23:04 - Aug 21 with 3211 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:57 - Aug 21 by Jonathans_coat

Laudrup had the same philosophy on this. When defending a lead and the opposition were putting us under pressure, he used to stick on another winger/striker (preferably pacey) to keep them pinned back. Most of the time it seemed to be effective.

Basically, “attack is the best form of defence.”
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 22:57]

I think Borja is a huge factor in this approach. Whereas Socks McBurnie was forever dropping back into midfield and encouraging the oppo back 4 to come forward Borja pushes the defenders back.
Makes a massive difference.

Andre Ayew on 00:17 - Aug 22 with 2999 viewsNotLoyal

Andre Ayew on 22:08 - Aug 21 by Oldjack

worked his socks off and showed some real class

About time he paid back a few bucks.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Andre Ayew on 08:12 - Aug 22 with 2701 views34dfgdf54

There's levels to this game, and it's showing.
Andre Ayew on 08:28 - Aug 22 with 2640 viewsNeathJack

He was excellent.

Rodon was mom though.
Andre Ayew on 08:38 - Aug 22 with 2604 viewspencoedjack

Andre Ayew on 22:18 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

Awesome win tonight.

Excellent post
Andre Ayew on 08:53 - Aug 22 with 2542 viewsNeath_Jack

Andre Ayew on 22:44 - Aug 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Some managers get criticised for it but I think we don’t mind indulging him at all lol

Careful or some of our more precious fans will start calling him unprofessional

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Andre Ayew on 08:59 - Aug 22 with 2534 viewsswancity

He's a very good player as he showed in his first spell at Swansea.

What impressed me most last night was his work rate when the team were out of possession and / or defending. That might be expected but Ayew can be a law unto himself, a bit of a "luxury player" almost so that was good to see.

But chaps don't get carried away. That was not a convincing performance. Great result but we didn't look too good for large parts of that game and for too long in that second half couldn't get out. Some moments of quality from Ayew and a stupid challenge from them to concede a penalty. And re Baston I must have watched a different game as he did nothing. Didn't notice he was playing until just before half time lol.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024