Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket problems 16:10 - Aug 22 with 2179 viewsjackthepeg

I am a disabled season ticket holder ( disabled and carer) and have had problems buying my seats for the Cambridge game online. I have tried every which way ans finally had to call the ticket office to make the purchase. This has happened before, so does anybody have a similar issue and found a way round it

Many thanks
Ticket problems on 10:58 - Aug 23 with 1948 viewsjackharris

No season ticket holders were able to guarantee their own seats online for this match. I don’t think it possible to purchase disabled tickets for either row J or row A online. I think you always need to phone the ticket office or pay them a visit. I don’t think there is a way round it. I think it is to stop any Tom, Dick or Harry from buying a disabled area seat. I do recall the Ospreys used to sell some of the row J seats online, but their demand was very much inferior.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Ticket problems on 20:48 - Aug 23 with 1797 viewsLandore_Jack

Does anybody know why there are no seat numbers displayed when you try to buy tickets online? It tells you the row and block number and that's it. I was hoping to find a seat next to my father who is a season ticket holder.

#backtojack

Ticket problems on 21:04 - Aug 23 with 1772 viewsbuilthjack

Ticket problems on 20:48 - Aug 23 by Landore_Jack

Does anybody know why there are no seat numbers displayed when you try to buy tickets online? It tells you the row and block number and that's it. I was hoping to find a seat next to my father who is a season ticket holder.

You are doing something wrong. You should be able to choose your own seats.
Are you signed in?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ticket problems on 21:45 - Aug 23 with 1744 viewsjackharris

Ticket problems on 20:48 - Aug 23 by Landore_Jack

Click on the seat you would like to choose.

Choose your price and click Buy (you are just adding it to your basket)

And the seat number appears.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Ticket problems on 21:58 - Aug 23 with 1732 viewsLandore_Jack

Ticket problems on 21:45 - Aug 23 by jackharris

Click on the seat you would like to choose.

Choose your price and click Buy (you are just adding it to your basket)

And the seat number appears.

Ah, thanks for that!

#backtojack

Ticket problems on 01:25 - Aug 24 with 1660 viewsNotLoyal

Isn't life straight forward.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ticket problems on 01:39 - Aug 24 with 1653 viewsDJack

Ticket problems on 01:25 - Aug 24 by NotLoyal

Isn't life straight forward.

Yep...You are born, you live then you die.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024