Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Button last Night 22:21 - Aug 22 with 2830 viewsJack123

Swans game was absolutely shocking, felt like I needed binoculars to watch it.. Watched the game at a relatives house through legitimate sky red button on virgin. Awful! Did check a few other games picture quality out during a pause in play, and they were way better, they even seemed to zoom in!!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 22:52]

libera nos a malo

Red Button last Nigt on 22:23 - Aug 22 with 2814 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yeah it was pretty shit. The picture quality was ok for me but if the ball was onthe far side to the camera you needed binoculars to work out what was going on.

Poll: Tory leader

Red Button last Nigt on 22:32 - Aug 22 with 2777 viewsGaryjack

Red Button last Nigt on 22:23 - Aug 22 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah it was pretty shit. The picture quality was ok for me but if the ball was onthe far side to the camera you needed binoculars to work out what was going on.

And strangely enough, it seemed much better on the Sky Sports News highlights!
Red Button last Nigt on 22:59 - Aug 22 with 2695 viewsJack123

Red Button last Nigt on 22:32 - Aug 22 by Garyjack

And strangely enough, it seemed much better on the Sky Sports News highlights!

Yes, a little bit did, but for one of the goals it seemed like the red button dark as hell! From what I have read, the qpr tv and swans tv pictures were better?, shocking by sky to advertise that as live game they are showing with rubbish filming like that, i agree with one of the comments on twitter that I read last night, that he had seen better on periscope.

libera nos a malo

Red Button last Night on 23:57 - Aug 22 with 2623 viewsAnotherJohn

The camera framing wasn't great, but I was delighted to see anything at all as I was on a Qatar flight coming into Doha and managed to connect via in-flight internet on the Sky Sports 'phone app. Often my VPN is detected by Sky, but not this time. Missed Sam's goal though as the plane was landing, This is the first time I've managed to view a game in the air and there was very little lagging.
Red Button last Night on 00:10 - Aug 23 with 2592 viewsJack123

Red Button last Night on 23:57 - Aug 22 by AnotherJohn

The camera framing wasn't great, but I was delighted to see anything at all as I was on a Qatar flight coming into Doha and managed to connect via in-flight internet on the Sky Sports 'phone app. Often my VPN is detected by Sky, but not this time. Missed Sam's goal though as the plane was landing, This is the first time I've managed to view a game in the air and there was very little lagging.

May be ok, on a small screen but it was disgusting on even a 42" .. I could not make out surridge on it scoring..it was all a blur.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 0:11]

libera nos a malo

Red Button last Night on 01:17 - Aug 23 with 2550 viewsairedale

Sounds to me like they are fixating on trying to exclude iptv types and are shooting themselves in the tootsies.
Red Button last Night on 02:26 - Aug 23 with 2533 viewsJack123

Red Button last Night on 01:17 - Aug 23 by airedale

Sounds to me like they are fixating on trying to exclude iptv types and are shooting themselves in the tootsies.

No,, I'm talking paid for!! Shit service end of! Nothing to do with iptv, sky/virgin red button service, equals crap. fck em.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 2:29]

libera nos a malo

Red Button last Night on 07:43 - Aug 23 with 2375 viewsNeath_Jack

It wasn't only the distance from the pitch, but they must use first year apprentice camera persons to operate the cameras. Better than the wireless though i suppose.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Red Button last Night on 08:01 - Aug 23 with 2343 viewsblackpooljack

Red Button last Night on 07:43 - Aug 23 by Neath_Jack

It wasn't only the distance from the pitch, but they must use first year apprentice camera persons to operate the cameras. Better than the wireless though i suppose.

Was discussin this with my brother and nephew and we think maybe it was a remote camera programed to follow the ball did anyone else notice the the substitutions weren't shown when the ball was being placed for a goal kick/corner but was at the KO after our goal.
Red Button last Night on 09:21 - Aug 23 with 2243 viewsMrSwerve

Red Button last Night on 23:57 - Aug 22 by AnotherJohn

I don’t think you need a VPN for sky go anymore. I’ve watched abroad plenty of times this year, whereas in the past I’d need a UK connection.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Red Button last Night on 09:22 - Aug 23 with 2241 viewsItchySphincter

Red Button last Night on 08:01 - Aug 23 by blackpooljack

Was discussin this with my brother and nephew and we think maybe it was a remote camera programed to follow the ball did anyone else notice the the substitutions weren't shown when the ball was being placed for a goal kick/corner but was at the KO after our goal.

It was just poor production. Believe me, they haven't got a camera programmed to follow the ball.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Red Button last Night on 11:02 - Aug 23 with 2156 viewsAnotherJohn

Red Button last Night on 09:21 - Aug 23 by MrSwerve

I don’t think you need a VPN for sky go anymore. I’ve watched abroad plenty of times this year, whereas in the past I’d need a UK connection.

Doubtful about that re Sky Sports App. I tried in Thailand a couple of times in recent weeks and got the 'location' message. Tried to place myself in both the UK and RoI without success, but in the past I have found that trying various servers on the list (i have Nord VPN) will sometimes bring up one that works. Admittedly on the flight the first UK server I tried worked, so there may have been a very recent change.

I was using the Sky Sports App. You cannot get red button on Sky Go.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 11:04]
Red Button last Night on 11:17 - Aug 23 with 2134 viewsploppy

Red Button last Night on 09:21 - Aug 23 by MrSwerve

I don't think you need a VPN for NowTV/SkySports in the EU either (maybe further afield as well). There's some restriction about needing to have watched in the UK within the last 30 days or something. So obviously, you can't be permanently abroad.
Red Button last Night on 15:03 - Aug 23 with 1978 viewsAnotherJohn

Red Button last Night on 11:17 - Aug 23 by ploppy

I don't think you need a VPN for NowTV/SkySports in the EU either (maybe further afield as well). There's some restriction about needing to have watched in the UK within the last 30 days or something. So obviously, you can't be permanently abroad.

Looks like the main change is that you can now receive Sky in the EU, though not outside. I hadn't picked that up, but of course I was outside.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/streaming-sky-content-in-the-eu
Red Button last Night on 17:33 - Aug 23 with 1860 viewsploppy

Red Button last Night on 15:03 - Aug 23 by AnotherJohn

Looks like the main change is that you can now receive Sky in the EU, though not outside. I hadn't picked that up, but of course I was outside.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/streaming-sky-content-in-the-eu

Yes, but only for 37 days since you last watched in the UK.
Red Button last Night on 18:44 - Aug 23 with 1805 viewsOldjack

It's always been like that ,no replays or different camera angles ,but at least we get to watch it some shape

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Red Button last Night on 20:32 - Aug 23 with 1725 viewsSwanDownUnder

Red Button last Night on 18:44 - Aug 23 by Oldjack

It's always been like that ,no replays or different camera angles ,but at least we get to watch it some shape

I was happy enough with it, PL fans moaning again. OP didn't even pay, he went round a relatives... you should of zoomed in on your Nikon P900 mate.
Red Button last Night on 21:01 - Aug 23 with 1709 viewsJack123

Red Button last Night on 20:32 - Aug 23 by SwanDownUnder

I was happy enough with it, PL fans moaning again. OP didn't even pay, he went round a relatives... you should of zoomed in on your Nikon P900 mate.

It was awful, and I don't think it matters if it's free or not! Sky are advertising games available to watch, and the quality is shocking. You must be in the minority, if you think that was any good.

libera nos a malo

Red Button last Night on 22:00 - Aug 23 with 1679 viewsTNT

Back in the day, it was a crackly old wireless mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Red Button last Night on 01:18 - Aug 24 with 1585 viewsNotLoyal

Red Button last Night on 22:00 - Aug 23 by TNT

Back in the day, it was a crackly old wireless mun.

Even I remember Teletext.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Red Button last Night on 04:23 - Aug 24 with 1538 viewsSwans9

Awesome to see a swans win away on TV. No negatives about that. Remember swans games are not even on Swansea sound perspective is a massive thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024