Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup 20:55 - Aug 23 with 3840 viewspencoedjack

How come a club in the irk of Everton Newcastle Brighton West Ham have never offered him a job?

Silva at Everton has to be one of the most overrated managers ever & the rest of them have appointed garbage since he left us.
Laudrup on 21:00 - Aug 23 with 2747 viewsbuilthjack

When you see clubs appointing the likes of Allardyce, Bruce, Maclaren etc, you do wonder what the hell is going on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Laudrup on 21:04 - Aug 23 with 2718 viewspencoedjack

Laudrup on 21:00 - Aug 23 by builthjack

When you see clubs appointing the likes of Allardyce, Bruce, Maclaren etc, you do wonder what the hell is going on.

Indeed the heights he took us too playing an attractive brand of football, it amazes me no other PL have taken a punt on him.
Laudrup on 21:07 - Aug 23 with 2705 viewsbuilthjack

Laudrup on 21:04 - Aug 23 by pencoedjack

Indeed the heights he took us too playing an attractive brand of football, it amazes me no other PL have taken a punt on him.

Agree

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Laudrup on 21:14 - Aug 23 with 2679 viewsOldjack

they checked his history ,lovely lad who plays the game the way it should be played ,but beware of his love for cups ,he'll get you one then lose all interest in your club ,shame that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Laudrup on 21:21 - Aug 23 with 2644 viewsBanosswan

Laudrup on 21:14 - Aug 23 by Oldjack

they checked his history ,lovely lad who plays the game the way it should be played ,but beware of his love for cups ,he'll get you one then lose all interest in your club ,shame that

All those clubs would kill for that

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Laudrup on 21:21 - Aug 23 with 2642 viewsPrivate_Partz

It was Jenkins, unprecedented injuries and a shitty fixture list that did for ML. He never lost interest and he still keeps tabs on us to this day.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Laudrup on 21:30 - Aug 23 with 2600 viewsOldjack

Laudrup on 21:21 - Aug 23 by Private_Partz

It was Jenkins, unprecedented injuries and a shitty fixture list that did for ML. He never lost interest and he still keeps tabs on us to this day.

Not what I heard and his past reveals similarities apparently

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Laudrup on 21:30 - Aug 23 with 2601 viewsDarran

His sacking was nothing to do with Jenkins though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup on 21:33 - Aug 23 with 2586 viewspencoedjack

Ask a Newcastle fan if they’d swap their last 10 years for ours
Laudrup on 21:40 - Aug 23 with 2547 viewsOldjack

Laudrup on 21:33 - Aug 23 by pencoedjack

Ask a Newcastle fan if they’d swap their last 10 years for ours

they were happy with benitez ,it's Ashley they hated

Laudrup on 21:47 - Aug 23 with 2520 viewspencoedjack

Laudrup on 21:40 - Aug 23 by Oldjack

they were happy with benitez ,it's Ashley they hated

I don’t know how much money Benitez spent at Newcastle but it was a lot more than Laudrup spent with us.

Can’t recall Newcastle or any of the clubs I mentioned in my OP winning a major trophy in the last 10 years
Laudrup on 21:52 - Aug 23 with 2484 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When we were kings
Sexy football , strutting around Europe ,everyone’s 2nd favourite team .
Made Routs look like messi
Sacked in the middle of a European campaign.

We’ll get there again 👍🏻

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Laudrup on 21:54 - Aug 23 with 2477 viewsmajorraglan

I am surprised he’s never been taken on by a bigger club because he did a good job at Swansea, but he doesn’t seem to have stayed at any club for an extended period which may put owners off.

Benitez is a decent manager, but probably too good for the majority of teams who would want him as their boss.
Laudrup on 22:09 - Aug 23 with 2402 viewsTNT

Is he maybe over rated?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Laudrup on 22:25 - Aug 23 with 2330 viewsploppy

Laudrup on 22:09 - Aug 23 by TNT

Is he maybe over rated?

Maybe.

Either
the bigger clubs see something missing in his managerial qualities (he's not had great success anywhere other than briefly with us)
or
they don't want the interfering agent baggage that comes with him
or
he can't be arsed.

It may be a combination of all three, but I've got a feeling it's the last one. He always struck me as laid back and not too bothered about anything. As one of the best players ever, he also maybe thinks he has nothing to prove.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 22:43]
Laudrup on 22:37 - Aug 23 with 2278 viewshobo

Laudrup on 22:09 - Aug 23 by TNT

Is he maybe over rated?

No
Laudrup on 22:55 - Aug 23 with 2223 viewsJacket

Though he did seem decidedly dissinterested in cup competitions when his brother et al helped Denmark become the smallest country to lift the European Championships trophy. His conspicuous absence an early indication, perhaps, that money would always come first for Michael. We are blessed that, as a manager, rarely did he soar so high as he did during his time at the Liberty. For all his flaws, he gave us the best football ever witnessed in Wales.

Severn years have passed since he anounced himself on the Swansea stage with a little help from Michu. By God, it feels like a lifetime.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 22:59]
Laudrup on 23:07 - Aug 23 with 2197 viewsJackSomething

The fact that he's only managed in Qatar since leaving us despite what he achieved here (not to mention his legendary reputation in the game from his playing days) means something is amiss. Many, many worse managers than him have got job after job in top European leagues.

Either he isn't that bothered and was happy to earn big bucks in Qatar, or word has got around in football circles that he's not worth hiring for whatever reason.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Laudrup on 23:10 - Aug 23 with 2184 viewsNortbankboy

Because his agent comes with him
Laudrup on 23:19 - Aug 23 with 2163 viewslonglostjack

To the OT. Very good question and I don’t have a clue as regards the answer. We got the Danish legend as our manager though and boy didn’t we enjoy the ride. Michu, Chico, Pablo, Valencia, beating Manure at OT, League Cup Winners ......... Seriously - what wasn’t there to like?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 23:20]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Laudrup on 23:28 - Aug 23 with 2122 viewslonglostjack

Laudrup on 21:30 - Aug 23 by Darran

His sacking was nothing to do with Jenkins though.

Come on you tease. Spill the beans.

Laudrup on 23:35 - Aug 23 with 2117 viewsKilkennyjack

Laudrup on 23:19 - Aug 23 by longlostjack

To the OT. Very good question and I don’t have a clue as regards the answer. We got the Danish legend as our manager though and boy didn’t we enjoy the ride. Michu, Chico, Pablo, Valencia, beating Manure at OT, League Cup Winners ......... Seriously - what wasn’t there to like?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 23:20]

Super ice cool footballing legend.

❤️ ML 🇩🇰 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Laudrup on 23:42 - Aug 23 with 2094 viewsDarran

Laudrup on 23:28 - Aug 23 by longlostjack

Come on you tease. Spill the beans.

It wasn’t him mun the poor cûnt was ganged up on by everyone else.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47177171

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup on 00:17 - Aug 24 with 2029 viewsItchySphincter

Ridiculous.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Laudrup on 01:05 - Aug 24 with 1975 viewslonglostjack

Laudrup on 23:42 - Aug 23 by Darran

It wasn’t him mun the poor cûnt was ganged up on by everyone else.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47177171

He got too big for his boots.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 1:09]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024