Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man U supporters on Dan James 16:56 - Aug 24 with 4141 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Read the comments below. What a bunch of douchebags. So glad they lost today in spite of his heroics.

[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 16:58]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Man U supporters on Dan James on 16:58 - Aug 24 with 3269 viewsNeath_Jack

Let it go, he's gone butt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:00 - Aug 24 with 3229 viewsDarran

Man U supporters on Dan James on 16:58 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

It’s a thread on an explayer or manager mun. He’s only joining in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:03 - Aug 24 with 3195 viewsmonmouth

Man U supporters on Dan James on 16:58 - Aug 24 by Neath_Jack

It’s beyond belief.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:05 - Aug 24 with 3169 viewsexiledclaseboy

Solskjaer will be given the tin tack soon. He’s a fraud.

Poll: Tory leader

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:08 - Aug 24 with 3142 viewswaynekerr55

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:05 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

He's not that good.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:09 - Aug 24 with 3118 viewsmonmouth

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:05 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

I have to say, Bluey called it. Stopped clock and all that.

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:12 - Aug 24 with 3096 viewshobo

How dare they call him the 'Welsh Ronaldo'
Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:13 - Aug 24 with 3081 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:09 - Aug 24 by monmouth

Bluey’s been right about loads of stuff mun. There’s Ole and then there’s...

Nope. I got nothing else.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:31 - Aug 24 with 2995 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:13 - Aug 24 by exiledclaseboy

Bluey’s been right about loads of stuff mun. There’s Ole and then there’s...

Nope. I got nothing else.

well in fairness he’s just a lonely old man looking for people to patronise

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:41 - Aug 24 with 2961 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:31 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Arf!

Good effort there but would have been better with the smiley at the end. Nice try though.
Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:46 - Aug 24 with 2932 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:09 - Aug 24 by monmouth

Arf!

With us, there was little tactical nous applied, still don't know the formations he was trying. Yes, didn't have the money of a Man Yoo but he tried to do what he did with Molde, large squad, continual rotation to keep players fresh for end of season. Quite frankly, out of his depth with us, leaving us with a load of shit we had to pay off to get off the wage bill.

I don't see anything he's done that made him a candidate for the Man Yoo role, nothing.

The squad isn't great by PL terms, isn't bad by PL terms.

He lacks the balls to effectively deal with Pogba, Fergie bombed him out before. Ole seems to want to give him a cuddle... some decent young players recruited, sure, but imo overpaid for Maguire and I'm not convinced he's got a squad wanting to play for him.
Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:56 - Aug 24 with 2880 viewsunion_jack

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:46 - Aug 24 by bluey_the_blue

Arf!

With us, there was little tactical nous applied, still don't know the formations he was trying. Yes, didn't have the money of a Man Yoo but he tried to do what he did with Molde, large squad, continual rotation to keep players fresh for end of season. Quite frankly, out of his depth with us, leaving us with a load of shit we had to pay off to get off the wage bill.

I don't see anything he's done that made him a candidate for the Man Yoo role, nothing.

The squad isn't great by PL terms, isn't bad by PL terms.

He lacks the balls to effectively deal with Pogba, Fergie bombed him out before. Ole seems to want to give him a cuddle... some decent young players recruited, sure, but imo overpaid for Maguire and I'm not convinced he's got a squad wanting to play for him.

Out of his depth with your lot???

Not even Coco the Clown would be out of his depth at Cardiff🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:58 - Aug 24 with 2874 viewsGlyn1

Daniel James dived and was rightly carded. No excuse about running at speed in this case.

Modern players feel that if they've been fouled (in their opinion) then they are entitled to go down. Doesn't work like that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Man U supporters on Dan James on 18:03 - Aug 24 with 2837 viewsmonmouth

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:56 - Aug 24 by union_jack

Out of his depth with your lot???

Not even Coco the Clown would be out of his depth at Cardiff🤣

He tried to keep the ball below 2000 feet. That’s why Bluey is still so disgusted with him.

Man U supporters on Dan James on 18:34 - Aug 24 with 2732 viewsGVJack

You may be right, but who can they bring in to replace him? Until the board are prepared to shell out in excess of 300m to rebuild the squad and cut loose any Clingons it really doesn't matter who manages them. Looking at the very top managers in the world... So Klopp and Guardiola are out. Mourinho tried and failed. Simeone apparently isn't interested... Probably only leaves Poch, and I can't see United paying Daniel Levy his release clause. At some point though the penny may drop that the issue at Old Trafford isn't the manager(s) it's the players.
Man U supporters on Dan James on 18:42 - Aug 24 with 2698 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man U supporters on Dan James on 18:03 - Aug 24 by monmouth

He tried to keep the ball below 2000 feet. That’s why Bluey is still so disgusted with him.

It was more inflicting utter shite like Macheda and endless Norwegians on us tbh. Swapped Odemwingie with Kenwyne Jones and had Jones dropping back into midfield to get the ball.

Only good signing he made was Fabio tbh.
Man U supporters on Dan James on 18:45 - Aug 24 with 2678 viewsNeath_Jack

Man U supporters on Dan James on 18:34 - Aug 24 by GVJack

You may be right, but who can they bring in to replace him? Until the board are prepared to shell out in excess of 300m to rebuild the squad and cut loose any Clingons it really doesn't matter who manages them. Looking at the very top managers in the world... So Klopp and Guardiola are out. Mourinho tried and failed. Simeone apparently isn't interested... Probably only leaves Poch, and I can't see United paying Daniel Levy his release clause. At some point though the penny may drop that the issue at Old Trafford isn't the manager(s) it's the players.

F*ck em, hope they end up in the conference.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man U supporters on Dan James on 18:50 - Aug 24 with 2653 viewspencoedjack

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:31 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Plenty of them on PS
Man U supporters on Dan James on 19:38 - Aug 24 with 2459 viewsmonmouth

Man U supporters on Dan James on 18:42 - Aug 24 by bluey_the_blue

It was more inflicting utter shite like Macheda and endless Norwegians on us tbh. Swapped Odemwingie with Kenwyne Jones and had Jones dropping back into midfield to get the ball.

Only good signing he made was Fabio tbh.

I’d forgotten about Kenwyne Jones. Thanks for giving me a laugh.

Man U supporters on Dan James on 20:35 - Aug 24 with 2268 viewsbuilthjack

Man U supporters on Dan James on 18:03 - Aug 24 by monmouth

Tan has issued all Cardiff fans with sunglasses as they have to keep looking up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man U supporters on Dan James on 20:38 - Aug 24 with 2246 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Man U supporters on Dan James on 17:58 - Aug 24 by Glyn1

Daniel James dived and was rightly carded. No excuse about running at speed in this case.

Modern players feel that if they've been fouled (in their opinion) then they are entitled to go down. Doesn't work like that.

If you are talking about todays game you obviously did not see the replay where he was kicked in the knee before going down.
Man U supporters on Dan James on 21:01 - Aug 24 with 2163 viewsNotLoyal

Bunch of cünts the lot of em. Wouldn't know a decent player if he kicked their fücking chins off.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Man U supporters on Dan James on 21:05 - Aug 24 with 2149 viewswaynekerr55

The day they appointed Moyes was the day they set the club back 20 years.

Having Woodward as head of football operations is crazy. It's like using a joiner to rewire your house.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Man U supporters on Dan James on 21:34 - Aug 24 with 2062 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man U supporters on Dan James on 21:05 - Aug 24 by waynekerr55

The day they appointed Moyes was the day they set the club back 20 years.

Having Woodward as head of football operations is crazy. It's like using a joiner to rewire your house.

Disagree.

Moyes was shafted by Ferguson. That squad had massive problems - christ, Fergie brought Scholes back out of retirement. A massive revamp was needed, Fergie knew that, wanted out to avoid the inevitable failure.

The club failing to progress after Moyes was fired indicates he wasn't the problem.

The problem was a squad full of players believing they were better than they were, having no respect for Moyes.
Man U supporters on Dan James on 22:08 - Aug 24 with 1970 viewspikeypaul

Is that another £300 m on top of the £300 m they have spent the last couple of years?

Sanchez on £1/2 million a week was money well spent 😭😂😭😭😭😭😭

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024