Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adebayo Akinfenwa and Alex Samuel 20:50 - Aug 24 with 2291 viewscsf

I'm not being left out of this one.
Alex Samuel previously of the youth team started and Akinfenwa came on as a sub as Wycombe beat Southend 4 3.

Nice to get revenge for the 2015 playoff defeat, probably the worst footballing experience of my life. (and I had a season ticket when Brad Bobley was manager here).

Both players massively popular at Wycombe, Akinfenwa for obvious reasons, at 36 he still knows how to score, and Samuel is incredibly hardworking.

Can't be sure about this season, but last year Yves Ma Kalambay was reserve keeper to add to the ex Swans!!
Adebayo Akinfenwa and Alex Samuel on 21:27 - Aug 24 with 2214 views3swan

Marc Richards scored for Cambridge today. Ok he was only on loan with us but played his part in keeping us in the league in 2003
Adebayo Akinfenwa and Alex Samuel on 21:37 - Aug 24 with 2177 viewsDr_Winston

It's quite extraordinary that a player of Bayo's, let's say, "alternative" physical makeup is still playing and succeeding at a decent level at the age of 36.

Still one of my favourite players. There's not many strikers who wouldn't have relished playing alongside him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Adebayo Akinfenwa and Alex Samuel on 22:18 - Aug 24 with 2111 viewscsf

Adebayo Akinfenwa and Alex Samuel on 21:37 - Aug 24 by Dr_Winston

It's quite extraordinary that a player of Bayo's, let's say, "alternative" physical makeup is still playing and succeeding at a decent level at the age of 36.

Still one of my favourite players. There's not many strikers who wouldn't have relished playing alongside him.

He got released by Wimbledon and dropped down to lge 2 with us. I think we are in a good location for him, near London etc, my understanding is the club gives him allowances with training, and let's him follow external business etc.

And its paid off. He got himself back into league one, think he turns 37 this season. He's a massive nuisance in the box, watched the third goal from today and he smartly lays the ball of for the assist.

Class act off the pitch it seems too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024