Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? 20:10 - Aug 25 with 7652 viewsJacTawe

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 20:19]

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 20:23 - Aug 25 with 5450 viewsWingstandwood

Or more to the point, would you prefer SCFC to play in the English league system or rather go independant and play against the likes of Cefn Druids, Penybont, Caernarfon etc.

England's full of sh1t song makes me cringe.

Argus!

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 20:27 - Aug 25 with 5435 viewsjacks777

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 20:23 - Aug 25 by Wingstandwood

Or more to the point, would you prefer SCFC to play in the English league system or rather go independant and play against the likes of Cefn Druids, Penybont, Caernarfon etc.

England's full of sh1t song makes me cringe.

If SCFC ever left the English leagues the club would be dead.
Something would rise out of the ashes, with about 250 watching against the likes of tns, Carmarthen etc......🇬🇧
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 20:33 - Aug 25 with 5415 viewsWingstandwood

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 20:27 - Aug 25 by jacks777

If SCFC ever left the English leagues the club would be dead.
Something would rise out of the ashes, with about 250 watching against the likes of tns, Carmarthen etc......🇬🇧

Bang on!

Argus!

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 20:40 - Aug 25 with 5394 viewsAguycalledJack

I’d suggest that the England is full of shit chant is to wind up the opposition fans and is not intended as a political statement.
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 20:44 - Aug 25 with 5375 viewsplasjack

Well I thought we are a separate Nation already within the UK.
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 21:18 - Aug 25 with 5318 viewsChief

Good football fan banter.

Don't read too much into it OP

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 21:25 - Aug 25 with 5293 viewscontroversial_jack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 21:18 - Aug 25 by Chief

Good football fan banter.

Don't read too much into it OP

It' s just banter;Like running from the Russians, we all would have.
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 21:40 - Aug 25 with 5243 viewsChief

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 21:25 - Aug 25 by controversial_jack

It' s just banter;Like running from the Russians, we all would have.

I found them great myself.

Shared a drink with a few. Walked to the stadium with a great gang of them

Login to get fewer ads

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 22:05 - Aug 25 with 5186 viewsbuilthjack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 21:40 - Aug 25 by Chief

Me too. Over in France the Ruskys and Welsh were downing vodka together. No bother whatsoever.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 22:24 - Aug 25 with 5146 viewsJacTawe

I have no problem whatsoever with people from Birmingham, or the English, I was just wondering what the chanters would vote for given the opportunity.
And yes, I'm fully aware that it's banter!

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 22:26 - Aug 25 with 5141 viewsChief

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 22:05 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Me too. Over in France the Ruskys and Welsh were downing vodka together. No bother whatsoever.

Whiskey the gang we met were drinking surprisingly. The biggest guy in his thick accent told us "my wife don't like when I drink Vodka (and did a yap yap symbol with his hands). My wife strong woman".

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 22:53 - Aug 25 with 5082 viewscontroversial_jack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 21:40 - Aug 25 by Chief

They obviously weren't the same ones that wanted to beat up random English fans
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 23:21 - Aug 25 with 5016 viewsChief

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 22:53 - Aug 25 by controversial_jack

All locked up by then I suppose.

Don't get suckered into thinking all the Saes who got battered were entirely innocent though.

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 00:26 - Aug 26 with 4937 viewsKilkennyjack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 22:53 - Aug 25 by controversial_jack

Why do you think they decided to attack England fans ?

Beware of the Risen People

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 06:39 - Aug 26 with 4850 viewsjacks777

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 00:26 - Aug 26 by Kilkennyjack

Why do you think they decided to attack England fans ?

Because they think it’s still 1980 and Harry the dog is leading Millwall’s F-Troop into battle.
The Russians are over 20 years to late joining the party.
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 07:12 - Aug 26 with 4834 viewsyescomeon

No reason why Swansea would have to switch to the Welsh league system after independence.

Also don't see what hating England has to do with Welsh independence movement.

Upthecity!

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 07:52 - Aug 26 with 4806 viewsSwanDownUnder

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 22:05 - Aug 25 by builthjack

No bother...

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 08:12 - Aug 26 with 4780 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 07:12 - Aug 26 by yescomeon

No reason why Swansea would have to switch to the Welsh league system after independence.

Also don't see what hating England has to do with Welsh independence movement.

For some posters who advocate independence it has everything to do with hating England. A massive inferiority complex .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 08:17 - Aug 26 with 4768 viewspencoedjack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 06:39 - Aug 26 by jacks777

Because they think it’s still 1980 and Harry the dog is leading Millwall’s F-Troop into battle.
The Russians are over 20 years to late joining the party.

England fans recently caused problems in the Netherlands & Portugal
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 13:35 - Aug 26 with 4636 viewsbarry_island

Pointless thread which i will not vote in, with options about as useful as "Do you still hit your wife?" Yes or no.

I suspect that a number of those that chant it might themselves be English, living in England or have a degree of English heritage*. Swansea is not the bastion of racial purity some of our more insular friends would prefer, neither is Wales or "big bad England" or anywhere else I have been in Europe. The world is a better place for it as well.

* others with other heritage may also chant this.

Happy to be a Welsh, British, and European mongrel.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 13:36]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 14:06 - Aug 26 with 4596 viewsBadlands

TBF the only time we hear the anti-English chants are after the opposition gives the 'In-gull-und' an airing makes remarks about sheep or goes full God Save the Queen which the English consider their anthem and therefore exposes the myth that the UK&NI is unified political entity and is a groups of countries rule by the said, In-gull-und.
I wouldn't mind a fully formed Welsh League if it meant regular European competition.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 14:28 - Aug 26 with 4553 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 14:06 - Aug 26 by Badlands

TBF the only time we hear the anti-English chants are after the opposition gives the 'In-gull-und' an airing makes remarks about sheep or goes full God Save the Queen which the English consider their anthem and therefore exposes the myth that the UK&NI is unified political entity and is a groups of countries rule by the said, In-gull-und.
I wouldn't mind a fully formed Welsh League if it meant regular European competition.

Instead of booing we should join in. That would confuse the f*ck out of them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 16:06 - Aug 26 with 4510 viewsBadlands

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 14:28 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Instead of booing we should join in. That would confuse the f*ck out of them

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 16:12 - Aug 26 with 4496 viewsjack247

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 08:12 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

For some posters who advocate independence it has everything to do with hating England. A massive inferiority complex .

Yep. This one is a particularly limp straw to grasp at though.
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 16:48 - Aug 26 with 4455 viewsjackrabbit

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 08:12 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Hear, bloody, hear!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024