Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Lids thread... 23:21 - Aug 25 with 5304 viewsSwanjaxs

Horrible fackin supporters, bunch of fat pig faced cùnts.. get inta them 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dirty Lids thread... on 23:45 - Aug 25 with 3873 viewsItchySphincter

Pablo’s the man. Lucky for him and Leeds that we don’t have a clogger.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dirty Lids thread... on 07:03 - Aug 26 with 3673 viewsjacks777

Don’t know about Leeds, but that description sounds like celtic
Dirty Lids thread... on 17:52 - Aug 26 with 3178 viewsSA4

Hate them, easily the most irksome, arrogant bunch of fans in this league
Dirty Lids thread... on 17:55 - Aug 26 with 3157 viewsjacks777

Dirty Lids thread... on 17:52 - Aug 26 by SA4

And some of the best fans in the land, especially away from home.
Dirty Lids thread... on 18:04 - Aug 26 with 3106 viewsAl_Bundy

Can't deny their passion and loyalty. Travel in big numbers ! They must be sick of being in the shadow though of their supposed rivals.
Dirty Lids thread... on 18:10 - Aug 26 with 3080 viewsmonmouth

Dirty Lids thread... on 17:52 - Aug 26 by SA4

Not the most deluded and biggest undeservedly entitled dickwads though. That accolade lies elsewhere. At least Leeds have won some stuff within living memory and do live in a proper city.

But, just like our eastern inferiors, their ability to constantly fail is funny. I’d miss it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:13 - Aug 26 with 3056 viewsSA4

Dirty Lids thread... on 17:55 - Aug 26 by jacks777

And some of the best fans in the land, especially away from home.

Can’t deny their support is great, that wasn’t my point. Feel like their success in the 60s,70s and 90s generated a lot of their support, a lot of their fans come from elsewhere in Yorkshie and seem to have a lot of fans in Wales as well
Dirty Lids thread... on 18:17 - Aug 26 with 3032 viewsSA4

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:10 - Aug 26 by monmouth

Not the most deluded and biggest undeservedly entitled dickwads though. That accolade lies elsewhere. At least Leeds have won some stuff within living memory and do live in a proper city.

But, just like our eastern inferiors, their ability to constantly fail is funny. I’d miss it.

I did find find their end of season and play off collapse hilarious, especially after the whole stop crying Frank Lampard song and everything surrounding Dan James. Most of em considered themselves promoted before Xmas
Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:21 - Aug 26 with 3017 viewsGlyn1

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:13 - Aug 26 by SA4

Can’t deny their support is great, that wasn’t my point. Feel like their success in the 60s,70s and 90s generated a lot of their support, a lot of their fans come from elsewhere in Yorkshie and seem to have a lot of fans in Wales as well

I liked the only Leeds fans I knew and think that they deserve to go up given their size and history. They've spent enough time on the naughty step.

Tickets are still available and I was halfway through buying one before I remembered I had something else booked. Well done to all our away fans, make us proud.

Unrelated question ... which team is currently the longest serving in the Championship, is it them?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 18:23]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:32 - Aug 26 with 2969 viewshobo

Very good team though, with an excellent maanger
Dirty Lids thread... on 18:40 - Aug 26 with 2931 viewssainthelens

Fck it up this year, and Bielsa will surely leave. So probably more pressure than usual on them. We got em at home towards the end of the season, too early I know....but that could be some game.
Dirty Lids thread... on 18:51 - Aug 26 with 2884 viewsHighjack

Everyone always bangs on about Leeds history and success but they’ve spent the majority of my lifetime outside the top flight. Even in their pomp under Revie they didn’t win that much. They’ve won about one major trophy in about fifty years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:58 - Aug 26 with 2850 viewsmonmouth

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:51 - Aug 26 by Highjack

Everyone always bangs on about Leeds history and success but they’ve spent the majority of my lifetime outside the top flight. Even in their pomp under Revie they didn’t win that much. They’ve won about one major trophy in about fifty years.

In my childhood they won or came second (mostly came second, so they repeatedly f*cked it up even then). But they did have two league titles an FA cup and a league cup. Plus that ridiculously spawns league title the year before the PL under Mr Shape himself. Wilkinson.

But you are right, they are still remembered by baby boomers as successful because of that extraordinarily talented, extraordinarily dirty, unloved team and very dubious shenanigans of 1965 to 1975......plus that wonderful suicide action of appointing Clough.

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:00 - Aug 26 with 2835 viewsGlyn1

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:58 - Aug 26 by monmouth

In my childhood they won or came second (mostly came second, so they repeatedly f*cked it up even then). But they did have two league titles an FA cup and a league cup. Plus that ridiculously spawns league title the year before the PL under Mr Shape himself. Wilkinson.

But you are right, they are still remembered by baby boomers as successful because of that extraordinarily talented, extraordinarily dirty, unloved team and very dubious shenanigans of 1965 to 1975......plus that wonderful suicide action of appointing Clough.

Mr Shape?

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:02 - Aug 26 with 2823 viewsmonmouth

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:00 - Aug 26 by Glyn1

Mr Shape?

Howard Wilkinson.

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:09 - Aug 26 with 2795 viewsGroo

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:58 - Aug 26 by monmouth

Their mistake backing the aging players rather than Clough.

Groo does what Groo does best

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:13 - Aug 26 with 2777 viewsmonmouth

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:09 - Aug 26 by Groo

Their mistake backing the aging players rather than Clough.

Nah, they got to the European Cup Final with those aging players and should have won it. It was just a very poor fit. If they’d let him do what he wanted without Peter Taylor (ridiculously underrated in the Clough fable) neither Clough or Leeds would have been European champions, rather than just Leeds not being

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:17 - Aug 26 with 2763 viewsOldjack

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:13 - Aug 26 by monmouth

Nah, they got to the European Cup Final with those aging players and should have won it. It was just a very poor fit. If they’d let him do what he wanted without Peter Taylor (ridiculously underrated in the Clough fable) neither Clough or Leeds would have been European champions, rather than just Leeds not being

Just let our football do all the talking

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:21 - Aug 26 with 2745 viewsGlyn1

Anyone else betting on Pablo to score first? The curse of the Ex. 1-0 half time. 1-2 full time.

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:57 - Aug 26 with 2598 viewsplasjack

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:21 - Aug 26 by Glyn1

Anyone else betting on Pablo to score first? The curse of the Ex. 1-0 half time. 1-2 full time.

Play like we did Sunday, and a draw is possible, but home advantage at a packed ER is a daunting prospect for our mainly young players.
Dirty Lids thread... on 20:01 - Aug 26 with 2587 viewsSA4

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:21 - Aug 26 by Glyn1

I liked the only Leeds fans I knew and think that they deserve to go up given their size and history. They've spent enough time on the naughty step.

Tickets are still available and I was halfway through buying one before I remembered I had something else booked. Well done to all our away fans, make us proud.

Unrelated question ... which team is currently the longest serving in the Championship, is it them?

Derby and Forest both 11 seasons, Leeds 10
Dirty Lids thread... on 20:03 - Aug 26 with 2581 viewsZaxx

Dirty Lids thread... on 18:21 - Aug 26 by Glyn1

Derby/Nottingham Forest.

Edit: What he said ^^
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 20:04]
Dirty Lids thread... on 20:13 - Aug 26 with 2530 viewssainthelens

Dirty Lids thread... on 19:57 - Aug 26 by plasjack

Play like we did Sunday, and a draw is possible, but home advantage at a packed ER is a daunting prospect for our mainly young players.

Coopers record of 12 games (inc pre season) 11 wins 1 draw, somehow don't think they'll be daunted. Confidence running through our squad right now. I'm in no rush to build Lids up.
Dirty Lids thread... on 20:20 - Aug 26 with 2491 viewsswan_si

Dirty Lids thread... on 20:13 - Aug 26 by sainthelens

Coopers record of 12 games (inc pre season) 11 wins 1 draw, somehow don't think they'll be daunted. Confidence running through our squad right now. I'm in no rush to build Lids up.

Are we going for another "the lens" 2 . 0 prediction?
Dirty Lids thread... on 20:23 - Aug 26 with 2474 viewsSwanjaxs

Dirty Lids thread... on 07:03 - Aug 26 by jacks777

Don’t know about Leeds, but that description sounds like celtic

Really? Know Scottish football well do you? ... You don't need to have an opinion on every thread on here mind 👍
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 20:24]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024