Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CBR. 20:16 - Aug 27 with 6979 viewsItchySphincter

Having some fun on Twitter. Go on son.

I’m not on twitter much so can’t work out to embed it here. Worth a look 👀 if you’re on it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

CBR. on 22:17 - Aug 27 with 1869 viewsPhil_S

CBR. on 21:53 - Aug 27 by Darran

She’s part of a clique of new(ish) fans that think they know it all.
Sumbler had her friend going potty on Saturday night.

Highly amusing half hour that was too 😂
CBR. on 22:18 - Aug 27 with 1865 viewsCooperman

CBR. on 22:04 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

I’d happily pay a few quid a month for the entertainment twitter provides. Your gif in reply to one of my drunk cricket tweets on Sunday night was a genuine lol moment and worth a few quid on its own.

NeathJack is king of the GIF’s.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

CBR. on 22:19 - Aug 27 with 1862 viewsCooperman

CBR. on 21:39 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

I notice you’ve incurred the wrath of our chum from the Wirral recently.

I cannot be drawn on that subject 😐

CBR. on 22:20 - Aug 27 with 1857 viewsItchySphincter

CBR. on 20:51 - Aug 27 by Dr_Winston

Usual social media keyboard warrior shit. We have some disgusting fans.

Criticise a player by all means, tagging them into it is just pathetic.

Quite comical mind. It went a full 360 with her apologising and thanking him in the end.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

CBR. on 22:21 - Aug 27 with 1841 viewsCooperman

CBR. on 22:17 - Aug 27 by Phil_S

Highly amusing half hour that was too 😂

Thank the Lord that the golf was rained off or it would never have happened.

CBR. on 22:23 - Aug 27 with 1826 viewsDarran

CBR. on 22:20 - Aug 27 by ItchySphincter

Quite comical mind. It went a full 360 with her apologising and thanking him in the end.

What did she say?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

CBR. on 22:30 - Aug 27 with 1781 viewsFireboy2

CBR. on 21:19 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

He's not a bad player. All footballers should lay off SM as part of their contracts. It's not him who's at fault but he shouldn't be replying to the faceless b'stards

Very true brynnie but most of them are up their own arses and i suspect love the attention.
CBR. on 22:39 - Aug 27 with 1734 viewsBLAZE

I propose a forum war like the glory days

I reckon us old cünts have enough about us to topple the social media influencer generation amongst our fan base

Let's mix up their personal pronouns and watch them implode
Login to get fewer ads

CBR. on 22:40 - Aug 27 with 1729 viewsBrynmill_Jack

CBR. on 22:30 - Aug 27 by Fireboy2

Very true brynnie but most of them are up their own arses and i suspect love the attention.

I was talking about CBR, not Darran mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

CBR. on 22:54 - Aug 27 with 1665 viewsFireboy2

CBR. on 22:40 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I was talking about CBR, not Darran mun

I bet they get on well
CBR. on 00:45 - Aug 28 with 1565 viewsforkbeard

Half of the ones defending CBR are ones themselves who’ve said he’s shit or not championship level and it’s easy to do a simple search on their old posts. They’d rather block those that call them out than face up to it. Hypocrites or bum sniffers? That girl pussy footed the second she was caught out by Courtney which was mightily funny.

Original post from him with the screen grab.
CBR. on 03:43 - Aug 28 with 1489 viewsSA4

CBR. on 21:59 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

That crowd often go on about Swansea FT, wtf is that?

FT stands for 'football twitter'. Cringeworthy stuff
CBR. on 06:56 - Aug 28 with 1416 viewsshandyjack

Her group on there are mental, they have pops at ppl and round up on them daily but can’t handle it back. Must be blocked by at least 3 of them now for calling them out for the gimps they act like. Calling themselves elite fans ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

CBR. on 07:45 - Aug 28 with 1348 viewsSwanDownUnder

CBR. on 21:53 - Aug 27 by Darran

She’s part of a clique of new(ish) fans that think they know it all.
Sumbler had her friend going potty on Saturday night.

Like the majority on here
CBR. on 07:51 - Aug 28 with 1337 views34dfgdf54

CBR. on 22:04 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

I’d happily pay a few quid a month for the entertainment twitter provides. Your gif in reply to one of my drunk cricket tweets on Sunday night was a genuine lol moment and worth a few quid on its own.

It summed up how I was feeling in the beer garden of my local at the time. All I've done is slag off Ben Stokes and he goes and does that. Ruined my bank holiday
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 7:56]
CBR. on 08:11 - Aug 28 with 1292 viewsUxbridge

So basically she was messaging some former player saying he was shit, got some abuse on return (clearly nasty stuff) but is now making mileage about how she's the victim in all this?

It's playground stuff isn't it, just the medium changes.

Oh, and anyone messaging footballers to tell them they're sh1t must have a very questionable moral compass. I mean we all know he was pretty average but who on earth would dream of going up to him and telling him how bad he was? Weird.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

CBR. on 08:43 - Aug 28 with 1240 viewsPhil_S

CBR. on 22:21 - Aug 27 by Cooperman

Thank the Lord that the golf was rained off or it would never have happened.

😂Tis true I normally can't be arsed with it but I was bored 😅
CBR. on 09:13 - Aug 28 with 1170 viewsWarwickHunt

CBR. on 03:43 - Aug 28 by SA4

FT stands for 'football twitter'. Cringeworthy stuff

Not Fûcking Twàts then?

You learn something every day.
CBR. on 09:15 - Aug 28 with 1165 viewsLeonWasGod

CBR. on 08:11 - Aug 28 by Uxbridge

So basically she was messaging some former player saying he was shit, got some abuse on return (clearly nasty stuff) but is now making mileage about how she's the victim in all this?

It's playground stuff isn't it, just the medium changes.

Oh, and anyone messaging footballers to tell them they're sh1t must have a very questionable moral compass. I mean we all know he was pretty average but who on earth would dream of going up to him and telling him how bad he was? Weird.

Not quite, but close enough. She mentioned he was shite and then got a bunch jumping on her taking the piss out of her disability.

but yeah, playground stuff.

Mind you if I had a quid for each time someone on here has siad that CBR is shite I'd be a rich man. What's up with him anyway -why's he saying he's coming back?
CBR. on 09:25 - Aug 28 with 1147 viewsSwansea93

CBR. on 09:15 - Aug 28 by LeonWasGod

Not quite, but close enough. She mentioned he was shite and then got a bunch jumping on her taking the piss out of her disability.

Mind you if I had a quid for each time someone on here has siad that CBR is shite I'd be a rich man. What's up with him anyway -why's he saying he's coming back?

He's got an injury so he's back here, the pictures of him saying soon etc is him having banter not being serious.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

CBR. on 09:29 - Aug 28 with 1139 viewsLuther27

Think he's suffering from a bruised ego at the moment.
CBR. on 09:35 - Aug 28 with 1123 viewsLeonWasGod

CBR. on 09:25 - Aug 28 by Swansea93

He's got an injury so he's back here, the pictures of him saying soon etc is him having banter not being serious.

Oh right, I'd missed that cheers
CBR. on 09:42 - Aug 28 with 1115 viewsUxbridge

It seems she did message him to say it, which is probably the line there. Those mocking her disability are of course cretins.

Course he's shite. You've got a problem if you message him to tell him though IMO. That's just impolite.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

CBR. on 10:06 - Aug 28 with 1073 viewsMrSwerve

Haven’t these people got anything better to do? Embarrassing. And that goes for the people hanging out of the back of CBR as well as the ones slagging him off.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

CBR. on 10:30 - Aug 28 with 1029 viewsSwanseaman

Looks like it started off when she joined in with an official Accrington Stanley tweet where CBR's twitter handle had been included in the AS tweet.

She's claiming that she didn't think he would get to read it - obviously he would have:

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024