Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Saunders Jailed. 11:57 - Aug 28 with 10230 viewsdazdec197296

Been sentenced to 10 weeks in prison for refusing a breath test.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 11:59 - Aug 28 with 5055 viewsItchySphincter

He's a fuking idiot, whatever way you slice it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:00 - Aug 28 with 5045 viewsBDS

Another member of TalkSports rogues gallery
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:08 - Aug 28 with 5000 viewsThrasher6

I remember seeing him on telly about a year ago and he looked like he had just ran through a field full of brambles. I had a few people with me and the general consensus was he was still p@ssed up from the night before....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:09 - Aug 28 with 4995 viewsVincent_Vega

What a dull Cuñt

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:29 - Aug 28 with 4902 viewsairedale

Sitting in his cell thinking, f*ck em, that showed em, they won’t push me around.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:48 - Aug 28 with 4827 viewsblackpooljack

Trevor Sinclair is on atm he's another that's recently been up before the beak.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:14 - Aug 28 with 4697 viewsNotLoyal

Judge sussed him out.
Arrogant and ignorant.
Yup, just as how many of us recall him.

Edit ...
Trevor's story, fück me what a cünt. Beautiful lie at the end.

Sinclair had pleaded guilty to drink-driving and a racially aggravated public order offence on 12 November last year. The court heard he was more than twice the legal drink-drive limit, had asked the arresting officer if he was being arrested because he was black, accused the police of racism and urinated in a police car.

Sinclair continued making racist comments after he was taken to the cells at Blackpool police station. Nick Freeman, representing Sinclair, said the catalyst for his client's behaviour was being subjected to racism in front of his family while having a meal hours earlier.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 13:19]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:21 - Aug 28 with 4656 viewsSwanjaxs

Well at least he won't have to pay for his gas for the next 5 weeks 👍
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 13:48]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:24 - Aug 28 with 4645 viewsThrasher6

Talking of lies....

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/eyewitness-calls-bullshit-on-that-brian-clough

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:37 - Aug 28 with 4592 viewsGlyn1

10 weeks? That's harsh.

Is there some sort of rule that if you get a prison sentence above 3 months it stays on your record but below that it eventually gets wiped, i.e. you don't have to declare it at job interviews? I could be completely wrong.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 13:40]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:38 - Aug 28 with 4577 viewsJohnw102

When he comes out he can carry on with his job, get his co-presenters Paul Merson and Alan Brazil to drive him. Both will be able to sympathise with him! 🤔

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:41 - Aug 28 with 4560 viewscontroversial_jack

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:37 - Aug 28 by Glyn1

10 weeks? That's harsh.

Is there some sort of rule that if you get a prison sentence above 3 months it stays on your record but below that it eventually gets wiped, i.e. you don't have to declare it at job interviews? I could be completely wrong.

He will be out in 5, but it is harsh
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:49 - Aug 28 with 4527 viewsNotLoyal

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:38 - Aug 28 by Johnw102

When he comes out he can carry on with his job, get his co-presenters Paul Merson and Alan Brazil to drive him. Both will be able to sympathise with him! 🤔

Maybe he could buy a horse off Micky the quim or go on a 'how to talk to the opposite sex, course with Rodney marsh ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:51 - Aug 28 with 4515 viewsfbreath

He and Brazil always talking on radio about their boozy exploits. Sound like a group of teens

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:53 - Aug 28 with 4490 viewsperchrockjack

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:41 - Aug 28 by controversial_jack

Not harsh at all but unusual.Seems the Judge has some sense.
Harsh is when someone who has the opportunity to kill people on public roads is allowed to walk free. Banned1 My feckn arse.They still drive as there is little chance of finding police officers to breath test them.

Drink driving is possible butchery but I admit to a little bias as having to free body parts from a car isnt pleasantIt kinda smells and it stays with you for life. Done it too many times so forgive my indignation.

Saunders has a few bob and does not need to drive himself.It is arrogant,self indulgence and possibly lethal.

ST.Sometimes Police have to do nasty things to protect you and family.

Next ....why not confiscate cars of drunk drivers and sell them into public funds.

Drink driving kills .You drink ,dont drive, and dont complain when getting caught and sentenced.

I note this cretin refused roadside and station tests. Why? Cos he is feckn legless and any innocent family coming bck from a weekend away with the kids in north Wales could have been wiped out b this tw@t.

Anyone suggesting this is harsh needs to rethink,really rethink if one of their kids are on the road when a driver appears with reduced perception of hazards.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:05 - Aug 28 with 4450 viewssainthelens

Any reason why Ant Mcpartlin didn't do a stretch?
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:07 - Aug 28 with 4415 viewsDarran

I was on a train from Neath to London recently,we were in first class.
At Newport Saunders got on walked right to the end of the carriage and sat down,then a bimbo got on walked right to the end of the carriage and sat down the other side of the aisle to Saunders. Then Saunders ordered drinks and it became quite obvious that they were together.
Then we arrived in London,Saunders got up and walked off the train. A minute or two later the bimbo got up and walked off the train.
Then I lost sight of them. All very strange.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:09 - Aug 28 with 4425 viewsperchrockjack

Depends on the Magistrate.

Saunders had a good one.

Ant a bad one

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:15 - Aug 28 with 4411 viewsairedale

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:05 - Aug 28 by sainthelens

Any reason why Ant Mcpartlin didn't do a stretch?

They had a petition in the prison.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 14:25]
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:20 - Aug 28 with 4390 viewsThrasher6

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:07 - Aug 28 by Darran

I was on a train from Neath to London recently,we were in first class.
At Newport Saunders got on walked right to the end of the carriage and sat down,then a bimbo got on walked right to the end of the carriage and sat down the other side of the aisle to Saunders. Then Saunders ordered drinks and it became quite obvious that they were together.
Then we arrived in London,Saunders got up and walked off the train. A minute or two later the bimbo got up and walked off the train.
Then I lost sight of them. All very strange.

Don't mean to be pedantic, but if London was the end of the journey...both would have had to get off the train at some point....

But wouldn't surprise me he was up to no good
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 14:20]

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:34 - Aug 28 with 4340 viewsraynor94

His legal team have lodged a bail application so he doesn't have to spend time in custody before appeal.

The judge did sound like a Everton season ticket holder mind

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:59 - Aug 28 with 4278 viewsperchrockjack

Ah the good old legal leeches eh.Bless em.

Here is harsh ...

Saunders and many more like him wiping out kids and parents because they are terminally arrogant and stupid. Families destroyed in an instant. Harsh does not begin to describe it all.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 15:27 - Aug 28 with 4201 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:41 - Aug 28 by controversial_jack

What if he had killed someone when he was driving whilst intoxicated? Would you still consider it harsh?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 15:29 - Aug 28 with 4198 viewsSirjohnalot

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 13:37 - Aug 28 by Glyn1

10 weeks? That's harsh.

Hi Glyn

No, there's no rule like that. They are essentially deemed as being 'spent' after 10 years. Some job, insist that you declare any conviction, no matter how old.

It isn't harsh, these are the sentencing guidelines. It will have been found in the top bracket, evidence of impairment and a deliberate refusal to provide. The 30 month ban, indicates that he has not been found guilty of a similar offence in the last ten years. I know the Judge in this court as Chester is one of my local Courts. He's a very fair man.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Fail-to-provide-specimen
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 15:32]
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 15:47 - Aug 28 with 4126 viewsSwanjaxs

Some would say 10 weeks for getting behind a wheel while intoxicated lenient? hopefully he will have learnt his lesson and not do something so stupid ever again

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024