Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parliament to be suspended in September 15:10 - Aug 28 with 12792 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Go get them, Boris!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49493632

Let the fun and games begin!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 15:10]
Parliament to be suspended in September on 08:54 - Aug 30 with 1413 viewsWarwickHunt

The single market, EU unity and peace in Ireland is considerably more important to the EU than Brexit.

They won’t back down.

Jango and Bluey - fûck me, what a double act! 😂
Which one of you has the short, fat, hairy legs?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 9:01]
Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:07 - Aug 30 with 1397 viewsBatterseajack

Parliament to be suspended in September on 08:54 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

The single market, EU unity and peace in Ireland is considerably more important to the EU than Brexit.

They won’t back down.

Its like they can't see the sh!t storm it would be for the rest of the single market and customs union if it had a backdoor entry via northern Ireland to potentially a low regulation economy.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:09 - Aug 30 with 1390 viewsWarwickHunt

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:07 - Aug 30 by Batterseajack

Its like they can't see the sh!t storm it would be for the rest of the single market and customs union if it had a backdoor entry via northern Ireland to potentially a low regulation economy.

Barely half a brain between the pair of them.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:10 - Aug 30 with 1389 viewsLohengrin

They won’t back down.

I think the Morecambe and Wise reference will go sailing over most heads on here, mate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:16 - Aug 30 with 1377 viewsBatterseajack

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:10 - Aug 30 by Lohengrin

I think the Morecambe and Wise reference will go sailing over most heads on here, mate.

guilty
Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:19 - Aug 30 with 1376 viewsJango

They won’t back down.

Listen, if no deal is definitely gonna happen and the EU haven’t all of a sudden decided there is room for movement in the WA, I’ll do what you failed to do and admit I was wrong. For some bizarre reason though, you, battersea and the others on here have blindly refused to accept that the remainer MP’s and the likes of Blair have been massively helping out the EU during negotiations.

This shitshow has all come about after 3 years because we put a remainer in charge who pretended she wanted to leave.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:24 - Aug 30 with 1371 viewsWarwickHunt

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:19 - Aug 30 by Jango

Listen, if no deal is definitely gonna happen and the EU haven’t all of a sudden decided there is room for movement in the WA, I’ll do what you failed to do and admit I was wrong. For some bizarre reason though, you, battersea and the others on here have blindly refused to accept that the remainer MP’s and the likes of Blair have been massively helping out the EU during negotiations.

This shitshow has all come about after 3 years because we put a remainer in charge who pretended she wanted to leave.

Yep, that’ll be it!

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:26 - Aug 30 with 1369 viewsLohengrin

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:16 - Aug 30 by Batterseajack

guilty

I suspected as much. He and I are on the same 1970’s pop reference wavelength, most on here aren’t.

Makes us semi-dodderers.

Login to get fewer ads

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:56 - Aug 30 with 1341 viewsBatterseajack

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:26 - Aug 30 by Lohengrin

I suspected as much. He and I are on the same 1970’s pop reference wavelength, most on here aren’t.

Makes us semi-dodderers.

I'm sometimes surprised you both know how to operate a computer device.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:20 - Aug 30 with 1313 viewsJango

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:22 - Aug 30 with 1308 viewsWarwickHunt

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:56 - Aug 30 by Batterseajack

I'm sometimes surprised you both know how to operate a computer device.

I probably had a Mac before you were born. Cheeky fûcker.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:32 - Aug 30 with 1294 viewsperchrockjack

Phil.
Thanks for the beautiful bouquet and Harrods best Belgian Chocolates during my absence from this site.
Together stronger.

What a friend we have in Jesus.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:33 - Aug 30 with 1293 viewsmonmouth

Parliament to be suspended in September on 09:19 - Aug 30 by Jango

Oh there can be movement as soon as Johnson bins Mays red lines which he will do when he shits his pants closer to D Day. 'Negotiation' cuts both ways see. Prepare to be in a customs union.

Failing that the EU will not budge a millimetre. No need to as it will be far less damaged if th UK (which wouldn't be the UK for much longer) commits suicide.

The other alternative is that the EU chucks Johnno a bone and agrees some rewording in form rather than substance theat John can try and pifflepafflewifflewaffle as a triumphant successful renegotiation.

If May had not kowtowed too far to leave and the morons in the ERG we would be out now and in the customs union as promised by the leave campaign.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:39 - Aug 30 with 1284 viewsLohengrin

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:22 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

I probably had a Mac before you were born. Cheeky fûcker.

Me too, I’ve still got it but don’t think it counts...

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:42 - Aug 30 with 1278 viewsperchrockjack

The beautiful irony of all this is deprived ,poor,desolate cities and towns voting to leave which makes them Boris Johnson and JRm supporters.

Looking at Sparcacus or Antigone or whateverthefeck his kids are called should hhave sounded alarm bells.

Solution is NOT to deliver brexit and say to the British public.Thanks but you were conned,lied to by feral super rich kunts who stand to make personal gain from brexit. Therefore ,we are not leaving as it is now evident we are heading to disaster and the brexiteers cannot nor do they deny the possibility.

We need to be on the streets to rid ourselves of Johnson,The Queen should have done the right thing and sack him . Incredibly,looking at Boris,he is clearly enjoying this hiatus and must have a permanent although unsightly erection. He needs some relief as do we.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:45 - Aug 30 with 1273 viewswaynekerr55

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:42 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

The beautiful irony of all this is deprived ,poor,desolate cities and towns voting to leave which makes them Boris Johnson and JRm supporters.

Looking at Sparcacus or Antigone or whateverthefeck his kids are called should hhave sounded alarm bells.

Solution is NOT to deliver brexit and say to the British public.Thanks but you were conned,lied to by feral super rich kunts who stand to make personal gain from brexit. Therefore ,we are not leaving as it is now evident we are heading to disaster and the brexiteers cannot nor do they deny the possibility.

We need to be on the streets to rid ourselves of Johnson,The Queen should have done the right thing and sack him . Incredibly,looking at Boris,he is clearly enjoying this hiatus and must have a permanent although unsightly erection. He needs some relief as do we.

"he is clearly enjoying this hiatus and must have a permanent although unsightly erection. He needs some relief as do we."

Welcome back

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:53 - Aug 30 with 1266 viewsJango

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:33 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Oh there can be movement as soon as Johnson bins Mays red lines which he will do when he shits his pants closer to D Day. 'Negotiation' cuts both ways see. Prepare to be in a customs union.

Failing that the EU will not budge a millimetre. No need to as it will be far less damaged if th UK (which wouldn't be the UK for much longer) commits suicide.

The other alternative is that the EU chucks Johnno a bone and agrees some rewording in form rather than substance theat John can try and pifflepafflewifflewaffle as a triumphant successful renegotiation.

If May had not kowtowed too far to leave and the morons in the ERG we would be out now and in the customs union as promised by the leave campaign.

*we would be out now and in the customs union as promised by the leave campaign.*

https://fullfact.org/europe/what-was-promised-about-customs-union-referendum/

As that article from full facts says, customs union was rarely mentioned by leave and never promised we’d be staying in it. It was however warned over and over by remain that we would leave both single market and customs union. So I do t know where you’ve got that from.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:53 - Aug 30 with 1265 viewsLeonWasGod

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:20 - Aug 30 by Jango

Not quite correct. The interim case has been rejected now. He wants to hear the whole case next week before making a decision.

I'd be surprised if it isn't rejected then though. Seems more an immoral issue than illegal one.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 11:31 - Aug 30 with 1241 viewsWarwickHunt

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:32 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

Phil.
Thanks for the beautiful bouquet and Harrods best Belgian Chocolates during my absence from this site.
Together stronger.

What a friend we have in Jesus.

It was the least I could do, Richie. I hope your lovely wife enjoyed the photos...

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
Parliament to be suspended in September on 11:45 - Aug 30 with 1221 viewsperchrockjack

She did. You are larger than we thought.

Recently,I 've managed to contact fellow pupils of Brynhyfryd Junior Mixed from 1961. Twas a great school and almost all of us passed the 11+ only to find that it was downhill from there on.

Sorry for the "correct" grammar as it seems to have been taken the wrong way,not that there is anything morally wrong in taking up the wrong un. I still have to re do my password every time I log on so there may be dark forces around as my reappearance will have agitated some .But ,as you say in south west feck off posh London-fook em.

Parliament to be suspended in September on 14:22 - Aug 30 with 1176 viewssherpajacob

Parliament to be suspended in September on 17:12 - Aug 29 by Highjack

It’s just a little white lie like “there are lots of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq”, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” and “we will respect the result of the referendum”.

How will brexiteers feel when they find out that Johnson saying he wants the UK to leave the EU is just another of his long line of lies?

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Parliament to be suspended in September on 15:00 - Aug 30 with 1152 viewsFlashberryjack

Parliament to be suspended in September on 10:33 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Parliament to be suspended in September on 16:08 - Aug 30 with 1112 viewsHighjack

Parliament to be suspended in September on 14:22 - Aug 30 by sherpajacob

How will brexiteers feel when they find out that Johnson saying he wants the UK to leave the EU is just another of his long line of lies?

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

It’ll be completely expected as far as I’m concerned. The guy just blurts out whatever he thinks will make him more popular at any given time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Parliament to be suspended in September on 17:20 - Aug 30 with 1083 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Parliament to be suspended in September on 16:08 - Aug 30 by Highjack

It’ll be completely expected as far as I’m concerned. The guy just blurts out whatever he thinks will make him more popular at any given time.

A difficult concept to get across to a politician

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Parliament to be suspended in September on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 1053 viewslondonlisa2001

Parliament to be suspended in September on 14:22 - Aug 30 by sherpajacob

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

There are many rumours about what Johnson is up to, but one thing’s for certain - Farage thinks he’s about to ‘betray’ (his description) the Brexiteers. He was moaning about it on LBC last night. And concentrating on the words of Ruth Davidson yesterday.

He’s convinced the reason for a new session is so they can bring back May’s deal with no substantial changes and that any no deal posturing is to get enough Labour MPs to vote for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024