Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds tickets discounted 22:49 - Aug 28 with 1431 viewsbuilthjack

The club are , from tomorrow morning opening up the we are 20 for Leeds tickets.
Anyone who has paid the £39 in the last few days will be refunded £19.
Somebody stick it up here off the official site please.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds tickets discounted on 23:02 - Aug 28 with 1372 viewsFireboy2

Its in the ticket topic ken.

Great gesture btw and especially as i bit the bullet to get a £39 ticket yesterday.
Leeds tickets discounted on 23:09 - Aug 28 with 1336 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds tickets discounted on 23:02 - Aug 28 by Fireboy2

Its in the ticket topic ken.

Great gesture btw and especially as i bit the bullet to get a £39 ticket yesterday.

I fancy us to do them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds tickets discounted on 23:23 - Aug 28 with 1285 viewsraynor94

Is that only for ja members, or everyone

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leeds tickets discounted on 23:23 - Aug 28 with 1283 viewsItchySphincter

Sure I paid 30 quid a couple of week back with JA? Will I get a refund?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leeds tickets discounted on 23:23 - Aug 28 with 1283 viewsFireboy2

Leeds tickets discounted on 23:09 - Aug 28 by builthjack

I fancy us to do them

So do i,

Will enjoy the walk back to the station if we do em, tin hat on
Leeds tickets discounted on 23:23 - Aug 28 with 1281 viewsGlyn1

Leeds tickets discounted on 23:23 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Is that only for ja members, or everyone

It's just for JackArmy members but it's a great gesture by the club. The money you save on this ticket will go a long way to paying for the Jack Army membership fee.

Here you go builthjack.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/new-ticket-discount-leeds-away

New ticket discount for Leeds away

With momentum building and the Swans joint-top of the Championship, the club is pleased to extend the #WeAreTwenty prices for all Jack Army members wishing to travel to Leeds United this weekend.

Chairman Trevor Birch would like to thank the Swans’ fans for their amazing support so far this season at home and on the road - and would love to see the Jack Army pack the away end at Elland Road this Saturday (3pm).

For the clash between first and second place, all Jack Army members yet to purchase a ticket will have the chance to secure one at #WeAreTwenty prices instead of the current general sale prices.

Although tickets are now on general sale, the window for #WeAreTwenty prices for Jack Army members will re-open for Jack Army members to buy at the discounted prices from 10am tomorrow.

The club will be subsidising the difference in cost to help supporters attend the match this Saturday. Tickets are currently on general sale and are priced at £39* for adults, £26* for concessions, £20* for Juniors aged 16 to 18, £18* for Under 16s and £9* Under 11s.

By offering the #WeAreTwenty prices again for Jack Army members, tickets will be £20* for Adults, £15* for concessions (65+, disabled and young adults 19-22yrs old), £10* for Juniors aged 16 to 18 and Under 16s, and £9* for Juniors aged Under 11.

Jack Army members who have already purchased tickets at full price will be automatically refunded the difference and will not need to contact the ticket office to organise this.

As with normal Jack Army windows, supporters will be able to purchase one ticket per Jack Army member
#WeAreTwenty prices will available until 12 noon Friday, August 30.

Supporters who do not receive their tickets in time will need to contact the ticket office by emailing ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com and will be put on the re-issue list to collect at Elland Road.

Supporters are advised that there will be no pay on the day.

To read more about the benefits of having a Jack Army membership, click HERE.
Tickets will be available from HERE from 10am tomorrow, Thursday, August 29.

*New booking fees are now in place. For home tickets, the booking fee for tickets purchased as e-tickets has been removed until the end of the season. A £1.25 postage fee will still apply per delivery/order for tickets ordered via post. For away tickets purchased online, the booking fee has been removed but there still remains a £1.25 postage fee per delivery/order rather than per ticket. The £2.50 per ticket purchased by phone or in person will still be applied. Jack Army memberships have a booking fee of £2.50 per membership.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 23:26]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Leeds tickets discounted on 00:30 - Aug 29 with 1170 viewsNotLoyal

Hopefully they can take Graeme Potters ugly mug off the swans app as well. I'm not sure why he is still on it. Is he a JA member ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Leeds tickets discounted on 06:25 - Aug 29 with 1039 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds tickets discounted on 00:30 - Aug 29 by NotLoyal

Hopefully they can take Graeme Potters ugly mug off the swans app as well. I'm not sure why he is still on it. Is he a JA member ?

Replace it with Coopers ugly mug

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds tickets discounted on 08:56 - Aug 29 with 876 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds tickets discounted on 23:23 - Aug 28 by Glyn1

It's just for JackArmy members but it's a great gesture by the club. The money you save on this ticket will go a long way to paying for the Jack Army membership fee.

Here you go builthjack.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/new-ticket-discount-leeds-away

New ticket discount for Leeds away

With momentum building and the Swans joint-top of the Championship, the club is pleased to extend the #WeAreTwenty prices for all Jack Army members wishing to travel to Leeds United this weekend.

Chairman Trevor Birch would like to thank the Swans’ fans for their amazing support so far this season at home and on the road - and would love to see the Jack Army pack the away end at Elland Road this Saturday (3pm).

For the clash between first and second place, all Jack Army members yet to purchase a ticket will have the chance to secure one at #WeAreTwenty prices instead of the current general sale prices.

Although tickets are now on general sale, the window for #WeAreTwenty prices for Jack Army members will re-open for Jack Army members to buy at the discounted prices from 10am tomorrow.

The club will be subsidising the difference in cost to help supporters attend the match this Saturday. Tickets are currently on general sale and are priced at £39* for adults, £26* for concessions, £20* for Juniors aged 16 to 18, £18* for Under 16s and £9* Under 11s.

By offering the #WeAreTwenty prices again for Jack Army members, tickets will be £20* for Adults, £15* for concessions (65+, disabled and young adults 19-22yrs old), £10* for Juniors aged 16 to 18 and Under 16s, and £9* for Juniors aged Under 11.

Jack Army members who have already purchased tickets at full price will be automatically refunded the difference and will not need to contact the ticket office to organise this.

As with normal Jack Army windows, supporters will be able to purchase one ticket per Jack Army member
#WeAreTwenty prices will available until 12 noon Friday, August 30.

Supporters who do not receive their tickets in time will need to contact the ticket office by emailing ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com and will be put on the re-issue list to collect at Elland Road.

Supporters are advised that there will be no pay on the day.

To read more about the benefits of having a Jack Army membership, click HERE.
Tickets will be available from HERE from 10am tomorrow, Thursday, August 29.

*New booking fees are now in place. For home tickets, the booking fee for tickets purchased as e-tickets has been removed until the end of the season. A £1.25 postage fee will still apply per delivery/order for tickets ordered via post. For away tickets purchased online, the booking fee has been removed but there still remains a £1.25 postage fee per delivery/order rather than per ticket. The £2.50 per ticket purchased by phone or in person will still be applied. Jack Army memberships have a booking fee of £2.50 per membership.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 23:26]

I think Birch is the best chairman the Americans could have brought here. Inspired appointment, I feel he’s closer to us than the Jenkins mob was. Superb gesture.

Great to see so many kids in the east last night too, the catering must have made a fortune looking at the queues! Future supporters who got a six goal treat. Superb! Again, at £1 another inspired decision.

I wonder if Trev will get some special trains sorted for Bristol City? Quite fancy another trip on the Choo choo

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leeds tickets discounted on 10:30 - Aug 29 with 775 viewssainthelens

Leeds tickets discounted on 06:25 - Aug 29 by builthjack

Couldn't care less if he had face resembling my ex mother in law.
And she could turn milk sour.
Leeds tickets discounted on 10:35 - Aug 29 with 766 viewsUxbridge

Well done the club. An excellent gesture.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Leeds tickets discounted on 10:47 - Aug 29 with 744 viewsWarwickHunt

Leeds tickets discounted on 06:25 - Aug 29 by builthjack

He’s handsome as fûck. Llorente eat your Spanish heart out.
Leeds tickets discounted on 10:52 - Aug 29 with 732 viewsNotLoyal

Leeds tickets discounted on 08:56 - Aug 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I think Birch is the best chairman the Americans could have brought here. Inspired appointment, I feel he’s closer to us than the Jenkins mob was. Superb gesture.

Great to see so many kids in the east last night too, the catering must have made a fortune looking at the queues! Future supporters who got a six goal treat. Superb! Again, at £1 another inspired decision.

I wonder if Trev will get some special trains sorted for Bristol City? Quite fancy another trip on the Choo choo

I enjoy listening to Simon Jordan and his ideas for football generally. Many will disagree. He was singing the praises of Birch the other day compared to the likes of Keith Harris, ( yes he made the Orville joke ) who he clearly sees as someone who was very bad for football, we experienced him as well if you recall. I'm going to say this, no matter his agenda ( Birch) he is making some very positive decisions and whether that's to placate us because bad news is coming, for now he is the yanks best chance of success.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Leeds tickets discounted on 10:55 - Aug 29 with 723 viewsPhil_S

Leeds tickets discounted on 10:52 - Aug 29 by NotLoyal

I enjoy listening to Simon Jordan and his ideas for football generally. Many will disagree. He was singing the praises of Birch the other day compared to the likes of Keith Harris, ( yes he made the Orville joke ) who he clearly sees as someone who was very bad for football, we experienced him as well if you recall. I'm going to say this, no matter his agenda ( Birch) he is making some very positive decisions and whether that's to placate us because bad news is coming, for now he is the yanks best chance of success.

I'm assuming you were listening to the same talksport interview that I was which had Jordan as the guest of Jim White and Birch dialled in for an interview.

White made a very telling comment about "how lucky we were to have owners that seemed to care" and Birch completely ignored the comment and carried on talking about Bolton and Bury. I guess we can read between the lines and draw individual conclusions but for me no words said more than some.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024