Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Cardiff Oct 27th 12pm - Not A Complete Bubble Match! Voucher Exchange 09:14 - Aug 29 with 7463 viewsjackharris

Am I correct in thinking Sky will announce their October fixtures either today or tomorrow? They were supposed to announce them on the 27th? They might have been waiting on the cup draw last night to see who drew who.

Title edited because of fixture announcement. I hate Sunday matches at noon!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 16:57]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City v Cardiff City Sunday October 27th High Noon Live on Sky Sports on 23:19 - Aug 30 with 867 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Cardiff City Sunday October 27th High Noon Live on Sky Sports on 15:44 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

You can also add that if Wales get to the quarter finals of the egg WC they are likely to be playing the same day 0845 KO.

Pubs open early should be a fun day.

Get them in the ground by 10.45, no late entry, serve them soft drinks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Cardiff City Sunday October 27th High Noon Live on Sky Sports on 23:22 - Aug 30 with 857 viewssainthelens

Swansea City v Cardiff City Sunday October 27th High Noon Live on Sky Sports on 23:19 - Aug 30 by builthjack

Get them in the ground by 10.45, no late entry, serve them soft drinks.

Have we put money aside to repair the toilets?
Swansea City v Cardiff City Sunday Oct 27th 12pm - Not A Bubble Match! on 23:29 - Aug 30 with 824 viewsbonymine

Swansea City v Cardiff City Sunday Oct 27th 12pm - Not A Bubble Match! on 16:35 - Aug 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

The good news for us in the States is that your Fall Back is the night before, one week before ours. So that will be 7 a.m. Texas time instead of 6 a.m.

I can't drink beer before sunrise. That's just not healthy.

I concur totally Tummer you’d never see me drinking beer at 5/6am (unless it’s in an Airport Lounge as that just doesn’t count ‘you’re on holiday’ after all !!) 🤣🤣

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swansea City v Cardiff City Sunday October 27th High Noon Live on Sky Sports on 16:51 - Sep 16 with 602 viewsjackharris

Swansea City v Cardiff City Sunday October 27th High Noon Live on Sky Sports on 15:34 - Aug 30 by jackharris

From what I have been told it will be some sort of ticket collection on arrival.

As I said...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/south-wales-police-co

Not a complete Bubble. The Bubble starts when they have got their tickets.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 16:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024