Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread 10:59 - Aug 29 with 48267 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Aug 31 with 2956 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 31 by BDS

Disappointing only the one goal

Is this Dwight's sock puppet?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:49 - Aug 31 with 2937 viewscockneyswan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Aug 31 by felixstowe_jack

BBC Cardiff news gave us faint praise. Swansea go top with a late deflected goal.

Praise indeed from the Cardiff Broadcasting Company 😂
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:57 - Aug 31 with 2793 viewsNotLoyal

I love being an unfashionable club, that green eye has been on us for years now.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:58 - Aug 31 with 2774 viewslondonlisa2001

Brilliant result.

And great to have a stream - thanks to those who posted one up !

Caught all but the first half hour - great display, particularly from the back 4. Bidwell isn’t the most creative, but dug in with the others - Rodon and VDH were outstanding. And another excellent display from Grimes who always has time on the ball.

Special mention for Woodman. With the one exception where he got lucky, his assured performance, particularly under the high ball is making a massive difference. Margetson went out on a limb to recommend the young lad and it’s paying huge dividends as it’s giving the others the confidence that was missing last season.

Particularly pleasing to beat Leeds. Their analysis of the game (enough chances to win 2 or 3 games) is very different to mine. I thought they huffed and puffed but were nullified by our defence and largely restricted to half chances and long shots.

Games like this show the measure of a team. And get you into the top 6 with a fair following wind.

Outstanding.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:07 - Aug 31 with 2681 viewsOldjack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Aug 31 by felixstowe_jack

BBC Cardiff news gave us faint praise. Swansea go top with a late deflected goal.

that hurt them ,and it wasn't a deflection ,fuk em!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:09 - Aug 31 with 2634 viewsperchrockjack

Be nice if,like paltalk days,somebody could post a link so ggame can be seen via laptop.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:12 - Aug 31 with 2610 viewsmonmouth

Yes echoing Lisa, ePaul for King of Swansea (or For King ePaul of Swansea?). I’d given up hope of a stream and then he gave us a top notch picture and for the last few minutes, a cracking commentary. Star man.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:16 - Aug 31 with 2545 viewsGlyn1

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Aug 31 by swan65split

I dont think Bielsa shook Coopers hand at the end, childish Twot.

Bielsa is a gentleman. Of course he shook his hand.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:25 - Aug 31 with 2461 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:58 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Brilliant result.

Caught all but the first half hour - great display, particularly from the back 4. Bidwell isn’t the most creative, but dug in with the others - Rodon and VDH were outstanding. And another excellent display from Grimes who always has time on the ball.

Special mention for Woodman. With the one exception where he got lucky, his assured performance, particularly under the high ball is making a massive difference. Margetson went out on a limb to recommend the young lad and it’s paying huge dividends as it’s giving the others the confidence that was missing last season.

Particularly pleasing to beat Leeds. Their analysis of the game (enough chances to win 2 or 3 games) is very different to mine. I thought they huffed and puffed but were nullified by our defence and largely restricted to half chances and long shots.

Games like this show the measure of a team. And get you into the top 6 with a fair following wind.

Outstanding.

We were on to them and flustered them so much they had very little time to line up their shots correctly so were mishitting or shooting off target, it was very good defending. Leeds came very close when they hit the crossbar, but we are always dangerous and we hit them back with the killer blow it was game over, and a great game too.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 18:25]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:30 - Aug 31 with 2404 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:07 - Aug 31 by Oldjack

that hurt them ,and it wasn't a deflection ,fuk em!

I think it was, it came off of Byers.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Aug 31 with 2389 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:58 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Brilliant result.

Outstanding.

Leeds had three shots on target, enough to win three games.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:34 - Aug 31 with 2358 viewsoldgrey

Big thank you to the people who posted a stream. Even if I watched most of it hidden behind the sofa.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:54 - Aug 31 with 2192 viewskarnataka

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 31 by bluenile

That 5 minutes or so after the goal did nothing to help my blood pressure!! C'mon you Swans!!!!!! Top of the fecking league!!!!!!

I know what you mean but just as I thought I might crap myself, I heard a 'ding' on my phone and glanced at it only to see that it was a Swans app notification saying final score 0-1 so don't know how far behind my stream was lagging but that came as a helluva relief.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 19:01]
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:26 - Aug 31 with 2030 viewsLibertarian

Now that was how to play away from home against a good side
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Aug 31 with 1949 viewsWarwickHunt

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/31/leeds-swan
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:54 - Aug 31 with 1942 viewsFieryJack

Strange day.

I was at the game, but left 10 mins early, with the score 0-0.

Had a banging headache from the 35,000 people inside shouting and singing (which I participated in), and wanted to avoid the crowds at the final whistle, and get an earlier train to my girlfriends house in West Yorkshire, in time for tea at 6pm.

Big mistake.

Only got the FT score when my brother texted me at 5.15pm.

Ironically, even tho I was there in the flesh, every Swans fan NOT there knew the score before me!

Sometimes it pays to leave early, but not today, clearly
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 31 with 1894 viewsmonmouth

Just go to 10 mins 45 Fiery.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 31 with 1864 viewslifelong

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 31 by monmouth

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 31 with 1790 viewsFieryJack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Cheers, mate 😀
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:03 - Aug 31 with 1609 viewsTNT

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 31 by FieryJack

Cheers, mate 😀

Bielsa who?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:54 - Aug 31 with 1544 viewsSwansNZ

A bit late in the day, but if I may...

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:42 - Sep 1 with 1480 viewsNeiltheTaylor

But have you heard the Jerkey boys bit for which it’s named?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:54 - Sep 1 with 1448 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Obviously haven't read the thread but what a threat we have in the marauding CB Mike Van Der Hoorn, Leeds couldn't handle him while doing his maradona esque dribblings. Awesome.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:59 - Sep 1 with 1438 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I’ve got to try to see the game. I was going to buy it this morning but we had a minor emergency that needed attending to.

How was Pablo contained - was a man marked or swamped in midfield?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024